It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

line in canada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
at this location there is a 30 foot long line that looks like it could be a runway,but surrounded all by green but i dont know what it is so what do you think?
coordinates are:
50 09' 49.22" n

82 59' 53.65" w
- GTB

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
That line is about 31 MILES long not 31 feet m8.

Hope that helps KUHL

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
That is strange,
I don't think it is a actual feature. It fades out in a rather strange way at the ends. Thought it could be a piece of tape put on to hold the images together, but if you look close there seems to be some sort of pattern, kind of like an old player piano roll?? here is the link if anyone wants to check it out.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
wow im a dunce meant to say 30 miles but yea when you zoom in all the way it has like little black spots

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Looks like it's some sort of image/processing artifact?

Someone on the google earth community has tagged it simply as "tape", *shrug*

Yup, just checked it on MS's Virtual Earth, and there's a noticeable mark in the same place where someone has removed the tape

[edit on 4-2-2007 by Stoo]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
could be tape but still tape wouldn't fade away like that+ it sorta looks like a free way.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Tape could easily face away like that when stitching the map together, it's very common to see on layer merges in panoramic photos in photoshop.

No conspiracy here, it's certainly not a freeway either - it'd be nearly a kilometer wide at ground level

[edit on 5-2-2007 by Stoo]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
it's also looks like railways going through mountains. If you look closer it's seems to have 2 ways on the map... Who knows

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
It's tape. that's only a few hundred miles from where I used to live. I think we would've had stories about a big freaky-***, perfectly straight line nearly a kilometer across running through northern Ontario.

new topics

top topics

join