It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is much more of what we do not know then of what we do know.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I have been reading a novel called "The white Fox Chronicles" all over again and it's a book that takes place in the year 2057 and that a group that serves the New World Order has taken nuclear strike against the country of North America, and it says that they enslaved our country by making the masses of Americans ignorant into believing that their intentions were good, but they had a large stockpile of nuclear weapons. The group is called the CCR. One boy is trying to escape the CCR and is trying to break out of the prison camps, only three rebel bases, and so far the CCR is following his every move. In school they learn that the country lost their land because they were lasy, and that they did whatever they wanted, and that all of their weapons were destroyed at the end of the war. I'm just asking whether there are other novels about the new world order. This one book that I found is by Gary Paulsen, and he's a great writer, and it's a really good read.

So, I'm inspired, to find out how will the new world order really deceive us? They probably already have-- by making us think it's not there-- and they most likely have other groups besides the New World Order doing their bidding like Al-queda and how it perfectly plays into Bush's foreign policy program.

There are other groups, like but what other groups are there from what we already know, will we find out what they are, and are they stronger then the USA, and they are going to take away our freedom fast and instantaneously. We should be on guard.

But will the masses of Americans realize that this is not meant to be and that global peace will lead to the eventual fall of our country and of western civilization as we know it? The key to a successful resistance is to be good at survival. I believe the New World Order will not only go after the big countries but they are going to create a war between 3rd world countries and 1st world countries then they are going to ban all weapons and then take away the resistance.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maverickhunter

-- by making us think it's not there--

Do not the christian religion(s) profess that Satan does the same thing? Maybe this idea of an entity so evil it can convince the world it is not there is just a scary idea that furthers the real evil behind Foreign policy?

and how it perfectly plays into Bush's foreign policy program.

Bush's foreign policy is the same policy the previous White House Administrations have been. Crush any popular resistance with counterinsurgency, counterrevolutionary, or proxy/mercenary wars of attrition, where the populace of a country is subjected to the worst horrors of torture and repression. Lead by paramilitary forces or the full right wing military of the country, with the backing of US foreign Aide moneys going directly into the warlords leading the atrocities. As in Yugoslavia, Angola, Mozambique, Chile, Nicaragua, and Afghanistan.

There are other groups, like but what other groups are there from what we already know, will we find out what they are, and are they stronger then the USA, and they are going to take away our freedom fast and instantaneously. We should be on guard.

the International Monetary Fund, The World Bank, and The World Trade Organization to name a few. Any of their proponents should also be on your watch list.

But will the masses of Americans realize that this is not meant to be and that global peace will lead to the eventual fall of our country and of western civilization as we know it?

Western Civilization or CAPITALISM is a process of financial Imperialism. Capitalism seeks to change all nature into commodities, and all commodities into capital (profit). It has no alegion to any nation, only to the capital accumulation process.

The key to a successful resistance is to be good at survival. I believe the New World Order will not only go after the big countries but they are going to create a war between 3rd world countries and 1st world countries then they are going to ban all weapons and then take away the resistance.

Survival will start you in the right direction, but critical thinking will get you to the end very fast. Look at what happens in the world and see if you can find the patterns. Look at who benefits and who gains, there is a connection, but through years of propaganda we all miss it, the class system is still here.

IMO, third worlds will not rise against US leaders, simply because the US is the leading military spender in the world. US leaders have clearly repressed the Third World over the last 107 years if not more.

Most people will read this and see an attack on America. I understand how it could be taken this way, but i would like to make it clear, I in no way feel that US Foreign Policy is the fault of the American people. Instead I believe the American people are as much victims of US foreign Policy as the poor people that suffer these wars of attrition. For it is the American people that have fund these wars, with their taxes. That have to spill their blood on foreign soil to protect client-state autocracies. And it is the American people who ultimately have to stop US leaders from going to far. I believe the American people are aligned with the forces of good, of social justice and betterment. While US leaders are in it for the gain, the property, and the extention of their luxury throughout history.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   

The group is called the CCR.

I couldn't help but kind of laugh at that one...
Creedence Clearwater Revival?

So, I'm inspired, to find out how will the new world order really deceive us?

What if the REAL deception is the idea that the NWO will deceive us?

But will the masses of Americans realize that this is not meant to be and that global peace will lead to the eventual fall of our country and of western civilization as we know it? The key to a successful resistance is to be good at survival.

How can global peace lead to our downfall?
Why resist peace?
What is to survive if there IS peace?

Survival is much easier when your life isn't in jeopardy just by virtue of the fact there is NO peace in the world.

Global peace is not something that we can create and then just get rid of in favor of some worse evil than our present times...peace is natural for man but we don't realize it. Once we all had it I don't think it would permit resistance nor would anyone think of a good reason not to like a peaceful life free of fears.

The standard model just doesn't work.

Either we have peace or we have destruction and lies.

But one doesn't serve the other. And that's why we are all mixed up. It's propaganda. PEACE is ALWAYS good. WE just don't know what it is really like because we have NEVER had it that we can remember!

new topics

join