It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP info removed from Google?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Link to Google search

Go to Google and search for H.A.A.R.P. activity

Heres a pic of it.

Here's the legal info you get if you click on the link they give you.

Legal Doc

I am finding it difficult to read between the lines here, and figure out whats happening. Is this just a dispute over video copyrights between two private entities, or was there something more to this?

[edit on 10-3-2007 by SimonGray]

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
When i search i get this page.

H.A.A.R .P. ACTIVITY

Nothing removed or hidden on my search.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Wow! I cant get it to show up now either! What gives??

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
You have to click page 3 and it's there.
www.google.com...

[edit on 7-2-2007 by rline928]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 06:03 AM
link   
The point of the subject is, if the government is attempting something, something you have ABSOLUTELY no idea of, and they may or may not be trying in your best interest to give you something, why in the hell are we hounding them for answers????

They are us. Like parents only so far removed from our family line that we can't understand their influence. Logically, projects like HAARP, Black Ops and the like are scary because we don't know what they mean to us as individuals. But without the faith necessary to support hybrid vehicle research, this country (full of feearful individuals such as yourself and others) will likely implode on its on self-loathing and false sense of worth.

Get over yourselves!!!! The world is not out to get you if you believe in yourself.

Danger exists, yes. But scaring it into others is like chasing chickens to get them to lay eggs.

Conversely, HAARP is potentially an evil application of superiority of technology gone onto steroids. The U.S. Military complex is not, SHOULD NOT be a commercial engine unto its self and because of the checks and balances we certaintly SHOULD have in place in this society, creations such as this (if the fears are accurate as to its applications) are to be challenged not only from within our society but by other supposed allied nations. The earth's environment is the only one we have. Care of it is an imperative.

Additionally, did it ever occur to anyone that this technology could have a greater purpose of CONTROLLING global warming? For the good of every living soul??

Just for thinkies...peace out.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   
yep i get the feeling is that harrp is something that the powers that be know the earth needing at this time. we may not know why it is here, but eventually something like this would of happened.

we have no clue of what it does, and what would happen if the governments did not do this sort of project. they say harrp came out of the montauk project and if so it may be something totally beyond our comprehension, and understanding for the common folk.

maybe like i said above, the project may be whats needed at this time in our evolution of our species on this planet. but the problem is we will never know, what goes on behind the scens, but harrp is there for something.

personally i think its probably there to have a massive impact on human conscience, and our evolution, but like everything on this site, it cannot be proven.

one of the basis of harrp is probably that they believe we are the earth and the earth is us. human collective potential may be bigger than anyone understands outside these projects, but we know there is something there, if one day we work together.

remember what ever harrp is, the basis to it is

We are the earth and the earth is us.

we cannot comprehend what this actually means, but you can gurantee that our leaders want to find out what it means.

[edit on 2/8/2007 by andy1033]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Some people have problems getting things to come up on google, some don't. I don't really get it, but it seems like google censorship is real but on a more localized level. I can't get google to bring up any sites for ammunition manufacturers, but others can.
I don't think it really has anything to do with HARRP specifically.

also;
Magick magick ninja what, magick magick ninja what!

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The web is not bumper cars. The Department of Google Vehicles says "Always signal before you turn."

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
It looks to me like the removed photos are of copyrighted images and have nothing to do with HAARP per say. If you look at the linked reason why it was removed it’s a court case about copyright infringement.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
umm if haarp was really bad, we probably wouldnt know about it.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
The "removed material" as accounted for here seem to be a number of videos that had been uploaded to Google Video without the author's permission.

It's a simple case of copyright infringement, nothing uncommon unfortunately in the age of Google Video, Joost and YouTube.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
haarp is great

so are chemtrails really what the big deal

i mean so the chemtrails have barium dust among other found in samples taken

and so what that uv light (sun light) hits these barium particles and becomes ionized (increase electron density)

who cares that this density when widesread can mimic a plasma gas (air) and increase conductivity dramatically

why would anyone be doing covert things that have the effect of drying and heating up the atmosphere and saying otherwise. what's the big deal

so they are creating with chemtrails multi purpose GWEN stations and HAARP an electro magnetic playground do pulse different levels of EM waves thru the air and thru US. who cares. i mean ya they have the ability's to modify human behavior and mimic our biorythyms amongst a host of other things that bluntly they have no idea about. but i mean come on. big deal. no one's dying suddenly from them. besides isn't more fun to watch tv, or make more money our blindly focus on only good vibes, i mean life is short

ya lots of ancient civilizations talked about 2012 but so what, is this another y2k?

ya i know this is different this is the culmination of a process , so days and even weeks aren't as important as the bigger picture. but i mean really the mayan's are dead so how much could they have know. ya ya everything boils down to energy i know that and depending on the object's frequency it's physical manifestation is perceived differently to me. ok so what. well the sun and earth will be culminating the process of entering the photon belt in 2012. and? it was an astrological occurrence sign. enough for the mayan's the vedic's and the hundu among other's aboriginee's made a big deal about because hey the energy and the frequency's effecting this planet during the passage of the earth and sun thru the photon belt which will last appox. 1000 years may alter the energy and frequency on planet earth which may shift our frequency or consciousness a bit and allow us to see things from a bigger picture. ya maybe and why should i care

because the manipulators know this and they have been doing there damn best to create an electo magnetic prison that blinds, confuses, and misdirect us enogh to continue to manipulate us to the maximum regarding the divine laws in an effort to blind us from our FREE WILL and to make us more apathetic and confused and preoccupied to break free of the bondage which u could learn about in my post
"to those awakening...."

new topics

top topics

join