It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freedom or Slavery?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Excuse me if this video has all ready Been posted. Please watch, share and give opinions.

Google Video Link

Click here to view video in larger Google format

The movie is my opinion

[edit on 3-2-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
wow I did not know that there was no law that said we have to pay income taxes. wtf? if word gets out this is big big news!

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
The word is spreading. Now it is Our duty in a country that is supposed to promote freedom to spread it to as many as possible, American and Non-American

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I saw part of this doc. awhile ago and even did a speech about the income tax in one of my college classes. I don't know how much more evidence is needed to get the public to wake up and realize the income tax is illegal. Or further more how much more evidence the people need to see that slavery did not die with the end of the civil war. It was reborn in 1913 and we are all slaves to this system no matter how high on the social scale a person may be. I even saw on cnn this guy Ed Brown and his wife are having a bit of a stand off with the IRS. They will not come out of their house to be arrested for not paying their taxes for 10 years and if the IRS does confront them they say they will stand their ground. This could be the next Waco if the IRS does try and arrest them and the good part is they already have public support. We should all take stands like this against the fascist government we now live with in America. The days of peaceful protest are long over. We live under a government that believes violence and fear are the answers to everything. And this is all they understand. They don't understand the consequences of the frivolous laws they dictate and enforce. They also don't understand the quality of life that is taken from their people by taxing the blood right out of them. They are too busy eating steak for dinner and spending time in their summer homes while some of us have nothing to eat and have trouble paying for the small home or apartment that we live in. I say we all refuse to pay their taxes until every single damn fellow American has the ability to live comfortably and in good health. If they continue to hurt us and send our people to other countries to die to secure their wealth then we will hurt them financially, politically and if necessary in self defense then also physically. But I doubt much will ever be done about this. The majority are too concerned with sit coms and gossip to do anything about anything.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I don't think they'll be too concerned with sitcoms and gossips if you tell them that they don't have to pay taxes!!!

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Taxes are illegal, but that doesnt mean you dont have to pay them.

They enforce it with guns, pay or die.

Lots of people get away with not letting the govt steal money, but some are actually busted.

You need to be a real hero to be willing to martyr yourself. Educate yourself and decide wisely.

Whats worth more, the money the government is stealing, or your freedom?

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sp00n1
Whats worth more, the money the government is stealing, or your freedom?

What do you mean to imply by this statement? It has grabbed my curiousity. I am interested in hearing more about the stance you take regarding this subject. Thank you

[edit on 6-2-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

new topics

top topics

join