It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OOBE... Is it something I can do too?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I read RiverGoddess' inticing post relating to the same topic of Out Of Body Experiences and decided to try to locate a 'yanker' on my own. If there really is someone out there who can yank my soul out of my mortal shell, I should much like to meet this person. I've tried before using various other methods relating to Wicca and the other earth religions, not to mention purely psychological means and Native American methods: I've be trying since I was very young.
If this is at all possible, if it really can happen and if something other than falling asleep is possible when I try this, I would much appreciate a response. Stay annonymous - I don't care. I've never achieved my goal, and it is becoming increasingly difficult to believe that my goal is real and not just crackpot lore.

Can someone - Anyone- help make this real for me?

guinpi
s=3.141592654589....

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I've been trying to have an OOBE too. I sit at my computer while listening to a Brain wave generator preset while I feel like I am doing something and then I end up falling out of my chair.

I'm not sure that anyone can actually "yank" you out. Even if, I'd be very concerned about inviting someone that experienced with OOBE's in...

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Guinpi,
Hi, just wanted to say that I havent AP'd yet but I have read RG's thread and I have been practicing and using Binaural beat music and reading books on AP. I am not new age or anything I just want to explore and learn. I keep telling myself that "I will AP" and I wrote it down on some post-its by my bed so I have some positive re-enforcements. I think anyone can do it, just have a totally positive outlook believe that you can and I believe you will. I have been reading a book by William Buhlman called "Adventures Beyond the Body" like $11 on Amazon. Its really good so far and I am already learning more about AP after just 27 pages into it. Its not newage, just his experience as a skeptic first off to a practiced AP'er and he writes very clearly, easy to follow.
I think above all have a positive approach to it , seeing as how its our minds that we have to use to do it, it just plain makes sense to let our minds BELIEVE WE CAN DO IT. Our subconcious is very powerful so fill it up with positives and it will do the rest. Hope I helped. This is a totally new experience for me so I am waiting to see what happens too! Good Luck my friend.

new topics

join