It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo's/Uso's (?) possible connection to alert/warning of possible majorquake next week by Scientis

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   
What about UFO's being caused by shifting plates? I think a good proportion of lights around plate boundaries are caused because of the forces involved So maybe the portents or doom that are so often seen before disasters are simply natural phenomena.

Just my opinion of course.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   
i live in richmond...let you guys know if anything happens i guess if im still alive lol.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
or_die_trying,

Please be prepared don't want you turning into your name trying to get away if anothing happens.

I just checked IRIS and it is saying B.C. scare toned down.They are saying Vancover Islander can relax a little the latest episode of subterranean tremors has ended earlier then expected. They say things quietened down very quickly and they don't know why?

I know I wouldn't tell people to relax isn't there usually a calm before the storm????

They also say the data does not show if Vancover Island is still being pulled toward Japan or in its usual direction Ottawa.

Japan just had a mild earthquake and Oregon has had three in the 4 to 4 and a half.

Is the plate adjusting or is it setting up so something bigger?????

The Grey's are in the deepest of our waters and some of Earth's deepest waters are over that way in the Ring of Fire and near many of those Islands.

I know the Grey's record everything so if something major is going to happen they will observe and record this.

We need to watch all the Islands activities around the Ring and the West Coast of the USA.

Yellowstone I believe is the largest Super Volcano on EARTH. Of course it is underground. If this were to blow, well lets not think of that.

I'm just watching and hoping this passes for now and I sure hope this calming is not the calm before the storm

Be Prepared and have your plan ready for you and your families.

I think all of our members from N. Cal. up to B.C. need to watch the skies whenever they can during the day and night. As I said I have no doubt if something major is going to happen the UFO activity will increase.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
heres one to chew on...

what if "they" have some of their own living among us?

if 'they' knew somethign bad was going to happen in an area where they had comrades living, maybe...they're just picking them up before anything bad happens.

least then there arent any confused coroners after the cleanup starts...?

kind of explains ohare...where else do you get on a flight?

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Thanks for the bad news ! I live along the BC Coast. Haven't felt any tremors. Haven't even heard about this. So thankyou.

I don't recall ever receiving an alert for an impending EQ, Once in a while there are stories about the BIg One, but just that it can be now or a few hundred years from now. We're in the subduction zone, and the island could slide under the mainland

Richmond is on Clay, and is also the location of Vancouver's Airport. .

I live east of Vancouver, right along the Fraser River, in the Valley. Tsunami ? Oh God I hope not.

I'll keep an eye on the sky.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
violet just be prepared and aware just in case.

Keep at check at:

www.iris.edu...

Under the map you can click on "earthquake headlines" and get all the updates there.

Remember there is a good possibilty this will calm down and you won't have to worry again until April of 08

I will be out most of the day so I won't be able to keep a check on this until this evening.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Thanks to the posters above for the links to IRIS and the catastrophic events/news updates.

It will be very interesting to monitor for awhile and see if there are any correlations between UFO sightings and significant and/or catastrophic events.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Ok, not to scare anyone but I have been monitoring the Global Consciousness Project circle and servers. The circle has been yellow to red all week and the servers measuring noise in the Vancouver area have been getting weird readings.

Just take some precautions if you live out there. Make sure you are stocked up on food, water and emergency supplies.

noosphere.princeton.edu...

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
This is the church in Florida that collaspsed as a result (they say) of a tornado. Seems strange that a tornado now comes with a green-colored glow. Can meteors mascarade as a tornado?, or is something unexplanable or something they don't want to explain happening. I do not know what I believe anymore.

“I don’t know if it was transformers blowing up or what, but it was a green-colored glow right over the top of the church,” Barfield recalled.

The explosion lasted a few seconds.

“Then it was just nice and peaceful and quiet, no birds, nothing, just total silence,” he said.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

[edit on 4-2-2007 by Siren]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I saw the Caribbean/Cuba Cayman Is. area's just had that 6.1 quake.

Question isn't it the Cayman Islands that has the large piece of a volcano area hanging so that if there was a large quake and that piece fell into the Atlantic it would create a Tsunami that would take out the entire East Coast of the USA.

Maybe we had better watch this area in the next week also.

I have a faint recall of the East Coast and West Coast both being hit by gigantic Tsunami's at the same time.

I don't know I am not feeling it yet. We do need to sky watch.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
The alert has been lifted, or back to normal lowered risk anyways.
I have for some time, been visiting the Iris site, and have noticed alot of activity lately. But I don't know what the patterns are.

What do you mean you recall east / west coast ? Is this a premonition, dream, alien warning ?

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Iris is a nice site - thanks for sharing.

Another one I just found: earthquake.usgs.gov...

As far as USA is concerned, I tend to look at the whole planet as a whole. USA looks far less active than say the Pacific. I'd hate to live in areas like Japan, Indonesia/Philipines, Aleutians or even New Zeland and so on.

Historically, earthquakes do kill the most people of any natural event. So if there is any correlation between UFO sightings and impending earthquakes (I don't know of any) - then maybe the latest sightings mean something.

It's hard enough to predict earthquakes. It'll be even harder for anyone in the scientific areas to add reported sightings to their formulas for earthquake predictions.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Our location does seem to get less but I have also noticed that they only map quakes that are larger.

Example, if Mt. St. Helen's is having cluster quakes and they are between 2 and 3 or so they don't get mapped.

I noticed also they are saying the big quake times have passed but they are also saying stay prepared for two weeks and I think that is a real good idea.

I did read that the people at the seismic center are keeping an eye on both the East and West Coast.

Sometimes it's hard to explain things when you are an experiencer and I can see why Sleeper gets questioned but I guess the way I can say this is a vision they allowed me to remember.

All I can remember is a hugh (and I mean hugh wave) hits both the East Coast and the West Coast at the same time. What I remember was on one beach which I think might have been on the West Coast there were people on the beach and just as the wave was peaking a ship (UFO) flies in.... turns on its side and holds the wave in mid air so people can excape. When I am talking wave I mean this one was hugh.

Who knows, I also go with what my gut tells me. I will continue to monitor sightings because when something major is going to happen they come out to observe and record things. So if sightings seem to slow then I would say everything is settling down.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Coincidence or synchronicity?

MIDWAY, Ga. - Standing outside his home 100 yards from the Atlantic Ocean, John T. Woods III has a hard time imagining it — a towering tidal wave one day crashing over the dock where a lone fisherman recently cast his line.

[edit on 5-2-2007 by Arkangel4time]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Question isn't it the Cayman Islands that has the large piece of a volcano area hanging so that if there was a large quake and that piece fell into the Atlantic it would create a Tsunami that would take out the entire East Coast of the USA.

Canary Islands in the Atlantic. La Palma island there.
Here's from someone who doesn't believe this would happen.
La Palma tsunami?

For added interest, search for the 1976 Canary Island ufo incident.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Thanks for the info.

I knew it started with a C, lol. Goes to show you can't believe everything I guess. I was under the impression that if that Volcano erupted and the quakes were stong enough that one certain area could fall into the water and create a large Tsunami and take out the East Coast of the USA.

Nice to know that is not so.

Looks like everything is calming down I am keeping my fingers crossed it stays that way.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Yes, UFOs do show themselves during times of need to help get peoples attention. Its not like they can land safely on the ground speak to the people prior to any event. They will often show up when the gov't is doing something that may not be healthy for planet and in general the projects stop.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Here Now
Yes, UFOs do show themselves during times of need to help get peoples attention. Its not like they can land safely on the ground speak to the people prior to any event. They will often show up when the gov't is doing something that may not be healthy for planet and in general the projects stop.

I believe this to be the case also.

They are not here because they are "evil" as some suspect. They are merely watching over us to make sure the people still controlling the annunkai system don't destroy us all as the truth comes out.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Based on what I have read, was there an increase of UFO sightings prior to Hurricaine Katrina making landfall?

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
That's a good question.

There may have been but if people aren't looking up and taking pictures we can't get the proof everyone wants.

I'm still checking IRIS and everything seems to have calmed down. I hope that is it and not the calm before the storm.

We need to keep looking up and try and get anything we can.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join