It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo's/Uso's (?) possible connection to alert/warning of possible majorquake next week by Scientis

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I believe Ufo's have a tendency to show themselves more world wide when a disaster is about to occur. People will photograph them near Volcano's and Earthquake area's also.

When sightings pick up I try to figure if anything major might occur.
I have been watching IRIS.

www.iris.edu...

In the headlines under the map you can find updates.

British Columbia put on ALERT for hugh earthquake. Scientist Warning to check emergency supplies. Scientist are saying there is an increased probability of a "Major" quake hitting British Columbia South Coast during next week. Scientist have alerted British Columbia emergency planning dept. of the possibility of a "CATASTROPHIC EARTHQUAKE" striking the provinces Southwest Coast.

They are tracking tremors that started in Puget Sound three days ago and working there way up to Vancover Island.Scientist are saying if nothing happens next week the next window will be in April of 2008.

It seems there is a plate slippage going on in the past two weeks and if you look at the map you see smaller quakes are starting to shown on our West Coast.

I think there is a good possibily that with these UFO sighting something major might happen. The Scientist said this earthquake could be larger then the one that killed so many on Dec. 26 in the Sumatra/Indonesia area.

add: sorry if anymore typo's I haven't had my quota of caffine yet.

[edit on 3-2-2007 by observe50]

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Scientist cites a higher quake risk.

The article says the risk of a massive earthquake striking Richmond and B.C. South Coast is greater in the next week.

Seismologist have charted a 'episodic tremor and slip" They say this means being a little closer to the big expected 9.0. They say the earth would shake for min. not sec. and cause damage from N. Cal. to Vancover Is. and Inland for some distance, a Tsunami would accompany. They say the big waves would not reach Richmond but found another concern. "LIQUEFACTION OF SOIL" They say an earthquake greater then 5.0 in Richmond would result in Liquefaction because of high water tables and loose sand below the surface. Soil would transform to a liquid like state.

I am now going to start preying this does not occur with everything I have in me. Could you even believe that this is not major news even if there is just a slight possibily that lives could be at hand.

add: Everyone in that area needs to be prepared "just in case" and I would suggest keep a camera handle in the next week in those locations because there may be an increase in UFO activity.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
While listening to C2C the other night they did mention that it seems that we have more UFO sightings prior to some major event. I have not researched this so I could say yes or no, but I plan on watching more closely. I did find a really cool site to watch all world events. I have bookmarked it and when I see news on ATS I will open my bookmark and see what is going on in the area of the sighting.

Here is the site I am using to monitor world events.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I took video of what appears to be a UFO a few days back. After that sighting other people took pics of the same ufo at around the same time in different locations in central florida. An just yestrday we get hit by disastrous tornados here in central florida. Could this be a coincidence? Or perhaps something else?

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I mentioned this in the ohare ufo thread.I can't shake the feeling that something major is about to happen in Chicago.Very good point Observe 50.You don't think I am being paranoid about the Ohare thing do you.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by crowpruitt
I mentioned this in the ohare ufo thread.I can't shake the feeling that something major is about to happen in Chicago.

Like a Superbowl win, or a riot?

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Hmm let's see.

Potentially game winning Bears touchdown overturned with 0:02 on clock due to offensive pass interference.

Riots ensue, and ET UFO's flock to Chicago to record the consequences.

Conservative ET anti-galactization politicians use this in the United Federation of Planets General Assembly to argue against Federation enlargement to Earth.

Conservative ET: "If they riot over the flinging of an inflated oblong animal epidermis, how can they be trusted with obeying our implant and hyperspatial flight rules? You know they'll be on genetic welfare for generations, whining about their cancers that they don't have the education to fix. No to foolish galactic enlargement with selfish barbarians."

Liberal ET: "Hey, you shouldn't talk! Your navy was about to vaporize 26 Rigelian trilithium mining colonies when you lost the Galactic Cup in 101,372!! You know, the "If it was telekenisis, it was the telekenesis of God" goal? Your side went nonlinear when the refs busted you when they pulled out those Andromedan mindscanners!"

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
EXCELLENT observations mbkennel! Let me know if you want me to be more specific, ah hem... but um... I think you are on the right track; i think.

In a change of subject, it seems when there's a lot of plate shifting taking place in all of those area's of the world that are earthquake prone, even those areas of the world that only experience minor low grade earthquakes, like the area that I live in which has the most 'activity' in the State of Ohio -- at least over the past couple of years -- as there has been a number of small low grade earthquakes in Lake Erie in the Fairport Harbor area. Living on the top of a 22 story high-rise, I've been feeling quite a few rumblings from the lake, and so have all the occupants of the complex I live in.
I'm just bringing this up because the last time it was like this here, it was just before that earthquake which triggered off that Indonesian tsunami. And more on topic, before that event happened, there were a number of UFO sightings in those area's that were hit by that tsunami. I think those observations about that are significant.
In any case, I agree with observe that it's worth looking into the number of UFO sightings taking place either in one geographic area or for that matter, even all over the world and if in fact something big happens after they are seen with a certain amt. of frequency -- if there are notatble events that happen after their appearance, and I mean BIG events, then this should be evaluated.

[edit on 3-2-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I know I haven't seen/heard this much UFO activity since the late '50s

I realize more people have "ready" photo equipment and more people seem to be aware and accepting that life exists elsewhere.

But - I'm not convinced that is why it appears so much activity is going on.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Cot damn!

I live in Vancouver! ... we've always known about "the big one" thats coming... but most people think it wont happen any time soon, even though it is overdue.
Good thing I live on solid highground. Richmond and the entire Fraser river valley is in deep #... when the Quake hits, this entire area is going to be a complete disaster. Liquifaction is going to destroy key roads all over the low-lying areas and isolate tens of thousands (or more). British Columbia is not ready for it if it happens next week, no way.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
They say if it doesn't happen next week then the next watch will be in April of next year.

For any of you in Vancover are you hearing about this on your news and being told to have emergency kits? I am concerned do people in Richmond know what will happen to them if this happens.

I would think if they are putting this on there IRIS site and reporting they must be very concerned.

I have no doubt myself that if something major is going to happen that UFO activity will pick up anywhere from N. California all the way to Vancover.

Since I am an experiencer with the Grey's I do know they record everything so the opportunity might be pretty good in the next week.

I know I have caught UFO's on Mt. St. Helen's volcano cam and one time I caught major activity at Yellowstone on the Old Faithful web cam live.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Here's an article from Channelnewsasia (Singapore)

Channelnewsasia.com: Experts warn of major quake in western Canada: report

04 February 2007

Seismologists warned that a "catastrophic" earthquake could strike the southwestern coast of British Columbia soon, Canada's Globe and Mail newspaper reported Saturday.

The experts noted rumblings from deep beneath the Pacific Ocean, along Vancouver Island, which could foretell a giant quake.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
That report sounds like one going out not to panic people.

What would happen if this does occur and they didn't prepare people in said area's for this?

I know I would want to know there was a possibility so I could at least have a full tank of gas have meeting area's for all family members and review them.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Coward
I took video of what appears to be a UFO a few days back. After that sighting other people took pics of the same ufo at around the same time in different locations in central florida. An just yestrday we get hit by disastrous tornados here in central florida. Could this be a coincidence? Or perhaps something else?

Something strange happened in Oklahoma years ago. A Television crew was filming a Tornado near Oklahoma City and at the top of the funnels vortex a flying saucer is shown to travel inside the vortex. This is a real clip but do not remember what year this took place. Possibly 10 or so years ago. No this was not debris being pulled into the Tornado this was a controlled craft. Could this be a short cut to time travel? Could the aliens use Tornadoes as a weapon or were they trying to deescalate the Tornado? Could this be one of our secret craft? Rik Riley

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
the scientist in the article also stated

But they said the probability of a quake was still low." Everyone drives there car everyday and the probability of getting in a car accident is small." although it rises during rush hour, Garry Rogers a sciesmologist at the Pacific Geoscience Centre on Vancouver Island told the globe and mail. "Well Vancouver island is driving is rush hour"

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I wonder what if any impact a major quake in this region would have on Yellowstone? It really isn't all that far away. Wasn't there another major quake not all that long ago that sparked earthquake swarms in the park?

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indy
I wonder what if any impact a major quake in this region would have on Yellowstone? It really isn't all that far away. Wasn't there another major quake not all that long ago that sparked earthquake swarms in the park?

Good question. Although, this could also provide some positive ramifications.

Is it possible for a major quake, that is near a super volcano like Yellowstone, to release pressure and settle the volcano into a simmer (or dormant) state?

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes

Originally posted by Indy

Good question. Although, this could also provide some positive ramifications.

Is it possible for a major quake, that is near a super volcano like Yellowstone, to release pressure and settle the volcano into a simmer (or dormant) state?

I think a big earthquake would aggrevate volcanoes...

ORB

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
If I were a UFO, right now would be a good time to get the heck out of the underground bases...before the quake crushes my saucer. Why risk it?

Ram

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
you people rock!!!
It's good to see your on alert all the time
- im kinda glad people like you are around..
(big smile)

thanks.

[edit on 4-2-2007 by Ram]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join