It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newbie From Indiana

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Long time reader, first time poster

I've been browsing the ATS forum for some time now and I have finally decided to become a member. I currently live in South Bend, Indiana (Notre Dame for those who don't know where South Bend is). My hobbies include a wide variety of many things, mostly geek things (playin vids, creating digital art, music, sitting in front of my computer for days on end, disc golfing, networking, movies, and so on). I consider myself a struggling buddhist in a confused world looking for some sort of meaning. I've been into conspiracies since the late 80's and my uncle originally got me thinking and questioning everything. He was in the military and was stationed at Wright-Patterson AFB in Ohio and the nite before he had a mysterious heart attack, he told me "Don't believe everything you see or hear. This world isnt what it seems." I was only 14 at the time, but it left a huge impact on my life and here I am now, trying to figure out the meaning of everything and trying to enjoy life.

I hope that I can make a contribution here at ATS and I look forward to becoming a part of the ATS community.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 08:21 PM
link   
welcome aboard, TragedyFor You.
Interesting first post, m8. Think you're going to fit in well here.
Just read the forum rules, make lots of posts, and, most importantly, have fun!

cya around

regards
FLC

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Welcome to the Board TragedyForYou, you'll love it in here, there's a bit of everything!

new topics

join