It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Request for help to remove a curse

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Before the day is over
Before the night is through
Whatever you have done to others
Will come right back at you

I would like to have the knowledge and experience to comment on this subject matter. Whenever I get physically deminished, sick or stressed I call on the strength of my will and adopt a strong psychological mindset.
This method has benefits for me and rarely fails. My thoughts are with all concerned. I wish for a rapid recovery.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
First, read my signature and believe what Jesus said.

Secondly, break the curse IN JESUS NAME, I guarantee it will go away.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by corvuscorax18
Sounds like you have got it covered. My thoughts are have the person find something that gives them total peace and feeling of security when they think about it. Something very unique to that particular person.

Their inner faith so to speak and have them focus on that and tell them to concentrate on that and have "faith" that it will protect them. Have them picture it in their mind, whatever way they like best, that it is protecting them and nothing can hurt them, because their special power will never fail them.

A lot of it depends on the person itself. How afraid they are of it. If they are the type that can't handle things like this and need an outside source to get rid of it for them, then you got me.

I am no expert by any means but those my thoughts about it. It may sound not "magikal enough" but that is the main point of my opinion. That is why it can work. Whatever happens, you are awesome to go help them,
I wish you the best of luck!

I wrote this earlier but did not read all of the comments til now. That sounds way crazy. One thing I thought of was when they put that worm thing or whatever it is in her, do you think if a MRI or CAT scan would be able to see it. You would think that it would be able to. I don't know much about this but for all I know it could be the entity making it seem as though she was implanted with a worm thing.

I don't know what good it would do even if she got a MRI or CAT scan and it did show something. If it is an actual implant of some kind maybe it could be removed. Maybe just for starters an x-ray could be done.

Just something different that I thought of regarding the replys so far. Hang in there man, you are awesome!

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
OH
ok i see i think

you have to believe your way OUT of a curse if you believed your way INTO one..

of course....

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Do you know how to focus the energy of the four elementals and bring the power of your higher power forth?

Everyone has the power and thought within to manifest something undesirable. If you believe it will happen them it often times does. She needs to believe in the power to rid herself of it.

Do you know anyone competent at occult ritual?

She is on a threshold and needs to be at a powerful crossroad (the entrance to a graveyard is very powerful) and have a competant practitioner do a ritual to get the inflicted persons subconcience powers to come to full force in getting rid of this entity.

<< 1   >>

join