It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Request for help to remove a curse

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Hello everyone,

I am off tommorrow to help a friend of a friend. Nine years ago she rapdily
changed from a healthy mother to being bed ridden quite ill.

She experiences sever pain throughout her body. This manifests randomly. The
problem is when the pain manifests her skin appears to have a snake moving
beneath it. My friend has witnessed this and said it would be about 20 cm
long and 4-5 cm wide.

The lady has visited doctors, spiritual healers with no success.

I have offered to help as I have an interest in Enochian Magic and practice Qi Gong but I have not delt with a curse before.

My first action will be to get my Master to visit her as I have personaly witnessed the amazing healing he has done on cancer patients.
I will be speaking to him after I visit her.
At the moment I would be petition the angels of healing but if somebody has a technique specific for curses. I would be happy to hear any suggestion.

EDIT: I will also take a digital camera with me so if it manifests i can take a photo of it.
Regards,
Andre

[edit on 3-2-2007 by freelogic]

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 05:52 AM
link   
without knowing the route cause of the curse it would be hard to think of a way to reverse it.

first thing I would think of about curses is has your friend recently aquired something from someone that does not like her? if it is still in the house boil it in sea salt water that should disapate any negitive esoteric energy placed on the item.

I don't know for sure without actualy seing the woman with my own eyes to know what to do about it.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Unfortunately at the moment I only have second hand information. But tommorrow I will be able to post firsthand info after I question her.

Regards,
Andre

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Perhaps a gratitude journal might help. Or anything that will help lift her mood. As long as she focuses (consciously and unconsciously) on already having full health, she will have it sooner or later. Just acknowledge that the disease is there, accept it for what it is, and focus on being healthy (and not on getting rid of it).

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
well let us know what you find out. I have some ideas but without further explinations I can't come up with a real way to help your friend out.

Magic is very specific in ways of dealing with certan problems. If you don't do the right thing at the right time it either won't work won't work as well or make things worse. So the more information you can give it would be helpfull.

thank you

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Well, get a priest and have him work through the house. Pray to God. Commune with the spirits and tell them to leave. Tell the spirit that you are living here now and he had either got to live with them, or leave.

I am a firm believer that curses only have power when you believe in them however.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   
The entire and sole power of any curse is in the belief of the person who is cursed - to believe another has such power over us is to give up our own autonomy but there is no auto pilot but chaos.

Anyone who could truly put an evil or ill fated cast on another soul would know it is like trying to shoot someone with the barrel of the gun pointed at self rather than victim.

Karma takes care of deficits and those who use true energy power to try to boss karma around are kicked hard in their mojo ass and it is just an inbuilt mechanism.

Blessings always work though. Just saying the word to others makes good come to be.

Maybe if your friend can't let go of this curse you might defeat her destructive thoughts by matching them every time with blessing type thoughts.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Glad to hear you will come back to us.

Everyone use their belief to rid of curses & the demon/s lying behind it all,i have God/Jesus/Holy Spirit as i believe He gave us authority over all evil others do it their way which i am not familiar how to such as yours.

I read that you say you going to use Enochian Magic and Qi Gong,if you do not know how to "attack"/exorcise or rid of the demon/curse be careful cause it can turn on you or so anyone else present at the time,your friend also need to believe and trust that it will leave her or the curse will be broken as it lies with her she is the one,though feeling weak just need to have faith that whatever is making her ill will leave her...she must believe and KNOW she is though frail now a much stronger spirit.

Do protect yourself in the way your belief works ,from head to toes,right to left,front and back..close yourself off and be pure as you do this,no matter what belief/religion we all use to fight off such evil i believe "imo" the person/s present should be "pure/clean"not to give that demon of that certain curse any gap.

Also if you are going to do this and if your religion do it this way try that demon,find out it's name..if possible,if you do know how to go about it,always good to know whom you are dealing with,why he/they are there.

Please i am not telling you or anyone to do it the way i believe,i am just saying what i believe and "tips"" My God gave us freedom to choose,so i will not force my Christian religion down on anyone as others who uses God to gain for wrong reasons..but if you need help i am here,and so hoping your friend will be freed from that curse

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Perhaps you can try this software on your friend as well. According to the programmer, it's designed to protect against psychic attacks.

www.thebiggestshoppingdirectory.com...

It's shareware though, and has a time limit.

Here's the information of the program:

www.tifareth.com...

[edit on 4-2-2007 by TheBandit795]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
The entire and sole power of any curse is in the belief of the person who is cursed - to believe another has such power over us is to give up our own autonomy but there is no auto pilot but chaos.

Bingo!!!!!!!!

You have explained better than anybody else.

The power of the mind is such a very incredible thing that many can not understand and more can never control.

Great post queenannie.

The person under the spell will remind under that spell as long as the person truly believe that is cursed.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   
4/2/07
Hello everyone.

Thanks for the rapid responses.

This lady is possessed not cursed. The friends who have no interest in the occult only could see the snake but there is an evil entity that is causing all of this. I wont be attempting to exorcise as I will be way out of my league. This is not a trivial curse but quite an evil entity. I am going to find somebody who is experienced to attempt this.

I will be speaking to my master soon and see what his guidance is. I know he has delt with the dark before but I don’t know his limitations.

Here are my notes. I apoligise in advance if they are a bit all over the place as there are quite a few pages of them.

I will call the lady X in these notes.

X is a 40-something mother of 9. All of her children are great individuals and her family has a very loving environment.

Five (not nine like I was told) years ago X started having dreams of killing/ hanging/ mutilating family members and loved ones. Approx a week later on Friday 26th of June 2002 at 7:15pm she felt and could see a dark energy enter her at her Dan Tien (sub-naval charka). A few moments later she sore an 8foot dark being forcing its way into her body. She was seated watching TV at the time with her son. He witnessed the chair sink as if 2 people where sitting in the same location.

This caused a lot of pain and suffering.
She thought she had an hallucination and due to the persistant and sever symptoms she headed to the hospital about a month later. The doctors could see she was sick but could not find a cause. They wanted to prescribe anti depressants but she new this would not help. They treated her with morphine and valium but these where obviously short term remedies.

A few months later X woke sometime in the early hours to the feeling of 8-9 entities holding her down. X was on her back but her head was being held left side down.
X felt something that felt like a worm dropped inside her ear. She struggled and it fell out. X describes the noise of this worm hitting the pillow like a coin thrown onto a metal surface. X’s head was pushed and twisted to its limit and she felt the sensation of the worm being picked up with tweaser and inserted deep into her ear. This then borrowed in and caused tremendous pain.

It has grown over time. It goes wherever it wishes in her body. She feels it separate skin from the layers beneath as it moves. Its constantly pushing to go further then before. It encircles her heart and X gets the sense of something grabbing each end of it from behind and pulling. She has to fight with all her will to keep her heart going. The same happens with her throat.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
X is normally attacked at night.
I visited at 1pm. She was bedridden and in an altered state. Her movements where abnormal. I could not get a response from her. I could see her clothes moving as if there was a snake like creature moving around her chest and shoulder area, but I could not bring myself to take a photo.

I used this time to question her son in another room. He has not seen her this bad for a long time. He believes it is from my visit. She is not normally attacked early in the day. The most vivid experience he has had was when his father and he had to hold her down during a strong episode a year and a half ago. She was at risk of injuring herself with her movements.

When they had her pinned her a voice spoke through her that was a males voice. He said he was Humshor and was in her against his will. His family where being held ransom by the King of kings and if he leaves they will die. I am not sure what to make of this as I don’t trust these entities.

At about 3pm X walked out of her room a different person. She still felt pain and every step she takes is difficult as she feels hands pulling her down. But she is determined not to let her win.

When she closes her eyes X can see the entity in this darkness. There are also 6 dark beings with him. The night before I visited I did 2 hrs of Qigong from 9:30 to 11:30 pm. As I prepared to sleep I meditated and made the following request “God, angels, spirit guide and guardian Angel. Please give me wisdom and guidance while I visit this troubled lady tomorrow.” I then went to sleep at 1:30am. I did the same the next morning at approx 11am.

X told me that at 2am she woke up and could see a white light shining in the darkness behind her eyelids. It was small and growing. She could see a blue and pink halo and as it got larger said it looked like a rainbow.

The entity grew large and she could see rips appear in the white light that where instantly restored. The 6 minions also attacked and 1 has not returned. This is the first time in 5 years she has seen this. I must note that she had no idea what little I did yesterday.

The light was still there when I spoke to her.

I could see something behind her (I see spirits a shimmering in the air) and a uncomfortable energy with it. I told her that this is extremely powerful and I am going to have to take time to research this properly.

I am currently planning on finding an exorcist. I also will meet my Master next week to see what his wisdom suggests. I don’t think my role here is to remove this darkness but I have some part to play.

Her son called not long ago to tell me at 2am he went outside and could smell incense burning in his doorway. He walked towards both neighbours and they weren’t burning any. It was only at this doorway.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Last night sometime in the morning I had an unintentional AP. It was wierd as I was on my matress by could not make sense of my bedframe. It felt like my matress was where it should be but the bed frame was upside down.
I ended this and straight away AP. This time things where as normal but I could not move.
I ended this again and had a 3rd AP. This time I was able to move but it was like moving through a thick substance. I felt huge energies but nothing dark.
When this ended I rolled onto my back to try and get a better position.

When I opened my eyes I could see White and Gold geometric patterns above me encompassing all my vision. I have never experienced this. It felt light and blissfull but intense. I made out angelic script among the patterns but cant remember details now.

I am waiting for guidance now before I continue doing anything personal in this, and will keep looking and speaking to experts.

Regards,
Andre

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Is it possible to record this paranormal activity that you are witnessing?
If the lady does not wish her face to be shone photo shop a black square over here facve and lets see this. If what your are saying is true get full evidence. It is hard for me and I know the rest of the readers here to believe with out some evidence. not just mith and lore. Please get this footage of it happening.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I agree with Queenannie38 also. (And I voted you way above top secret for such a good and powerful answer) Belief has an enormous impact on reality, not wishing, but belief. I hope the person who is affected by the "curse" gets better.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I have a few things to say about this subject. Do not trust the demonic entity, at all. They will use any method necessary to accomplish their goal, from lies to brute force. This entity may not have other demons or spirits with it, it may be projecting them to weaken "X", to make her give up. I also doubt this entity's "family" is being held ransom by Bael in order to force his will. I can't stress enough how skeptical you need to be when dealing with this entity. It will do anything to maintain control over "X"'s life.

It's hard to tell how powerful this demon is, so please, get an experienced person to carry out the exorcism.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
If this has been going on for 5 years, has someone kept a journal?

If so I would be interested in taking a look.

Melb myself

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluesquareapple
I have a few things to say about this subject. Do not trust the demonic entity, at all. They will use any method necessary to accomplish their goal, from lies to brute force. This entity may not have other demons or spirits with it, it may be projecting them to weaken "X", to make her give up. I also doubt this entity's "family" is being held ransom by Bael in order to force his will. I can't stress enough how skeptical you need to be when dealing with this entity. It will do anything to maintain control over "X"'s life.

It's hard to tell how powerful this demon is, so please, get an experienced person to carry out the exorcism.

I totally agree with the above statement through experience. This problem needs to be sorted out as soon as possible. A lot of Christian clergy will not be able to help but should be able to point you to the right person though.
All the best
John

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Ok before everyone jumps on the Demon\magic band wagon,let me just say that you all would be amazed at how huge the Tape worms can get in your own body,from eating meat not fully cooked,many of you may have them and not even know about it but they can grow huge.do some research and have a look at the horrifying pictures of them.I often joke about "Ben" the worm making me feel extra hungry,eating for 2.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Sounds like you have got it covered. My thoughts are have the person find something that gives them total peace and feeling of security when they think about it. Something very unique to that particular person.

Their inner faith so to speak and have them focus on that and tell them to concentrate on that and have "faith" that it will protect them. Have them picture it in their mind, whatever way they like best, that it is protecting them and nothing can hurt them, because their special power will never fail them.

A lot of it depends on the person itself. How afraid they are of it. If they are the type that can't handle things like this and need an outside source to get rid of it for them, then you got me.

I am no expert by any means but those my thoughts about it. It may sound not "magikal enough" but that is the main point of my opinion. That is why it can work. Whatever happens, you are awesome to go help them,
I wish you the best of luck!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join