It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those that believe in past lives....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 04:24 AM
link   
If you believe everyone experiences past lives and that it's just an ongoing cycle....how exactly did this cycle spawn from a logical perspective? I mean how did it just appear if humans have only existed on earth for a small time in its' history. Do all animals of earth also share past lives, do we have past lives as animals or what? Could we have some how transported from a collapsed world where intelligent life once existed? Or another dimension perhaps? I'm just kind of curious how others might view this little dilemma...because I personally do believe in them, I just wonder how it all came to be.
I'd prefer if there were no religious preaching involved, thank you.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Whether you want to hear preaching or not is something I am going to ignore - thats just me being rude.

Anyway, I thought about this reincarnation thing and it sounds plausible. Here comes the preaching part: The bible states that God will only deal with man for 120 years after he starts messing up in the book of Genesis. Do you think that this meant that man only gets a total of 120 mortal years before he is dealt with and he can reincarnate as many times as he wants so long as he doesnt exceed this quota?

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   
even though i do not believe in past lifes, the ufo contactee in switzerland, ahs an explanation for this process. look up billy meier, and watch some of the videos on him. it was interesting, although i do not know if i believe his stuff.

his stuff was the only place i found someone explaining the process, of past lifes etc... and what you aksed in your question.

youtube or google video sites should have vids on him. i personally do not know whether his stuff is true or not, but it was interesting.

join