It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's NOT Saddam - here's the proof!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 07:38 PM
link   
following on from archie's excellent earlier post,
www.abovetopsecret.com...
here's a site which gives "PROOF" that the whole thing was staged.

www.gulufuture.com...
thanks to SkepticOverlord for providing the link

I'll choose to believe it's the real Saddam in custody.......for now, although most of it sounds plausible enough.

Could you spot the real Saddam from the body doubles in the saddam quiz?

what do you all think?

[Edited on 16/12/03 by funlovincriminal]

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Proof Or Conjecture?

8 entries found for proof.

proof P Pronunciation Key (prf)
n.

The evidence or argument that compels the mind to accept an assertion as true.

The validation of a proposition by application of specified rules, as of induction or deduction, to assumptions, axioms, and sequentially derived conclusions.
A statement or argument used in such a validation.

Convincing or persuasive demonstration: was asked for proof of his identity; an employment history that was proof of her dependability.
The state of being convinced or persuaded by consideration of evidence.

Determination of the quality of something by testing; trial: put one's beliefs to the proof.
Law. The result or effect of evidence; the establishment or denial of a fact by evidence.
The alcoholic strength of a liquor, expressed by a number that is twice the percentage by volume of alcohol present.
Printing.

A trial sheet of printed material that is made to be checked and corrected. Also called proof sheet.
A trial impression of a plate, stone, or block taken at any of various stages in engraving.

A trial photographic print.
Any of a limited number of newly minted coins or medals struck as specimens and for collectors from a new die on a polished planchet.

Archaic. Proven impenetrability: �I was clothed in Armor of proof� (John Bunyan).

And...

5 entries found for conjecture.

con�jec�ture P Pronunciation Key (kn-jkchr)
n.

Inference or judgment based on inconclusive or incomplete evidence; guesswork.
A statement, opinion, or conclusion based on guesswork: The commentators made various conjectures about the outcome of the next election.

v. con�jec�tured, con�jec�tur�ing, con�jec�tures
v. tr.

To infer from inconclusive evidence; guess.

v. intr.

To make a conjecture.

You decide.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 07:46 PM
link   
well said, Nerdling. Which is it, I wonder. I'd say the site is conjecture

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by funlovincriminal
well said, Nerdling. Which is it, I wonder. I'd say the site is conjecture

Indeedy, its just a little too "well maybe" and "it might" to be defined as proof, people change over time, just look at someones photo album, and with him living in a hole he's not going to have a makeup artist and plastic surgeon on hand 24/7. Ironically, i think this is the first time we've seen the "real" saddam, and not the polished image of himself we were presented with.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I agree with you on this one, Nerdling. The whole thing seems convenient, TOO convenient. Although I bet that thousands of other people have been on the site and believe it.
Then again, who's not to say we're wrong?(although I doubt it)

[Edited on 16/12/03 by funlovincriminal]

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by funlovincriminal
I agree with you on this one, Nerdling. The whole thing seems convenient, TOO convenient. Although I bet that thousands of other people have been on the site and believe it.
Then again, who's not to say we're wrong?(although I doubt it)

True on that part and i'd fully accept me being wrong if there was tangible evidence on the part of these people, i think the timing of saddams capture is more to do with this patriot II stuff, its rather frightening.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 08:00 PM
link   
frightening - it sure is, m8. can feel a big change a' coming.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 08:12 PM
link   
But for comparison, look close at the minor features....one in 1998 and other 2003.

Looks like the same guy,...pull out the magnifying glass...look close at small features, not likely to be mimicked in that detail.

The real didfference is, the one on the left is a ruler, the one on the right is a hole-hiding loser.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 09:46 PM
link   
What I thought was very interesting was the fact that they did a DNA test in less then 24 hours to determine that it was Saddam. Some of the best crime labs in the world can not do a DNA test in that short amount of time. On average, it takes about a week to have a complete DNA test done. Granted, it is the military doing the tests and maybe they can do it in a short amount of time, but the analyzing of the data processed from a DNA test takes a lot of time, and humans are not the ones who do it, computers do. So even if they had multiple computers processing the data, it would still take time to compile it to form the results. Something does seem a little fishy with the easy capture of Saddam, but we will prolly never know the real truth.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 05:14 AM
link   
At first I thought that they had captured Hagrid.
Then I realised that they caught Santa.

The CIA have to let him go or there's gonna be no presents for us this year.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 05:44 AM
link   
They are currently speading the latest Pentagon spin that it IS Saddam because no doubles ever existed. That was Saddam disinformation. What a crock.

Keep in mind THIS is the network that kept telling us every time a Saddam video was realeased that it WAS a double and Saddam was DEAD.

I agree WHOLEHEARTEDLY, that a 12 hour DNA test in those conditions (even by the govt.) is suspect. (Note: it wasn't even 24 hours from supposed capture to DNA release).

And the "quotes" are staged. Saddam surrenders in perfect english: I am Saddam Hussain, the President of Iraq and I wish to negotiate?

And the soldiers reply: President Bush sends his regards? Not 'hands where I can see them', not 'out of the hole rag head'....but a one liner? Phuuuuuulease.

Though I DO think we have Saddam, but we've had him a while (see the dates pic) and have been working on him, drugging him, etc...like his daughter has observed.

That affable old man with the '8 month' beard being deloused is NOT the big bad guy we went to war over. We got all we could out of him about WMD and insurgents etc. BEFORE the story was released...it would be idiotic to think we didn't! That's just good intel.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Why does every news station keep showing the celebrating Iraqis waving giant red flags for their long Saddam supressed Iraqi Communist Party as a 'victory for democracy'???

Who really believes the US will let them vote for whatever they want watching that?

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
At first I thought that they had captured Hagrid.
Then I realised that they caught Santa.

The CIA have to let him go or there's gonna be no presents for us this year.

LMAO!!!!

new topics

top topics

join