It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Christ. One Thought. A Two Second Read.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
The next anti-christ will be the intelligent machine. The datasphere that covers the entire earth with its awareness. Plugged into everything from your telephone to your toilet - the machine will have complete control, like in the matrix. Everyone's implanted indenti-chip will be organic and viral based and the anti-christ and his servants will be able to send it a command to release a fatal disease. People's death's and lives all pre-destined by the machine.

It will adopt a female persona - that of Brittney Spears and permit only her music.
Mhwaaaahaaahaahaa

:

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
the Blue Letter Bible showed 4 references that explain antichrist:

1 Jo 2:18- (too long & rambling)

1 Jo 2:22- Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ?
He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1 Jo 4:3- (too long and rambling)

2 Jo 1:7- For many deceivers are entered into the world,
who confess not that Jesus is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

from this measure, any religion or philosophy that does not profess that Jesus lived & Jesus was the Son of G-d...is an antichrist.

Additionally, if a practicising Christian, inwardly denies Jesus or his Divine part....is an antichrist and deceiver on top of that

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
www.puscifer.com MJK's website says all.

in gnosticism the woman represents the motherial or material.

And G'd in kaballa is kinda like brahman in hinduism. Even the strobgest king can never conquer death.

so we need 2 descent to the mikrocosm (cellular level in vagina heaven), in order to be rebirthed through love.

Now look at this fibonacci heart, it tells the secret of creation.
/i trust that you have allready learned the lesson of fibonacci numbers importance.

www.soulsofdistortion.nl...

look how 2 golden spirals intersekt again and again, infiitely.

the intersektion is the meeting of oposites that fuel creation.

now check out wms cosmology, that explains how the universe and matter is made solid due to standing waves.

www.spaceandmotion.com...
this explains the quanta of time. and also that there are infinite amounts of cooexisting but Finite unierses in an infinite space.

Now lets look at gnosticism, kaballa and hinduism in ancient time.

lets look at a fractal universe first.
The main thing about fractals are, that they are self recurring infinitely.

gnostics etc knew about this golden mean. and they talked about mikro makro.

now in the sky the sun was the son.

and on earth he was revered as the mikrocosmic amanita muscara mushroom.

as above so below.
The gnostics used mana u know that. (in the desert, and in the ark of the covenant)

this is jesus' body that they believed brought u to pardes. para dis

there was no pardes when u died according to the old testament.
only sheol

so jesus aka the mushroom told the christians they should consume it.

look at the pope:
www.gnosticmedia.com...

this was the grail. and all other shaman were then killed in the inquisition. so the pope would monopolize power.

now what about the anti christ?

The scarlet woman riding the beast will return?

this is powerful symbolism of the mushroom.

when it grows from the earth it first assumes a phallus form. thus in gnosticism the man was born first.
Then it blossoms and on top of the stem, the uteric hat arises.
it then turns its cap up in the grail stage (litteralu called thus haha)

so why is anti christ a woman?
the male is eternal bliss of being one with nothing.
the woman is the space.
and from the space we are born into the materialistic world associated with pain and evil.

look at fx the Keter sephiroth symbolising the world,
like the hindu sahasrara.

when christ was crucified, he was swept in purpur/purple robes, and given a crown of thorns.

thus the woman is evil for birthing us into an existence. when nothingness was bliss of ignorance.

now the shroom gave us monkeys symbiotic abilities to put together visual and audio signals.
schizophrenia from mushrooms has been linked 2 to high values of dmt in the brain etc.
and schizophrenia is linked 2 too much syncronosity.

thus we became conscious. and the snake is the crawler of the mikrocosm that showed the women the herbs.

which made us these intelligent monkeys that are over-ratonalising.

living in an Obcessive compulsive money disorder world,
rulled by the humans with best skills of trading.

etc.

any dissagrement?

[edit on 3-2-2007 by kashyapa]

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
Poor women, they will never get a fair shake.

Sure they will.
When Lillith comes as herself.

Blamed for the original sin and downfall of mankind. I read somewhere that men are inherantly fearful of women, I know that sounds absurd but really, think about it.

If men are blaming women for the men falling then they ought to be scared of those women. Because those women are the only reason we remember that men fell.

Who ate the fruit and whose eyes opened?
Who wasn't scared? Not fooled by senseless rules and wise to the nature of snakes?

Why is Eve the mother of all living unless it is true? Adam is said to have died.

Perhaps it was a trick and the men fell for it so the women would never be falsely blamed or oppressed or beaten or raped or subjugated in any way ever again.

Women won't do that to men even as revenge. Not as a whole. Men have and will.
Men are heroes but women are the glue that is love like a mother loves a butt ugly baby....

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Alright, two small points.

One, Jesus was not a European. So for those looking for an opposite (when human color is a spectrum not a choice between two) try again.

Second, if the anti-Christ were meant to come from the old Roman Empire, it is not necessarily Europe. (Link to map of actual Roman Empire below)

wps.ablongman.com...

As for the assumption that the anti-Christ will be female, that could well be. But, if it is, the anti-Christ would not be a bad thing, just a thing to restore the balance the religions from the middle east, (Islam, Judaism and Christianity) have upset. Many other religions recognize a balance is needed between Yin/Yang, male and female, and so if assertion that the anti-christ is female is correct, perhaps the apocalypse will only be a bad thing for male chauvanists. I am will to give it a test run, cant be much worse for my gender than Christianity has been.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
You can't just take one part of what Jesus was, a man, and then say the antichrist would be opposite of that part but not opposite in other aspects for no reason. Jesus was also a human and a flesh and blood being. Should we then assume that the antichrist is opposite to that, an animal, or a machine? A female animal machine?

It just gets absurd.

Wasn't the antichrist refered to as a 'him' in the Bible also? And are we to assume that if Jesus were to return [given that he even exists], he would be exactly the same as when he left? Maybe Jesus will be a woman this time. I mean if he's God, and he created women and men, why couldn't he be either, or even be an animal, or pretty much anything?

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
The entire notion of a "christ" as an annointed savior is as outmoded as thinking that a king or emperor has complete control over your life and death. Christianity has done a good job taking the old Egyptian idea of "salvation you have to work for" acceptible to ordinary people, but it's really at odds with the true notion of a messiah, who will save you from oppression simply because that's his job. He's the good and mighty king who owns your life, and whether or not you're saved depends entirely on him.

Besides, how logical is this: I believe in the idea of an anti-christ, because the Bible says it is possible, but I don't necessarily believe the part of the Bible that clearly says such a being will be male.

Just another example of the strange way Christians love to pick and choose bits of the Bible that back up what they want to believe and ignore parts (such as the bulk of the Old Testament) they don't like.

This is the 21st Century. "Christ" as savior, is that part of each of us, inside each of us, that keeps us going when there's no hope, that allows us to find pleasure and beauty in this world of pain and misery. The "anti-christ," is low self-esteem, depression, and other ways of thinking that make life a miserable torment with no love or joy to be found. Every bit of yin carries a little bit of yang inside it, and vice-versa.

Personifying the christ and anti-christ is like carving Jack 'O Green's face on a pumpkin or seeing Zeus toss lightning bolts from the sky. Very unsophisticated thinking, if you ask me.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 04:42 AM
link   
To clarify your "logistics" question...

Where at in the Bible does it say, "you have to believe in me *this way*"?

Where does it say, "you must believe *this*"?

I believe in God, and I believe in Jesus, but since I don't go to church every Sunday morning, does that mean I'll burn in the lake of fire for all eternity?

I think you make a valid point, SuicideVirus, of course that is if I understand you right. Some of the Christian views you might be referring to have been tainted by the "organization of religion"?

I dunno, I could be way off in left field on this one.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peyres
He/She is also meant to arise from the old Roman empire (The E.U)

So that rules out most of the Americans. Unless you consider America to be an outpost of Europe.

the American empire is the reincarnation of the roman empire. The terrorist attacks are a reincarnation of the Barbarian Invasions.

Condi is a hot lookin anti-christ.

end of the world is nigh.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
Christ was the son.

The anti-Christ is the opposite.

What is the opposite of a son?

Ok, Esoteric, first of all..........

Now on to the antichrist subject.

When people think of what the anti christ is opposite of, we tend to think of ONE thing it could be. Why not put down all the ways it could be opposite and see what we get.

Our Father cared so much for us he gave his child. His child was a hard worker, then lived his life helping others in every way he could. Then, at a very young age, Jesus was belittled, humiliated, picked on, then tourtured. Sevierly beaten, whipped with hooks and chains that ripped his flesh off.....all the while being told that if he admitted he was not the messiah they would stop. Then, after that, and after a few broken bones, with little clothing, a ring of thorns was shuved down on his head and he was given a cross to cary, quite a distance I might add. Then they hammered nails through his hands and feet and hung him up so that the nails would slowly rip his flesh and he would bleed to death......starve to death....die of dehidration, they didnt really care. Then, after hanging there a while (watching his loved ones at his feet) they decide he is taking too long to die and put a sword through his side.

All that time all he had to do was say he was not the king of kings, the son of God, the messiah and they would have stopped...... or at least that is what they said. But he did not do that. Because if he did, our eternal lives would be at risk.

Ok, so the opposite of that.....................someone who does not give a damn about anyone else. Someone who will lie if it make things easier. Someone who would rather ignore people in need, or maybe even go so far as to justify not giving the shirt off their back to them because they are lazy and dirty, or whatever they feel the case may be. Someone who will only help those they are close to, because a strangers business is no business of theirs. oh yea, and someone who couldnt care less about your everlasting life.

[edit on 4-2-2007 by mrsdudara]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Simple:

Christ = Son

antichrist = anti-son

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by impending_pyrrhic_victory
None of the previous anti-christ's have been female. I wouldn't know why this would be different.?. Jesus and the anti-christ are part of the same blood line and if you follow it entirely through you would see that it starts around the time of Cain and Abel. It runs throughout the entire Bible.

the bloodline angle on the anti-christ will often point to the Royal Families.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
A couple answers to the question "what is the opposite of a son?"

Nos a

a Muun

an abortion

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Christ was the son.

The anti-Christ is the opposite.

A Mother. (fat her hen)

at least according to Freud
(and our innermost primitive instincts such as electra and oedipus)

But who wants to admit to such taboo fascination?

I don't mind admitting what is true. The details are mine, though!

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Interesting. My first thought was a father.

Why can't the Father be the opposite of the son?

Good replies by everyone, and none of them should be totally discounted as plausible, but i would like to think Nygdan has it right.

Perhaps the opposite of the son may be the Father.

Stands to reason considering no one knows the day or the hour of the return, not even the son.

So, the Father is a legitimate reply, i would think.

But, then again .... so is the mother ..... the FAT HER ..... Fat + Her = Father ???

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I WILL NOT HIDE ANYMORE

not that i ever did...
i doubt it will make a difference, ET!

i'm chopped liver!

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by impending_pyrrhic_victory
None of the previous anti-christ's have been female. I wouldn't know why this would be different.?. Jesus and the anti-christ are part of the same blood line and if you follow it entirely through you would see that it starts around the time of Cain and Abel. It runs throughout the entire Bible.

What?! There is only one anti-christ and he/she hasnt been revealed yet. As for Christ's lineage, well all of us if you believe the bible, we are all descended from the same roots of cain and able.

remember that there was 14 generations from the time of Abraham to the time of king david and another 14 generations from the time of david to the time of Israel's captivity in babylon. Another 14 generations from the captivity in babylon to Jesus christ. so thats 42 generations from Abraham to Christ. That doesnt include the ten generations from Adam until the flood and Noah and however many between noah and abraham.

I am curious as to the importance on Christ's bloodline other than the fulfillment of the prophecies. I am almost convinced that ancient people was trying to rid their lineage of taints from the nephellim. Could explain samson and goliath.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
Sure they will.
When Lillith comes as herself.

Lillith? the first woman? The one who, according to legend, is rumored to be the first vampire? What do you think she will do? punish men for the way they treated women?
Lillith is very interesting as she seemed to dislike being subserviant to men according to the legend.

Wasnt Lillith disobediant to God and bred with demons? Remember that Lillith is only mentioned once in the bible, the old testament, and it was in Isaiah I think. Most of the other legends about her come from the middle ages.

Also, God made women subserviant to men (which is not always the case :lol
as well as making her mortal and suffering pains during childbirth for Eve's mistake. Whereas men were made mortal.

If men are blaming women for the men falling then they ought to be scared of those women. Because those women are the only reason we remember that men fell.

Who ate the fruit and whose eyes opened?
Who wasn't scared? Not fooled by senseless rules and wise to the nature of snakes?

Why is Eve the mother of all living unless it is true? Adam is said to have died.

Perhaps it was a trick and the men fell for it so the women would never be falsely blamed or oppressed or beaten or raped or subjugated in any way ever again.

Women won't do that to men even as revenge. Not as a whole. Men have and will.
Men are heroes but women are the glue that is love like a mother loves a butt ugly baby....

I dont quite follow you here. I was merely saying that women take the blame for alot. Was adam without sense? He knew, as well as Eve, what would happen if he ate the fruit.

Also, the bible says that Eve was beguiled (seduced) by the serpent (satan). I have had women tell me that if Adam could please Eve, the fall of mankind would have never happened.

I believe in God, but remember that Genesis was compiled and written down by Moses, so the events they describe wopuld have happened long before that time and were probably steeped in legend during its oral transition.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
To even suggest that woman is the anti-christ is to say your own mother is the root of evil. I am starting to believe in the anti-christ as someone like me who is getting really tired of Christians. TO believe in the anti-christ, you have to assume that Jesus is the ONLY son of God, and that the whole religion is correct and even relevant. Evil persists in non-Christian places just as much as our Western world, if you really even believe in the whole good vs. evil BS anyway. THere is Light, and there is Darkness. And both are in the heart of everyone. It is balance, and it has to be. There is no dawn without the dark, no up without down, etc. THe real anti-christ is the Christian who kills people that don't believe what he/she believes. Christ, as far as I have read, is about love and respect. I think that He would be pretty disappointed with anyone suggesting that our mothers are against Him.

Many branches, one tree...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join