It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Christ. One Thought. A Two Second Read.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Christ was the son.

The anti-Christ is the opposite.

What is the opposite of a son?

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Since you asked it that way, I will have to guess Hilary Clinton?

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Your saying a women is the antichrist?
As in his sister?

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   
In the spiritual sense, you are correct - the woman is the antichrist. She represents the world or the physical. Mind you (anyone reading this), that I amn not talking about woman in the physical sense, but in a spiritual sense.

The physical characteristics of males and females are here for our example like daytime and nightime as a sign of what the spiritual side of the bible is talking about.

Yes, the antichrist is a woman. Now the scripture in Revelation might make more sense about the woman riding the beast. She is the embodiment of the physical world.......the opposite of Christ.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   
nobody listens to me...i've already proven who the antichrist is.

Christ - male
- white (according to most historic european representations)
- not politically connected.

Anti-Christ - Condoleeza Rice

Leez - beast?
Rice - christ?

...now you see....

tell me she doesn't look like the daughter of the devil:

upload.wikimedia.org...

...the unnatural way she holds her hands....the hypnotic eyes...the intellect...all these factors prove that she is the anti-christ.

[edit on 3-2-2007 by surrender_dorothy]

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
"Christ" means "annointed" or "chosen".
I've seen "Anti" defined as both "against", and "instead of", or "rather than". However, I'm not fully up to speed on my Greek and Latin, so correct me if I'm wrong!

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by surrender_dorothy

Nice try, we all know the real Anti-Christ is Webster.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Somehow I think ET has captured my thoughts precisely.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
"Christ" does not equal "son". It is a title.
To be an "anti-christ" would mean you were against or in opposition to the "Christ". In this definition, all of our current US politicos qualify.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Interesting. My first thought was a father.

But I suppose a daughter could be the opposite.

Or, if the father is the center, and the say is on generational side, then the grandfather is on the oppossite side.

Also, I don't think that the intention of 'anti' is 'opposite', but rather, as I read some people understand it to mean 'in place of'.

white (according to most historic european representations)

Why would god, creator of the entire universe, who in the bible picked non-europeans as his chosen people, and made his son jesus christ appear as a non-european person, be at all concerned with the european representation of christ, and make the anti-christ its racial opposite?
If god didn't care enough to make europeans his chosen people, or to make his son a european, then why would he make the anti-christ the opposite of a european?

And just why is a black person the 'opposite' of a european? I have met black people that are paler than some europeans, so what would it matter?

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by surrender_dorothy
Anti-Christ - Condoleeza Rice

Leez - beast?
Rice - christ?

hahahahahaha

amazingly funny
fantasic

well, it is fantastic if it was meant to me satirical...

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton is the Antichrist, and I have the photo to prove it

There you go ladies and gents, please don't vote her for the next president, unless you want to usher in the apocalypse.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   

...the unnatural way she holds her hands....the hypnotic eyes...the intellect...all these factors prove that she is the anti-christ.

[edit on 3-2-2007 by surrender_dorothy]

Sounds like you got the hots for Condi.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
There is no antichrist, in my opinion :p

And I'm skeptical that there was even a christ.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I don't think Clinton, Rice, Obama, or anyone we've known or met could possibly be the Antichrist.

We have yet to see the one capable of the annihilation that will be brought upon this world for when he/she/it finally appears.

I could be dead wrong, though.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Well the only thing i know about the Anti-Christ is what i've read in those Left Behind books, which my baptist friend says are not factual in any way...so i guess I know nothing. But my baptist friend has been saying for years now that H. Clinton is the Anti-Christ.

But I as well, am skeptical that there was even a Christ, let alone an Anti-Christ.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infoholic
I don't think Clinton, Rice, Obama, or anyone we've known or met could possibly be the Antichrist.

We have yet to see the one capable of the annihilation that will be brought upon this world for when he/she/it finally appears.

I could be dead wrong, though.

Yes, but the passages in the Bible state that the general public will not be aware of the evil that is their true intention. The anti-christ will be Intelligent, Charismatic and Good Looking, with perhaps, distinctive facial features. (apparently)

Clinton? Not particularly
Rice? She's not charismatic or Good looking
Bush? Ditto
Prince William- Fits the Bill IMHO. Bit young still, but could easily be King in the near future if Charles steps down from the responsibility.

Barack Obama- I've been told that he appears to be charismatic and dashing to some people. I haven't heard enough of his speeches to make a judgement. Note that the distinctive facial features, could indicate his possible first of being a Black president of the U.S

Solana- Intelligent and Charismatic, not too prominent in everyday public exposure, although he mixes with the key players in international diplomacy. and is from, and may lead, the revived Roman empire.

He/She is also meant to arise from the old Roman empire (The E.U)

So that rules out most of the Americans. Unless you consider America to be an outpost of Europe.

[edit on 3-2-2007 by Peyres]

[edit on 3-2-2007 by Peyres]

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
Christ was the son.

The anti-Christ is the opposite.

Poor women, they will never get a fair shake.

Blamed for the original sin and downfall of mankind. I read somewhere that men are inherantly fearful of women, I know that sounds absurd but really, think about it.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I just did a search out of sheer boredom on Ask.com, "who is the Antichrist?"

One of the results took me to this link: www.dccsa.com...

I don't know if it's believable or not, realistic or not, or .... what. But here's the images that were relevant to the link.

Any takers?

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
None of the previous anti-christ's have been female. I wouldn't know why this would be different.?. Jesus and the anti-christ are part of the same blood line and if you follow it entirely through you would see that it starts around the time of Cain and Abel. It runs throughout the entire Bible.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join