It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Joke is on US!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
The Serpentine Sting (or: The Grand Illusion)

Peace WILL reign on this planet - regardless of what it is esteemed as being – ‘anti Christ’ or ‘N.W.O.’ or whatever - there is just ONE God...and peace is good for all. No matter what.

The world is sometimes 'tricked' into seeing things or believing things that are NOT for the sake of bringing into reality that which MUST be.

The world SAYS it wants Christ Jesus to come back...but in reality, the dark hearts of many men want to see other men put to the sword and flame of God; persecuted or destroyed because their ideas differ from one another's - while they themselves are justified for choosing a fruit of the same tree just from a different branch.

BUT remember this: thoughts are literally 'things.'

What we think will come to be
- it is not anything radical but actually just the proof of the power of God and MIND which is our united soul

...the thought becomes a word - the idea becomes reality.

Only a handful of souls truly sought to emulate Christ's simplest teachings for the sake of their positive and divine nature - love is the holiest of emotions and can only create life; even in the smallest of doses, it will eventually overcome all. But when it comes to the point that the seeds are now vines and must manifest for their purpose (restoring Eden, so to speak) mankind is unable to agree that such a thing is good - no doubt you've heard all the flack I get because I say God loves us ALL and purposes to not lose a single soul.

Well I know the bible says that and I didn't make it up nor embellish it - the conflicting things are not explained by choosing them over the simple truth...a difficult thing but a pure heart that loves all will begin to see it clear...and that's the narrow path that few find.

SO in order to bring about the desired resolution that is good news for every soul - there had to be a RPG go on for the sake of using man's evil thoughts against themselves...if people think the 'anti Christ' is going to bring disaster for the 'unbelievers but not ME' then they are going to put all their unknown, undetected, thought power into making it come to be...and while it is hard to get everyone to agree on one certain religion, it is much easier to get them all to agree on bringing about one single agent of destruction which they each apply according to their ideas in their mind.

So by believing the 'anti Christ' is the ruin of many OTHERS and the enemy of our own camp, the many bring the salvation of God to completion by unknowingly but nevertheless mutually agreeing it must come.

When it does come, it is not going to be subject to men's ideas - or their hate for one another and their desire to come out as the 'winner.' Because that particular agent of unity has not lived for men's approval but God's and so has overcome the many's power of unconscious thought (poisonous snake) with the ONE power of God's conscious thought (brazen snake) which was more sought and even more tightly embraced by that agent's hearts than the regard or esteem or even casual opinions of other men's - daring to be different for the sake of knowing God in order to be God's friend.

And what's done IS done.

Good job my brothers and sisters! God is alive and is a genius beyond description! If it sounds mad, then it is understandable. God is quite the trickster if it is for our own good...

The END justifies the MEANS is one of God's signature moves (plausible deniability being another and evil for the slaying of wicked thoughts is the third).

And it will soak in as you see it manifest around you. It IS accomplished just not manifested but is definitely budding out...many have probably begin to notice certain changes since the last of October last year... and the thoughts we've made yesterday will determine tomorrow. That is why time is linear for us on this plane. Time is God's way to provide complete patience and perfect all inclusive mercy without denying any one of us even one iota of free will...and yet the ending desired cannot be diverted. We choiced it even if we thought we were believing something else...we made it otherwise.

I really dig that Rolling Stones song:
You Can't Always Get what you Want
(but if you try sometimes you just might find...you get what you need!)

Thoughts?

Tomatoes?

Ridicule? Scorn? Laughter? Anything?

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I truly would more than appreciate some feedback on this one, guys.

Just as a barometer kind of thingie.
Or at least tell me why the silence?
  1. No one even bothers to read something i post
  2. No one understands it (not likely it is simple)
  3. Dumbstruck (i'm dumb?)
  4. Awestruck? (God is awesome?)

What?

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
This is the first time I noticed this thread my dear. My thoughts seem to become manifest more and more all the time. I have to be careful what I wish for because it keeps coming.

I hope that the negative thoughts of the Christains that want those they believe are not of christ do not come to being thats for sure.

As you know God knows what we need more than we do, like we have said to each other before it is on Gods terms and will manifest itself very differently than what most think.

The door is narrow...and requires nothing but our unconditional love.

Like the kind you give...never a condition always free.

I need to build a new computer and stop using this laptop with failing keys.

[edit on 4-2-2007 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Queenie, I tried to read and understand your post but after about 5 minutes I started to get a headache.

What were you trying to say?

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
Queenie, I tried to read and understand your post but after about 5 minutes I started to get a headache.

What were you trying to say?

We shall reap what we sow. So becareful what you think.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
- while they themselves are justified for choosing a fruit of the same tree just from a different branch.

WOW. A powerfull statement indeed QueenAnnie.

Are your thoughts in top gear?

BUT remember this: thoughts are literally 'things.'

What we think will come to be
- it is not anything radical but actually just the proof of the power of God and MIND which is our united soul

...the thought becomes a word - the idea becomes reality.

I like that so much, i think i'll type it out to absorb it on a deeper level...

The thought becomes a word - the idea becomes reality.

God loves us ALL and purposes to not lose a single soul.

And if all souls are connected to God, then one of us has a thought of damning another for all eternity, which becomes reality because of thought, then have those who have had such a thought also damned God to hell?

And those who are dedicated to anti-damning .... are trying to awaken God from hell ..... and God surfaces first in ..... idea and word. At first seeming like abstract, perhaps....

...and that's the narrow path that few find.

A bit of humor thrown in: The path is narrow it is true. I hope my feet aren't to broad. Walking a tight rope ....

So by believing the 'anti Christ' is the ruin of many OTHERS and the enemy of our own camp, the many bring the salvation of God to completion by unknowingly but nevertheless mutually agreeing it must come.

It must come, this may indeed be true. But the nature in which it comes may be determined by the idea, the thought, the word ...

When it does come, it is not going to be subject to men's ideas - or their hate for one another and their desire to come out as the 'winner.' Because that particular agent of unity has not lived for men's approval but God's....

Perhaps it is possible to allign our thought to God's expectations, instead of the expectations of humanity which does not conform to God's perception of reality, but rather humanity's perception of reality is based upon ..... humanity's expectations and humanity's imperfect opinions.

And what's done IS done.

*smiles.

Good job my brothers and sisters! God is alive and is a genius beyond description! If it sounds mad, then it is understandable. God is quite the trickster if it is for our own good...

Thank you for choosing to be you.

The END justifies the MEANS is one of God's signature moves (plausible deniability being another and evil for the slaying of wicked thoughts is the third).

I'll give this one some thought. I see different meanings, different angles.

Time is God's way to provide complete patience and perfect all inclusive mercy without denying any one of us even one iota of free will...and yet the ending desired cannot be diverted. We choiced it even if we thought we were believing something else...we made it otherwise.

from my eye comes one tear
now as i smile from ear to ear
cheers for now as i drink a :w:

I really dig that Rolling Stones song:
You Can't Always Get what you Want
(but if you try sometimes you just might find...you get what you need!)

It is much nicer to know i have what i need than to dwell on not having what i want.

Thoughts?

Ridicule? Scorn? Laughter? Anything?

Just 2 thoughts for now:

& :w:

Great Thread Love,
yours always.

top topics

join