It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

24 More Die: Civil War In Palestine -- Where Is The Outcry?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
And the politics of Israel have what to do with the fact that Palestinians are killing Palestinian civilians.

israel is cutting off resources
that's one of the primary fuels for the civil war
a LACK OF RESOURCES
the police aren't getting paid, so they refuse to work
why aren't they getting paid?
no money

I was right when thinking, that making this thread these would be the exact post in response. You do not care about human life.. only when its a Jew pulling the trigger right?

i care that the palestinians can't organize to face their common enemy and instead turn to infighting
i also care that israel refuses to stop making the situation worse
they actually keep throwing gas on the flames in hope that a faction that is more pro-israel will emerge victorious

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

And the politics of Israel have what to do with the fact that Palestinians are killing Palestinian civilians.

I was right when thinking, that making this thread these would be the exact post in response. You do not care about human life.. only when its a Jew pulling the trigger right?

Why should I make a big thing about Palestinian on Palestinian violence? Do I make posts about Jewish on Jewish violence? Of course I am concerned about jews killing arabs and why shouldn't I? Don't people make a big deal about palestinian on jewish violence? Or is it that Palestinian people in your opinion don't deserve any attention and all eyes should be on the jewish people of Israel?

Its strange how you oppose Palestinians right to self-determination but the Kurds of Iraq are ok to you to commit violence in order to gain independence. You also don't view their PKP as being a terrorist organization but yet you consider Hamas to be terrorist. As well you tally up Kurdish casualties as being wrong yet Palestinian casualties by Israel is to be expected.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

israel is cutting off resources
that's one of the primary fuels for the civil war
a LACK OF RESOURCES
the police aren't getting paid, so they refuse to work
why aren't they getting paid?
no money

i care that the palestinians can't organize to face their common enemy and instead turn to infighting
i also care that israel refuses to stop making the situation worse
they actually keep throwing gas on the flames in hope that a faction that is more pro-israel will emerge victorious

That would be like America giving money directly to Al Quada and continue trying to fight it?

Do you honestly think Israel HAS to give Palestine resources and money? No. They do it out of kindness.. and since the people chose to elect a terrorist organization into power, Israel has every right to take back charity and cut off what ever resource is going through their lands. It is simply their right. It is not an entitlement that the Palestinians some how deserve free money?

Pieman:

As you well know I am a very big supporter of the Kurdish cause. I do not see Kurds and Palestinians as being the same thing at all. I see Kurds trying to prosper and doing all they can to build their nation even though no one recognizes them. Did you know in Iraq when a family wants to get away... they go to Kurdistan where the Kurds defend their own land, police their own streets, have a thriving economy in comparence to Iraq.. Kurdistan is the new weekend hideaway for Suni and Shia alike from all over the country.

Can Palestine boast that claim? NO. The PKP is the government of Kurdistan either, they are not affiliated with one - another. The PKP uses Northern Iraq as basing and housing supplies, hitting mostly Turkish targets because of the racist laws against Kurds in that country.

Palestinians never tried to better them selves. The do nothing but try and take the little strip of land that is Israel. That is what their energy goes into.. not building an economy, but war with Israel. I will NOT support ignorance like that.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Rockpuck. you're comparing apples to guitar strings here
the situation with palestine is much different than the situation with al-qaeda

israel is doing everything in its power to force a civil war
they are pitting hamas, fatah, the PLO, etc all against each other for the benefit of israel

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Proof?

None?

figures...

No, Israel is not trying to incite a civil war because out of civil wars there aways comes a victor. If anything they would want to prevent one, and keep the political tug of war going, civil war is a solution to that problem and one Israel does not want.

And cutting off funds does not incite a civil war. They where rivals before that happend.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Its just like trying to make them show a pro war protester, or some one who hates that woman who is always picketing bushes estates.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Proof?

None?

figures...

No, Israel is not trying to incite a civil war because out of civil wars there aways comes a victor. If anything they would want to prevent one, and keep the political tug of war going, civil war is a solution to that problem and one Israel does not want.

And cutting off funds does not incite a civil war. They where rivals before that happend.

So you think if for almost a year we shut all the bridges to Manhattan, cut off any type of finances whatsoever, cut medicine and access to medical help, water, food, allowed no humanitarian organizations access, as well as electricity not being stable, and after about 8months gave guns and money to only the white people on the island, after going through all that New York City would still continue as it normally would??

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Your analogy is flawed in that it is the same city with the same people, if you use in the same way Canada and America it would be better. So lets assume we do all that to Canada .. they suffer economically... collapse into civil war though?

Israel is not a one-way-ticket into Palestine. They are right beside Jordan as well. Perhaps it's all Jordans fault. Or Egypt. Of course neither country likes the Palestinians either..

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Your analogy is flawed in that it is the same city with the same people, if you use in the same way Canada and America it would be better. So lets assume we do all that to Canada .. they suffer economically... collapse into civil war though?

Israel is not a one-way-ticket into Palestine. They are right beside Jordan as well. Perhaps it's all Jordans fault. Or Egypt. Of course neither country likes the Palestinians either..

How is it flawed? What is the big difference between using Canada and Palestine?

If we blockade Canada from recieving supplies, close the borders to medical supplies, confiscate any and all monies held in US banks and get multiple nations that normally provide them with trade and funding, uproot all their crops, bomb their electric generation capabilities, shut their airports, and on top of all that split their cities into fractions, then give Quebec guns, money and promises of funding for more troops..Of course they will fight!

Thinking of USA/Canada is just ridiculous anyway...Gaza is more like a city then a country. You are not keeping in mind their airport is shut, their electric Generation plant is bombed, their Gas and oil are supplied by Israel, their taxes on their ports are collected by Israel,the fishermen get killed or shot whenever they fish, the settlers and the Apartheid wall cut them off from their harvesting and farms, they have roadblocks that harrass,confine and keep them from jobs,doctors, and schools. Egypt cooperates with Israel and if they want the borders shut they shut them for weeks/days on end...the same with Jordan , otherwise Israel accuses them of aiding the Palestinians. If the Palestinians go to Egypt or Jordan to seek asylum they will not be allowed back in which is basically what Israel wants is for them to voluntarily leave. It has nothing to do with the neighboring countries not wanting them. They belong right where they are.

How you can think these conditions kept up over long periods of time and not having an affect on them is beyond me. The European Jews that emigrated to Palestine would not settle for treatment 500% better then the palestinians have it right now and they freaked out on the brits and began murdering them every chance they got!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join