It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

24 More Die: Civil War In Palestine -- Where Is The Outcry?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I would like to know where the (international) and ATS outcry is over the current killings (including civilians) in Palestine. Israel kills one man, it is an international event, the usual ATS crowd comes in and tears Israel apart. Now Hammas is taking positions in the streets and killing at will. 24 more people died today in the civil strife before yet another cease fire (not a peace deal).

Seventeen people, including four children, died before the factions' leaders announced a cease-fire agreement.

Gazans huddled in their homes to escape the crossfire, which killed a total of 24 people and wounded 245 since fighting erupted on Thursday. Hospital officials said they were running out of blood to treat the wounded.

On Friday afternoon, leaders of Hamas and Fatah said they had agreed in principle to a new cease-fire, but needed more meetings to work out the details of a pullback of forces, who were battling in the streets with mortar shells, rockets and heavy guns. The truce deal -- the second this week -- was announced after a meeting at the Egyptian Embassy.

"We, the leaders of the two groups, agreed with God's help on a cease-fire," said Nizar Rayan, a regional Hamas leader, after the meeting. "The measures that will be taken on the ground will be discussed in the next few hours." A Fatah spokesman, Abdel Hakim Awad, confirmed agreement was reached in principle.

Yet.... Hammas is .. such a good organization?

More than 100 Palestinians have been killed in internal violence since Hamas won parliamentary elections last year and formed a Cabinet. In the wake of the election, Hamas established its own militia, as a counterweight to the security forces controlled by Abbas. The forces have fought repeatedly in the streets.

My point?

No one cares how many people die, or why they died, or the story behind the deaths.. the fact that women and children die.. they oppose it when Israel does it sure..

They only care about the political blame that can follow the maiming of a child.

Any one else feel this way?

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Fatah is corrupt, it's well know. The palestnians were tired of this corruption, they voted for Hamas. Hamas had the life very hard the first 4 or so months, because of Canada, US, Israël and the European Union, so they became angry. Nobody except Iran recognized the palestinian democratic choice. They didn't gave Hamas a fair chance.

They continued to support Fatah, the defeated party as it was the official palestinian leadership, it wasn't. They letted pass weapons to Fatah, but condamned Hamas for being armed. Israël created the Hamas to counter the PLO...

All this is very sad, complex, and powerful people on both sides just want to make money, fuel the hatred, gain power and blame their problems on someone else. I'm talking about zionists leaders, americans leaders, war industry and palestinian leaders both in Hamas and Fatah. The US administration don't want peace, Israël government don't want peace and palestinian government don't want peace anymore.

I say transform Israël, put all the criminals in jail, do a bi-partisant state and the bombers are enemies of both palestinians and israelis.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I very rarely agree with you, but here I do.

I do not support Israel for the sake of supporting Israel.. It is actually the opposite. I do not support Israel, but I will not support Palestine just because they are the underdog in the situation. The Palestinians where raped and pillaged by more then Jews, but by their neighbors, and their own leaders who mislead them for personal gains.

Ham mas is a much better social organization for the Palestinian peoples. Fattah is much better and capable with dealing with international relations, especially the US.

However. None of this is any excuse to be running in the streets killing one another, killing innocent men women and children in the cross fire of a civil war based on greed and power.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Rockpuck
Cmon man this little civil war is being fueled by US and Israel. Giving money, weapons to Fatah is like saying "sic em". They are alo giving them additional funds and equipment for another 10,000 more men. That suicide bomber the other day was supposedly from an offshoot of Fatah.

US and Israel withholds funds and they say its because of Hamas, so they tell Fatah to get rid of them and they can have their money. Just ridiculous. We see handiwork in Iraq, lebanon and now Palestine. They are working on Syria and Iran next.

After Fatah accomplishes what they set them out to do watch how Israel will move in and start bombing whats left...Fatah included.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Do you have any proof of this Pieman?

I should have figured .... ohhh it's America's fault. Heaven forbid the Palestinians be responsible for something?

I would like to see proof of these .. claims, otherwise it is just more pure anti-west talk. Not the least bit concerned that Palestinians riot in the streets when a Jew kills a women, but when Palestinians kill a women, just another day in Gaza?

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
RockPuck, it's true what The Pieman is saying, i've seen the reports. It's not anti-west BS, it's anti-Bush administration, and it's reality. Sorry to show that your administration are criminals.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Eh, vitchilo, the current "administrations international relations" is the exact same as it has since the cold war began. Stop blaming bush for world problems. Palestinians kill their own, and it is ok. That is what I have gotten so far. Do you blame Clinton for the Fatah - Israeli fighting as well?

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Eh, vitchilo, the current "administrations international relations" is the exact same as it has since the cold war began.

I know.

Stop blaming bush for world problems.

Well, he and his croonies are responsable for a hell lot of them. Particulary in terms of wars and destruction. The globalists are responsable for 90% of those, why? Because it's their job to divide and conquer. I include Bush Jr, Clinton, Bush Sr., Reagan, Nixon, Ford, LD Johnson, but no so much Carter nor Kennedy.

Your country government is sick, you have domestics ennemies, you should jail them for your sake and the sake of the world.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
What domestic enemies?

I am just shocked there is no outcry by the international community, that a terrorist organization is currently trying to over throw Palestine. You do realize what will happen if Hammas gains full control right? ... Israel won't have it and I wouldn't blame them.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   

What domestic enemies?

The cabal owning the FED and the White House.

I am just shocked there is no outcry by the international community, that a terrorist organization is currently trying to over throw Palestine.

You mean Fatah?

You do realize what will happen if Hammas gains full control right? ... Israel won't have it and I wouldn't blame them.

The same thing that would happen if Fatah took over, crap.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The cabal eh. Where is the proof of that?

Umm no, I believe Fatah to conduct terrorist acts, or cowardly military procedures, but I recognize they operate in a political way first.

I am speaking of Hammas. They have one intent... destroy Israel. Don't say they don't... they admit it.. it's what they ran on in the elections.

Fatah is in power?

If Hammas took over, there will be no peace talks at all and increased attacks, more military operations and more deaths. Palestine will suffer greatly. Fatah is a horrible choice to, they are just as corrupt as Hammas.. but at least Israel recognizes them and talks to them.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
How many civil wars do the citizens of the USA or the rest of the world have to protest against? There is already a lot of protesting against the civil war the USA military started in Iraq.

[edit on 3-2-2007 by Frith]

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
RockPuck, it's true what The Pieman is saying, i've seen the reports. It's not anti-west BS, it's anti-Bush administration, and it's reality. Sorry to show that your administration are criminals.

Wow isn't this a surprise!?

IDF gearing up for large military operation in Gaza

The Israel Defense Forces has accelerated its planning of a possible extended military operation in Gaza. Top military sources said the escalation of internecine violence was liable to extend to anti-Israel violence. They said no operation was slated to take place immediately, but that IDF activity in Gaza - similar to the 2002 Operation Defensive Shield in the West Bank - may become necessary.

The IDF and Shin Bet security service are particularly concerned by the possibility that Hamas will resume suicide bombings or other attacks on Israel, possibly due to accusations that Israel is supporting Fatah, which it is not overtly doing.

www.haaretz.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
All I have to say to that Pie...

If the Palestinians would NOT respond by attacking with suicide bombers.. then the world would see the crimes of Israel. But, since they believe souly on revenge, they will bomb, then Israel bombs back and the whole cycle begins yet again and Palestine comes out as the bad guy.

They have no sense of cooperation, or patients.. they need to learn how to use Israeli incurgions as a weapon against Israel!

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
All I have to say to that Pie...

If the Palestinians would NOT respond by attacking with suicide bombers.. then the world would see the crimes of Israel.

So what about if they just planted bombs and just fired rockets? Would that be acceptable in your opinion?

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   

The cabal eh. Where is the proof of that?

Research it. Just key words: 9/11, London bombings, Madrid bombings, Bali, Bilderberg, CFR, PNAC, Skulls And Bones, Bohemian Grove, ect...

Umm no, I believe Fatah to conduct terrorist acts, or cowardly military procedures, but I recognize they operate in a political way first.

Both conducts terrorists attacks and for political motivations.

I am speaking of Hammas. They have one intent... destroy Israel. Don't say they don't... they admit it.. it's what they ran on in the elections.

BS. They won the election not on ground to destroy Israël, but on ground of social security, peace and against the corruption of Fatah, because Fatah comitted treasonous acts.

Fatah is in power?

No Fatah is not in power, they weren't elected, they lost the elections and yet they still try to take the control by force and are armed by the Bush administration and the zionist administration because they like to have puppet government.

If Hammas took over, there will be no peace talks at all and increased attacks, more military operations and more deaths. Palestine will suffer greatly. Fatah is a horrible choice to, they are just as corrupt as Hammas.. but at least Israel recognizes them and talks to them

BS. Maybe now, but Israël and the west did everything against Hamas in the first months so this whole thing degenerate in the situation it is now. In the first place, Israël and the west created all the things needed for civil war and Hamas return to war against Israël.

If the Palestinians would NOT respond by attacking with suicide bombers.. then the world would see the crimes of Israel. But, since they believe souly on revenge, they will bomb, then Israel bombs back and the whole cycle begins yet again and Palestine comes out as the bad guy.

People see the crimes of Israël, only americans don't see them and the european leaders who are corrupt and in the cabal. (Merkel, Chirac, Blair, ect..)

[edit on 3-2-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Vitchilo...

Because some whacked out Internet site states that America is under the control of some secret society hell bent on conquering the world.... does not make it true.

I am a Mason, and I can assure you we do not want to take over the world, and even if we did, we couldn't. What it is, is fear mongering, that and of course being absolutely ignorant on government affairs. Why can't this just be a normal procession of our government? .. Why is that some stupid secret society and power hungry Jews always has to be thrown into the mix??? There is a shadowy side to our government, things you'll never see nor hear about, actions that's wouldn't do well in the public....... but every country has that.. and its not the Jews, the Masons, the Illuminati...... its just the way things are!

While running Hammas was asked about their stance on Israel. The leader replied that they would never recognize Israel and would continue attacks until Israel was handed over to the Palestinians.

Hammas has power over the part of government similar to our house. Fatah has power in their house and the President. It would be similar to America now with a Democratic controlled house and a Republican president.

All it take to cause a civil war is for two opposing views to be ignorant enough to stoop to the level of violence. Palestinians happen to be very good at that. And yes.. we cut off aid because it is a terrorist organization plain and simple. how dare you expect us to give money... we give it to who deserves it or will benefit us in some way.

On your side of things sure you see Israel as the big bad bully. My side, we see Palestine for what it is. Angry Arabs blowing civilians up with no regard to life, self indulged terrorist that are so violent none of their neighbors even want them.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
On your side of things sure you see Israel as the big bad bully. My side, we see Palestine for what it is. Angry Arabs blowing civilians up with no regard to life, self indulged terrorist that are so violent none of their neighbors even want them.

so, you think that the israeli reprisal attacks are simply out of compassion?
what the hell?

"angry arabs"?
quite the stereotype there

palestine is a people that is opresses and segregated from the israelis
they have been deprived of the right to self determination for years

If Americans Knew

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Rock
I think you should take a look at some of the Political platforms of some of the Israeli Political parties. Many of them may not outrightly say they want to destroy the palestinians but they say they will get them out and that Israel will be theirs. Just because they are smart enough not to blatantly advertise the destruction of Palestine/Palestinians as being part and parcel of their ways, their actions should be enough proof to say these are not just accidents constantly happening. Just as the PM said they had dismantled over 40 road blocks that never even existed there are many other illusions that may appear as moves towards peace but are just outright shams intended to appease the west into thinking they are making an attempt.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
And the politics of Israel have what to do with the fact that Palestinians are killing Palestinian civilians.

I was right when thinking, that making this thread these would be the exact post in response. You do not care about human life.. only when its a Jew pulling the trigger right?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join