It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sun used as a transportation device?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Ive seen a few people mention this subject about aliens useing stars to transport to one galaxie to another. I googled some things to try and get some information but came up nill i did though get a interesting link

www.astrofilitrentini.it...

I have read theorys of the incans communicating with aliens so this seems pretty logical. The sun is a huge ball of energy so using that energy would seem like a good idea. I would like to hear everyones thoughts on this matter as the sun being used somehow to travel through space.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Yaaaaaa probably not.......

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Gravity can be used as a means to 'sling shot' your whatever to gain speed. NASA do it all the time with deep space probes.

The suns got a lot of gravity, thats the only way I can see it helping!

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Your link doesn't mention anything pertanent to "HOW" Incans 'could use the sun for travelling'.

Throughout history, mankind has looked to the stars on how to govern his life/ Moon phases/ Sun phases.

The link gives a brief history about the mayans and how the sun was important in their calendars.

I didn't find anything to latch on to regarding using the sun for space-exploration/travelling et al.

I'm not a phycisist, but I would probably mention in my thread, something about gravitational pulls: (slingshotting around the sun) etc.

The sun is exceptionally powerful to emit rays (some probably not yet discovered by man) to allow for galactic maneuvering, but to date, nothing has been proven workable.

Here's a thought:

What if the ancient Mayans/Incans discovered a way to harnass these (unforseen solar rays) and used them in calendar rituals to open 'portals'.

Like a 'stargate'.

And they were able to project themselves across space and time, using these portals.

But, they could only do this during certain times of the year (Mayan SOLAR calendar) - A feasible window of opportunity.

IMO, This would corrulate with the ancient legends RE: gods disappearing/re-appearing in certain places on earth?

I know this sounds pretty far-fetched, but here's another bone to chew on.

top topics

join