It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Bowl Prediction set in stone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
You have to have the winner and the score.

Peyton Manning, MVP

Final Score: Indianapolis Colts 30 Chicago Bears 24

Edgerrin James, spends night drinking himself silly

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
hmmmm.....

Da Bears over the Colts -- 28 to 17.

I forsee Manning choking in the third quarter and throwing a few interceptions that put the Bears ahead.

*crossing fingers*

Bleys

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I agree with you Royal76, Manning is MVP. But i think that the first half score will be something very close or even tied, at like 17-14 21-17 or even 17-17. The final score will be something like 27-24 when the Colts kick a game winning field goal in the last few seconds. Peyton more than deserves the Super Bowl win under his belt, as well as Tony Dungy. as for Edgerrin James... I think he knew that the chances were good that this would happen. I think though that he will be happy for his friends and ex-team mates. COLTS COLTS COLTS!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Colts 31, Bears 30.

Vinatieri kicks the game winning Field Goal as time is expiring.

MVP? Dallas Clark. With the great Bears defense shutting down Harrison and Wayne, Manning find Clark in the middle early and often for around 150 yards, but only on TD. The other 3 Colt TD's come on the ground, split by Manning, Addai, and Rhodes.

The Bears score on at least one special teams play, and one defensive TD. Grossman will manage the game well, but not well enough to win.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I think that Chicago will prepare for Dallas Clark, because of the Patriots game, and because of that Harrison and Wayne will have decent numbers. Also i think Ben Utecht may be a surprise factor. Manning will be the MVP and he definitely deserves it. I do agree that the Bears will score and also set up scores with defense and special teams. they usually do. But the Colts defense finally clicking together and helping the already great offense will give them the edge and the victory. BTW i just so happen to be a Colts fan and this is the year!
Colts

Bears

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Im going with the Bears.
Look for Peyton to choke....again.

Bears 28
Colts 21

MVP
Thomas Jones

Brian Urlacher
1 1/2 Sacks