It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The true 9/11 conspiracy...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   
again these 9-11 deniers distort reality. Bill Clinton tried to go after bin laden..sending missles..and alqada. he was fighting terrorism before it was the new "thing". clinton actually kind of stopped a war and was up on a lot of stuff that people dismissed.

people might remeber him as a joke president but the 8 years he was in office the country was in check. remeber, bush is the one who squandered the surplus of money USA had. all the next president had to do was simply follow the strategies clinton laid out that was working, and we could have handled 9-11 better.

people don't understand that the gov can't fund something like 9-11, they are having enough trouble keeping themselves alfoat. you really think they have time to think about nuking you and your friends with their arms and resources stretched all over the world?

why make an insanley elaborate plan filled with things based on random acts of chance? if they were really that powerful, then they would have just ended it during or immediatley after clinton. it's obvious from the war in iraq that the USA can not stop terrorist violence, the way they thought..

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
I silently whisper, "Bush nor Clinton could've stopped it."

It is part of a bigger plan that will unfold within the next few years. Grab your popcorn or your blinders, because the shyte is about to hit the fan.

AAC

I so agree and thought I was only one to feel this way, like I smell a snake and something not good is up.
Also they not only can they NOT find Osama, they STILL HAVENT FOUND MIA Matt Maupin! God help his family, they have been given the run around and still no answers. Keith and Carolyn have even went to Iraqi television for a commercial. Still nothing.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Truth is not about what one may or may not believe in. Thats called religion.

There is a truth about the events of 9/11. That is found in the realm of science!

Do your Homework

www.scholarsfor911truth.org...

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Hi,

I wanted to let the people know that there is a magic tool out there.

The following letter was sent by Israel's Ministry of Foreign Affairs to a variety of pro-Israel organisations, so-called 'hasbara'-groups and other supporters of Israel.

========
Dear friends,

Many of us recognize the importance of the Internet as the new battleground for Israel's image. It's time to do it better, and coordinate our on-line efforts on behalf of Israel. An Israeli software company have developed a free, safe and useful tool for us - the Internet Megaphone.

Please go to www.giyus.org, download the Megaphone, and you will receive daily updates with instant links to important internet polls, problematic articles that require a talk back, etc.

We need 100,000 Megaphone users to make a difference. So, please distribute this mail to all Israel's supporters.

Do it now. For Israel.

Amir Gissin

Director Public Affairs (Hasbara) Department
Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Jerusalem
=============

Israel's Ministry of Foreign Affairs understands that today's conflicts are won by public opinion. They mobilize pro-Israel activists to be active and voice "Israel's side to the world." The Megaphone desktop tool, built by Giyus, which means "mobilization", sends desktop alerts on key articles on Israel and surveys, online polls where activists could click on the button to support Israel and click alerts to easily voice pro-Israel opinions.

The tool tracks down online articles and polls that members should act upon. After installing the tool, members receive alerts on those articles. With this tool Israel's Foreign Ministry obviously thought it would help Israel's fight in cyberspace. However it turns to be useful to others as well!

I guess this article will be either censored or moved where nobody can see it, as there are things you can't talk about.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   
hey, mossad99

Your post is mostly political and off topic.
I'm sure we all know "Israel's side to the world"

I guess this article will be either censored or moved where nobody can see it, as there are things you can't talk about.

Amazingly, this site is organized in such a way to help prevent that, its as easy as posting "your" very own thoughts, ideas, and opinions under an appropriate forum with your very own thread. Welcome to ats.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
It's Clinton AND Bush fault. They are both impliqued. Both did it, their families did it, they are traitors. But to turn all this into a moronic democrat/republican thing is childish... XPhilesPhan, come on man.

its the hijackers fault. End of story.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mossad99
Hi

Many of us recognize the importance of the Internet as the new battleground for Israel's image.

Many more of us recognize the importance of the internet as the new battleground for truth, rather than pushing an agenda or an image.

Do it now. For Israel.

No thanks.

Israel's Ministry of Foreign Affairs understands that today's conflicts are won by public opinion.

Sounds like propaganda.

The tool tracks down online articles and polls that members should act upon.

Sounds like cyber terrorism.

What does your post have to do with the price of tea in china?

On topic:
What about the presidential daily briefing that was titled Bin Laden determinded to strike in US?
Bush received this PDB a little more than a month before 9/11.

What an absurd claim, that somehow CLinton is more to blame than Bush.
If Bush hasn't been able to capture or eliminate Bin Laden in over five years, using every branch of the military, sacrificing thousands of civilians and military personell, and spending billions of dollars, then we must surely blame Clinton.

I personally cant believe that people still fall for the left/right illusion.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Wow, what a load of crap you can spew in just a matter on moments. You do realize that at the end of the day, many in this country were for a war on terror, which did not include a war in Iraq? We dont cheer it now b/c its not popular? No, it is not cheered now b/c it was wrong from the start. If we wanted to get the "culprits" of 9-11 why Iraq? Wouldn't most of our focus have been on Afghanistan, and hell even Pakistan considering the intelligence reports of OBL being there? Come on man, you are not foolish enough to believe the crap that you are typing are you?

This is a direct respond to konigkaos from page 1

[edit on 3-2-2007 by Mr Totality]

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
saying its Clintons fault is bizarre and typical of Fox News.

back in Clintons time, he was saying that terrorism was #1 priority and the Republican Senate and House were saying it was his personal life.

when he attacked the Al Queda camps... Republicans were saying it was "wag the dog", and that he did it to distract the public from the real issue: his sex life.

if you recall, after the Oklahoma Bombings, there was reports of an Iraqi running around in a pickup truck drawing attention to himself. Clinton did not bite and blame Iraq... and invade.

This is not unlike after the JFK assassination, when the fake Oswald was reported trying to enter Cuba and went to a Russian Embassy in Mexico (or whatever).

at any rate, there is more evidence that puts this at Bush's door. like Marvin Bush for instance.

Clinton says of Osama the FBI would not certify that Osama did anything... which i prefer to hear. this means he relied on the intelligence community and their recommendations.

Bush got the brief "Osama determined to attack US" what a month before 911 and went on vacation...

i think Clinton worked harder for the US and was strong enough to control the government.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
NWO

It's no secret. Bush 41 said it in a speech and junior is bringing it to pass.
One-world government.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Some of you "Blame Clinton" (mostly XphilesPhan) people are really just not in touch with reality!!!!

When it comes down to it GEORGE W. BUSH was is IN OFFICE DURING 9/11!!! Who had the most to gain from 9/11 Bush or Clinton? Hmm... lets see:

A) Patriot Act = a Super Increase in Domestic Police Enforced Power = BUSH
B) Excuse to Invade Iraq = BUSH
C) Getting IRAQ's OIL for Corporate Contributors like Exxon Mobile & Cheney's Halliburton = BUSH
D) Giving away "No Bid Contracts" & other War Profiteering Schemes for your Corporate Buddies = BUSH

It was President Clinton's Plan (that was already drawn up & on the Table) to attack Afghanistan (that is were major Terrorist Training Camps were located) that President Bush executed in response to the 9/11 attack! Lets face it - guys like Rumsfeld were more concerned with the "Star Wars" Missile Shield than Terrorist Threats! You want a "Bush War"? Well how about "Iraq Part 2"!!! A lot of great planing on that - SARCASM - (he LIED us into it too) we all know how well that turned out! Incompetent Fool!

P.S. Was there ever any concrete evidence that "Al Qaeda Arabs" were the actual Hijackers on 9/11? If you want to put out that FBI List of names & pictures then let me save you some trouble because FBI Director Mueller already admitted that there was NO PROOF - that they were just suspects! Some of them also turned up ALIVE in other countries as well - so it is CRAP - so don't even bother!

So XphilesPhan - how about it - any response?

Also that member that said that "Democrats Support Terrorists/Terrorism" - that is also CRAP! I am personally offended! You know that you have NOTHING to back up your claim - that it is simply your opinion - that it is all just 100% Political!

[edit on 3-2-2007 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
also, lets not forget who filled his administration with signatories of the PNAC...

the PNAC in 1997 predicted that a new Pearl Harbor would be needed to get the US population behind their goals...

so 6 months into the Bush presidency we get a new Pearl Harbor... 9/11.

coincidence?

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   

the PNAC in 1997 predicted that a new Pearl Harbor would be needed to get the US population behind their goals...

No, they were speaking about the US military and how it could be transformed, but absent a Pearl Harbor style event, it would never happen because of the people who dont think we really need a military anymore.

Some of them also turned up ALIVE in other countries as well - so it is CRAP - so don't even bother!

No, people with the same names or similar names turned up in other countries. The names and pictures released by the FBI, well at least 15 of them were confirmed by the Saudi government. In addition, no one has seen the 15 of them since 9/11/01.

www.usatoday.com...

In addition, Al Jazeera aired a video of the hijackers naming each and giving information about them. Of course, since this video came from Al Qaeda, many of you will be claiming Karl Rove produced it.

Bush got the brief "Osama determined to attack US" what a month before 911 and went on vacation...

No President ever is truly "on" vacation. Everything they need to do their job as President is always within their reach. Of course, they might refuse to stop watching a golf match (Mr Clinton) to give permission for the CIA to take out someone like Osama.

No, it is not cheered now b/c it was wrong from the start. If we wanted to get the "culprits" of 9-11 why Iraq?

Go reread the transcript of President Bush's speech on Sept 20, 2001. Never did he say we were only going to hunt down those responsible for 9/11. He said we were going after terrorists and those who supported and supplied them (Saddam Hussein)

Because the Bush's are financial buddies with the Bin Ladens from Saudi Arabia.

You mean the family and the country that have denounced Osama?

But Bush was warned of the attack coming, and ALLOWED it to happen,

Really? Bush had a paper that said 19 hijackers were going to hijack airliners and fly them into buildings?

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Swampfox46_1999:

A) Take the time to read the ENTIRE article(s) - here are the famous example from the BBC (you consider the BBC a reputable source correct? What do you have to back up your claim?):

(Note that the British Press is above U.S. Government Pressure/Influence/Control/Manipulation - *UNLIKE* the Majority of U.S. Mainstream News Media)

news.bbc.co.uk...
news.bbc.co.uk...
www.telegraph.co.uk.../news/2001/09/23/widen23.xml

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

This was nothing but an "Identity Theft" Set-up/Frame-up job!

B) Your "USA Today" Link is *BROKEN*!

C) I do NOT Trust the Two Faced, Hypocritical, Back Stabbing & Tyrannical Saudi "Government" - more like "Royal Family" (Rich from STEALING the Oil Wealth of the Country while Subverting the rest of the Population) who calls us "Friends/Allies" & yet trains the Next Generation of Radical Extremist Terrorists! Who knows who they will attack & kill next in the Future! Good Job Saudi Government ( SARCASM )!

[edit on 4-2-2007 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

No, they were speaking about the US military and how it could be transformed, but absent a Pearl Harbor style event, it would never happen because of the people who dont think we really need a military anymore.

I'm amazed how some people can just write s### off so easily.

"Yea, I know these PNAC neo-conservatives that are currently in the administration called for a new Pearl Harbor event for a military transformation. Yea, I know it was the catalyst that helped these corrupt-power-trippin-money-hungry-oil-lovin'-fools invade two countries (Iran soon to be third
) and totally take a massive American dump (gives salute) on their people, and our Constitution. Yea, I know they lied, continuously, and it wasn't about WMD's, but still I trust them!. Yea, I know it was more about securing not only Oil for their buddies, but the illegal opium production. Yea, I know there's a connection between CIA, al-Qeada, and Pakistan's ISI, but no, I don't care why Daniel Pearl was killed investigating that, nor do I care who killed John O'Neill. ALL I KNOW IS,
its just coincidence!"

So while these coincidences perpetuate themselves on waves of bias and dismissiveness, WE THE PEOPLE want, no, scratch that, NEED answers and retribution. WE certainly aren't going to get that while THEY are still in charge.

[edit on 2/4/2007 by aecreate]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I think it was Bush Sr. that started this whole thing. and Osama hasn't been found yet because we don't need him right now. He's not even wanted for 911 according to the FBI.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Sherlock Holmes once observed, when you have removed the impossible, whatever remains, however unlikely, is the truth.

People do things for a whole variety of reasons and the biggest one lies untouched.

Follow the logic.

If someone robs a bank, has the loot and the perfect getaway, why bother to blow up the building and leave a trail of clues behind? ONce the two planes had slammed into the building, why would anyone have blown up the WTC, when they had achieved all possible goals already? America was clearly "under attack". There was already heavy loss of life. Silverstein could have had his engineers declare the building unsafe and had the city demolish it. And the disruption to the markets would have caused the airline stocks to plummet making PUT OPTION inside dealers a fat cheque. So why would any conspirator have ever considered blowing it up and leaving a trail of clues?

So, theres the question...when are rational people driven to do bizarre things? Consider, who benefits from attending church on Sunday? No-one. Who benefits from eating unleaven bread? No-one. Who benefits from praying to Allah 3 times a day? No-one. Religion is easily the commonest and usually the only reason why sane rational people do things that do not benefit themselves, other people or anyone else.

The question then is, did the demolition of the WTC have any religious significance? Unfortunately, it does on a number of grounds...and all relating to "New Age" philosophy. As endless people point out, the "Illumenati" or what every you want to call them are permanently showering everything with religious symbolism relating to ancient Egypt, eg the All-Seeing Eye of Ra and those of the Ancient Druids of the Wicca.

First, Ancient Egypt. Prior to the Julian calendar, the Middle East was run to a diferent calendar which evolved into the Coptic and now the Ge'ez calendar. Only one openly active religion still keeps to it, the Ethiopian Orthodox Church, yet from them, we can determine what day it would be by the calendar of Ancient Egypt by which Ra, Thoth, Osiris etc were worshipped, figures that run amok through freemasonry. According to this calendar, the year actually started at sunrise on....11th September 2001....at almost precisely the same time that the first jets were hijacked. It is also interesting to note that the three buildings demolished, WTC1, WTC2 and WTC7 have almost exactly the same alignment to the foot as the three pyramids at Giza.

Secondly, the Modern Neo-druidic religion which Tony Blair and Cherie Blair and their flunkies are members of. Traditionally, the Ancient Druids used to perform human sacrifices called "Wicker Man" burnings. They would construct vast effigees of humans that were about three or so times bigger than the surrounding buildings (huts in those days). These would be filled with people to be sacrifices and set on fire. The people to be sacrificed HAD TO DIE by burning, falling down was not acceptable. Likewise, not any person was acceptable to the Wiccan gods as sacrifices, they had those widely thourgh by the village folk to be THIEVES OR BANDITS.. now who more closely fits the average Joe's image of a thief or bandit than NY stockbrokers and bankers? Furthermore they would usually build two effigees, one malke and one female, differentiated by a giant phalus, just like the communications tower on the top. When would they do this, at the time of the Vernal Equinox to proclaim the start of all dark things (Winter). But when they switched from the Julian to the Gregorian calendar, they dropped 10 days in 1582, an act that some modern wiccans think to be unnatural, so, in their eyes, 11th September is actually 21st September's aniversary.

Hence, to both threads through the relious mumbo-jumbo of the mason etc, 11th Sept 2001 was of great religious significance....

911 occured, principally, as a human sacrifice to Ancient Pagan Gods...a beacon marking the start of a new era of evil.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by somethingelse
First, Ancient Egypt. Prior to the Julian calendar, the Middle East was run to a diferent calendar which evolved into the Coptic and now the Ge'ez calendar. Only one openly active religion still keeps to it, the Ethiopian Orthodox Church, yet from them, we can determine what day it would be by the calendar of Ancient Egypt by which Ra, Thoth, Osiris etc were worshipped, figures that run amok through freemasonry. According to this calendar, the year actually started at sunrise on....11th September 2001
....at almost precisely the same time that the first jets were hijacked. It is also interesting to note that the three buildings demolished, WTC1, WTC2 and WTC7 have almost exactly the same alignment to the foot as the three pyramids at Giza.

Now that is something that I wasn't aware of and this is worth investigating further.

Wasn't there a plane that crashed, a while back, that was flying from the US to Egypt with a bunch of egyptian generals onboard?

The Feast of Neyrouz marks the first day of the Coptic Calendar known as the Year of the Martyrs "ANO MARTYRUM, A.M." Its celebration falls on the 1st day of the month named Tut, the first month of the Coptic year, which usually coincides with the 11th day of September.

The Coptic calendar, the oldest in history, originated three millennia before Christ. The exact date of its origin is unknown. It is believed that Imhotep, the supreme official of King Djoser C.2670 BC. had a great impact on the construction of the calendar.

Historically, ancient Egyptians initially used a civil calendar based on a solar year that consisted of 365 days only, without making any adjustment for the additional quarter of a day each year. However, in the mean time, they knew an astronomical calendar which is based on an astronomical concept namely the heliacal rising of a bright star called Sirius "Canis Major, the Dog Star" at the dawn of the eastern horizon. The day on which the heliacal rising of Sirius occurs marks the first day of the year. Sirius or Spdt in ancient Egyptian is characterized by high luminosity and is a member of the constellation Canis Major. It lies about 8.6 light years from earth. The first day coincides with the arrival of the highest point of river Nile flood at Memphis, south west of Cairo, the capital of Egypt during the early dynastic period of the old kingdom.

www.copticchurch.net...

[edit on 25-2-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
Wasn't there a plane that crashed, a while back, that was flying from the US to Egypt with a bunch of egyptian generals onboard?

Yeah, yeah, here it is. I remember now why I thought that it was a bizzare incident at the time.

On October 31, 1999, EgyptAir 990 took off from JFK Airport; it flew east for thirty-one minutes, then suddenly dove into the ocean east of Long Island, south of Nantucket.

... it was carrying, in addition to its civilian passengers, thirty-three Egyptian military officers, including one brigadier general.

www.nybooks.com...

NTSB investigators recovered two flight recorders from the crash. Their investigation relied heavily on evidence pointing to El-Batouti as the one responsible for the crash. The recordings suggest that El-Batouti, who was alone in the cockpit, cut power to the engines, sent the plane into a nose-dive, and began calmly to repeat in Arabic "Tawakalt ala Allah" or "I rely on God" for nearly a minute and a half.

El-Batouti is heard saying the phrase a total of 11 times in a recording taken from the cockpit voice recorder.

The NTSB report cites the co-pilot's calm repetition of the "I rely on God" phrase, and his failure to regain control of the plane or call for assistance, as "inconsistent with his having encountered an unexpected flight condition."

weekly.ahram.org.eg...

An alternate translation of "Tawakalt ala Allah", is "I put my trust in God"

[edit on 25-2-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonigKaos
I actually cant wait to see Bush leave office so people can just shut there damn mouths about him, its out right annoying.

Why do you think that when the President is out of office; people will stop criticizing him.

Clinton has been out of office for almost 8 years and people are still trashing and blaming him. You included KK. It's out right annoying!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join