It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your the new manager of Area 69. In charge of hiding all the US Secrets, What do you do?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I creating my own sim.

Sim Area 69.

The Mission, how would you set up a brand new facility to hide the Nations secret. Aliens, UFO's, Experimental Aircraft, etc. What do you do?

Help me set it up.

I purposely didn't add anything because I want imput

[edit on 2-2-2007 by Royal76]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
The Mission, how would you set up a brand new facility to hide the Nations secret. Aliens, UFO's, Experimental Aircraft, etc. What do you do?

First I'd start stealing children when they are young and raise them in a underground training facility where the only thing they will know is how to obey orders.

Second when they or older I will use them to setup and run the secret base.

Third I would systematically place corrupt official's who are paid off and infiltrate layers of authority in our government that would be a threat to it's existance, meaning that they would find out about it.

Fourth, I'd start doing the same by systematically creating dummy governments around the world. Islamic governments will not be so easy because in Islam they worship Allah, not money, and we can't buy them off. So we have to create false flag operation's in the countries we control and use the army's of those countries to topple the resistent governments.

Like a War on Terror we will keep the public watching what we want, and instead do something else to take them out.

But we must do it quickly because with the rise of the internet, communication between the civilians will be a threat to us, so once we create a world government, we can electronically control everyone, and filter all information pertaining to aliens.

Then when we take control of the world, and create the one world government. The alien's will do the same and systematically topple and control the existing government, and slowly the human race will be headed to the apocalypse.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I'd set up several branch offices. I'd go for a rural military base, probably in a southwestern desert. The main problem you'll have is supply.

1. Set up a movie production company.
This will allow you to buy a warehouse, and assemble "movie sets," which in truth are the interiors to your underground base. All of the plumbers, electricians, etc., can build what they think are "sets for a sci-fi movie," then crate them up and load 'em onto trucks, which they are told will be frieghted to the "on-location movie set"--actually your secret base. Some of them can ride out to the spot, and bolt the rooms together in what they believe is a quonset hut (but is in reality an underground cave), before climbing back in the truck for the commute to the city.

2. Every 3 years, turn out a cheezy movie
About aliens. This will exlain the space suits, the "saucer mock-ups" parked out back behind the sound stage, etc. Who knows, maybe you'll make a mint in the straight-to-video format. What light in the sky? Oh that? That was our space-ship effect; cool, huh???"

You could have major events like a test launch catered, as long as you had some cameras rolling, and a D-list celebrity or two hanging around, getting drunk in a trailer.

join