It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does John Lear have 4x6 photos of Dulce?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I do not have 4X6 photos of Dulce but apparently John Lear does.

Considering the fact that the fate of humanity could possibly be forever altered by these photographs it bothers me that John won't share these photographs. Please, don't tell me you (John) conveniently loaned it to another one of your friends and it's lost. And don't make us wait until you're on your death bed that would be pathetic--have honor.

Admin edit: Changed title to be more indicative of post.

[edit on 3-2-2007 by SimonGray]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I would very much like to see these photos aswell.

It's tragic that all five "evidence boxes" were lost, if they existed.

We have very little to go on besides speculation, and supposed witness testimony.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
A couple weeks ago I asked John Lear for some information, namely an audio tape in his possession. He declined releasing the audio to me. At first I was kind of angry but after some thought I realized that we are all playing with dangerous information and transmitting such information may be against policy and even a form of treason. Please remember that when studying this field that extreme caution and judgement should be used. Also treat any information as a gift not as something you are entitled to.

[edit on 3-2-2007 by Lightman9202]

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Just Between U And Me

If you want to ask John Lear a question, please feel free to send him a U2U.

Thread closed.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Sorry For The Hassle

I moved this thread to the John Lear forum and reopened it at the suggestion of a fellow member.

It seemed a little "wrong" in the Area 51 forum, but it seems perfect for this one.

So hey John, how 'bout them pics, dude?

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobra1982
I do not have 4X6 photos of Dulce but apparently John Lear does.

Considering the fact that the fate of humanity could possibly be forever altered by these photographs it bothers me that John won't share these photographs. Please, don't tell me you (John) conveniently loaned it to another one of your friends and it's lost. And don't make us wait until you're on your death bed that would be pathetic--have honor.

Admin edit: Changed title to be more indicative of post.

[edit on 3-2-2007 by SimonGray]

The original black and white photos of Dulce, I think there were 25 of them, a copy of each of which went into the 5 boxes, were 8 x10. I never saw them and I never touched them. I never had any copies of any of them. I never had any 4 x 6 photos of Dulce. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lightman9202
A couple weeks ago I asked John Lear for some information, namely an audio tape in his possession. He declined releasing the audio to me.

Sorry Lightman. If you are talking about the interview of the guy that worked in the underground facilities in the Palmdale area that is a video tape. I titled it the Tehachapi Encounter. I explained that it is a disturbing tape because the subject is undergoing regression and you can see the emotional pain of what he has witnessed.

I just looked to see if it was in my video tape collection next to my den. It is not. So that means it is out in the garage. I thought it was in the house because there is a tape titled Tehachapi/Northrup Facility but I looked at that one and it is some night video of white lights flying around the Northrup Facility.

I think I said that I would review the tape to refresh my memory as to what the guy said and why it was so disturbing, but I haven't had time.

Hopefully I will have time next week.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
The original black and white photos of Dulce, I think there were 25 of them, a copy of each of which went into the 5 boxes, were 8 x10. I never saw them and I never touched them. I never had any copies of any of them. I never had any 4 x 6 photos of Dulce. Thanks.

Hi John, just out of curiousity, the 8*10's that Chris Lambright had last, that you have 4*5's of. They were of craft taking off and landing or were they not somehow related to Dulce? When I first watched the video, I thought you were referring to them as Dulce photo's of some sort, but now I rewatch, and am not sure what those photos are that you are referring to. You talk about these photo's at about 10 minutes in on your August 2006 interview that I have talked with you about before.

Hehe.. It sure would be cool to see your media library. those photo's you talk about sure have my curiousity peaked...
Whether they are Dulce related or not...

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Uncle John's Photo Album

Originally posted by IronDogg
Hehe.. It sure would be cool to see your media library. those photo's you talk about sure have my curiousity peaked...
Whether they are Dulce related or not...

Taking off my mod hat for a moment, I have to imagine John has some pretty droolsome stuff in his garage.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronDogg
Hi John, just out of curiousity, the 8*10's that Chris Lambright had last, that you have 4*5's of. They were of craft taking off and landing or were they not somehow related to Dulce?

Oh, those photos. No, those photos were taken by Bennewitz from his patio overlooking the Manzano Weapons Storage Area of Kirtland Air Force Base. They were of dome shaped objects taking off and landing. I have posted those on one of these threads but here it is again:

These were nothing to do with Dulce that I know of.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lightman9202
A couple weeks ago I asked John Lear for some information, namely an audio tape in his possession. He declined releasing the audio to me.

Sorry Lightman. If you are talking about the interview of the guy that worked in the underground facilities in the Palmdale area that is a video tape. I titled it the Tehachapi Encounter. I explained that it is a disturbing tape because the subject is undergoing regression and you can see the emotional pain of what he has witnessed.

I just looked to see if it was in my video tape collection next to my den. It is not. So that means it is out in the garage. I thought it was in the house because there is a tape titled Tehachapi/Northrup Facility but I looked at that one and it is some night video of white lights flying around the Northrup Facility.

I think I said that I would review the tape to refresh my memory as to what the guy said and why it was so disturbing, but I haven't had time.

Hopefully I will have time next week.

I have been reading all of your post John.I cant get enough of what you go to say.Could you elaborate on this tape more?Unconventional flying?And idea to what is flying etc..

thanks

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Oh, those photos. No, those photos were taken by Bennewitz from his patio overlooking the Manzano Weapons Storage Area of Kirtland Air Force Base. They were of dome shaped objects taking off and landing. I have posted those on one of these threads but here it is again:

These were nothing to do with Dulce that I know of.

Cool. Thanks for re-posting them again for me John. Those are neat photos. It seems there is a lot of sightings lately on that type of craft (or it seems in my mind anyway). I just recently watched that special on UFO's hosted by James Doohan on discovery again. It talks a bit about that sort of craft that has the "straight line with a dome on top" look. Lazar is in that documentary, maybe he is the one that talks about it there. Also, if I am not mistaken, isn't that the same type of craft that an ATS member here is having aired on Fox news here soon? I think he talks about the straight line with a dome on top look too... I am starting to think that all these types of crafts are American made, and "they" (whoever "they" really are) are building up a fleet of "UFO's" (these UFO's are being tested alot lately for 2 reasons at least: One, to get more sightings out there and start to raise "awareness" that these UFO's are out there and something weird is going on... Get those non-believer sheep type people to see a UFO for themselves, and start getting the word around a bit more that something is out there... Two, they need to "quality control" test flight these vehicles, so why not kill 2 birds with one stone... hehehe... makes sense to me anyway...
) Anyway back to my crazy side theory.
...are building up a fleet of "UFO's" to eventually have some major event take place in America. Such as an extraterrestrial "Alien Attack". Remember Reagans speech to UN? What would bring the (new)world(order) together more and solve all our problems easier, than an attack from beings not of this world? Maybe there is grand scheme to have this type of devastating event occur (maybe this "alien attack" will take out 20 or so major cities across the globe to "convince" the world that we need to band together, forget religious differences, unite, and fight this "threat" to our very existence) to initiate a one world govt new world order. I say about 20 major cities destroyed because it also helps with "their" agenda of de-populizing the earth some... Something is coming, you can smell it... The next several years should be fairly interesting...

Okay, sorry for my "Lunacy" here
The pills must be wearing off and I need to renew my prescription...

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Heavely dayz John, they look like glowing crispy creme doughnuts!
You say they were doing touch an gos from an airweapons range runway?
Can you date them?and i dont mean ask the pilots to dinner....when were they taken?Over what period of time?
Any other details?

top topics

join