It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frequencys and helpfull medications

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Well apperently my friend told me of people that abuse drugs, he then stated that there are low frequencys that stimulate the brain into thinking that the person is taking a drug for instance there is a frequency out there that can cause the person to feel like they have taken lsd. Now i want to no if this can be found out with changing different frequencys can we find one that can possibly destroy bacteria even viruses. I mean genereaty some kind of hrtz to vibrate a virus so vigorusly that it just dies.

This is just a theory, what does anyone think of it?

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Google "Royal Rife".
You'll find a lot of good info.
Then try "poor mans rife machine" to build your own inexpensively.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I believe what you say is correct, I have a strong feeling (but I am not surrendered to this) that all matter is just layers of energy waves. And that other realms are just acute frequencies from our perspective. And I believe a device can be constructed to give a virus 'interference' or 'white noise' so to speak.

Its a theory though and all my views with theories are the same.... its possible until proven redundant in relation to scientific law given the appropriate time frame of course.

[edit on 3-2-2007 by Selmer2]

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beer_Guy
Google "Royal Rife".
You'll find a lot of good info.
Then try "poor mans rife machine" to build your own inexpensively.

i just googled it and found a quick article on wikapedia, this is just amazing, but it turns out his information was supressed by the government, almost like Dr. Robert Beck.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I'm not an authority on the subject, but I believe that Dr. Beck got interested in this field after learning about Rifes work.
There are a couple of Dr. Becks lectures available at youtube. I downloaded one and burned it on a CD, pretty interesting to say the least.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
yea i know, i belive that the combination of Dr. Becks findings and Rifles work might be a very fantastic combination for curing all things. Hopefully in college i wil lhave the facilities to try doing experiments with both their work.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   
One more addition to the topic.....
In Yahoo Groups there is a group called microelectricitygermkiller,
They are experimenting with low power DC voltage with great results so far.
All you need is a battery and two pieces of wire. Can't get more simple than that.
Every 10 minutes or so you reverse the polarity, so technically speaking they are using a frequency but it's a really slow one.
I have noticed a reduction in the severity of the common cold using the battery.
Others are using it for HIV, Hepatitus, Flu, and many other things.
Might be worth a look.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Well, just using the word "frequency" is pretty broad, as it could refer to sound or radio waves, light, or almost anything that moves (which is everything!). We already do use this in a sense. Radiotherapy is used for cancer treatment. Different spectrums of light are used to kill harmful organisms (ie blue light spectrums are used to destroy acne bacteria in the skin...ultraviolet light can be used to destroy viruses, mold, fungi, spores, bacteria). I think that we still have a lot to discover in this area of research.

top topics

join