It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anime, what's your favorite?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Well I don’t know if this is the right place to post this but none of the other areas seemed right either, so what is your favorite anime. Not just anime that’s gotten on tv but the stuff that’s not main stream or perhaps just to hard to cut and still make sense. I really like crying freeman, urusei yatsura, maho romatic, the various a-ko, excel saga, and angelic layer

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Old school ninjas with swords

Giant Robots

Demon vs goodguys

They do all of the stuff we wish a movie could

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I'm going oldddddddd school..How about Force Five ( Star Vengers) in the American version Man..brings back memories of waking up at 7:30 on Saturday morning to watch this...

www.grendizer.net...

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   
jeez, I havent watched any good anime lately. though im sure everyone can agree that Gundam Wing was the freakin best anime show ever. I had a little cartoon crush on Wufie.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
lets see if you can guess my second fave, my number one fave would be GUNDAM ALL THE WAY, i love endless waltz, best movie ever

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by outrider
lets see if you can guess my second fave, my number one fave would be GUNDAM ALL THE WAY, i love endless waltz, best movie ever

wow its been forever since I saw that movie! That was a good one...
hmm now that I think about it, some other anime's i really liked were wolf's rain and trinity blood

new topics

top topics

join