It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dan Aykroyd: We Have the O'Hare UFO Video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Thank god someone has footage lol, but my only worry is, it'll be to blurry/unwatchable to make out anything

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

Let me be very clear not only NO but HELL NO. WHY would we "charge" anyone to view something THAT incredible (assuming it's genuine)?!

Springer...

To recoup the money that you had to pay for it, assuming it's expensive and you'd pay it? I don't necessarily mean the members having to pay cash but some way of covering your backs.

Originally posted by Graham
but my only worry is, it'll be to blurry/unwatchable to make out anything

That is exactly what it will be unfortunately.

If it were the footage you're hoping to see, with a big UFO sitting over the airport that's undeniable, then the owner of the footage would've made much more off the news media.

The fact that they've gone for Akroyd's group who like knocking out DVD's means it'll be nothing conclusive or hard hitting.

[edit on 3-2-2007 by John Nada]

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Dan Aykroyd and David Sereda have done some very interesting work together. When it comes to David Sereda I'm hooked! I admire him, and not to mention he's good looking

I did have the opportunity to watch Dan Aykroyd Unplugged on UFOs (2005) and I do NOT think Dan was acting like a goof. Dan is very intelligent and I'm sure he knows exactly what he is doing. Dan already knows people are quick to say "Its Fake" and with his name going on this evidence I can assure you he doesn't want people saying "Your A Cornball." We have to wait while he has time to cover every angle. It is just common sense!

I would definitely use my celebrity status to show the world evidence of UFO's. Lets see any Tom, Dick or Harry call up CNN and put the video up... the first thing the media, viewers will say is that guy is a cornball and ITS FAKE!

I do not look at this as Dan is in it for anything other then saying hey, look we have the proof and I need to provide credible evidence. Of course he will have to put out money to have experts view the evidence and lets not forget bring the evidence to us in a credible way. Why not get paid back? He will probably pay out thousands of dollars for this. If he has the resources then go for it. It will take time to get the best people to view this evidence and that is exactly what I myself want. Credible people to evaluate the video. I'm not going to complain if I have to wait for the truth.

When it comes to who "I" would like to see bring me evidence it is David Sereda. I've watched him for a long time and he knows how to handle the people that are quick to debunk.

I have all faith in Dan Aykroyd and David Sereda.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I like the idea of maybe asking him to be a guest speaker here, or maybe we could start a petition asking that he release the video now.

I think that if Dan doesn’t release it soon, he may start to get a lot of complaints and that could affect the sales of the DVD when it does come out. I am hoping that he will show it to some MUFON investigators and possibly the experts here at ATS first and if it holds up to scrutiny, he may release it early for the rest of us.

I have always been a DA fan from his movies and SNL, and my favorite JB and DA film was 1941. I still watch it once in a while.

Come on Dan, if your reading this what would Sgt. Frank Tree do? He would let us see it.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
This is Michael Lee Hill, I'm the guy who is David Sereda's co-producer for hiw new movie called "From Here to Andromeda" I haven't responded yet because Dan Kinda caught us off guard :-) We didn't know Dan would be asked about any upcoming UFO documentaries and have this news make it mainstream.

Yes, we have much info on the O'hare event included in our new movie, The reason we haven't went public is we are still gathering data, for instance David Sereda is going to Interview some folks in Chicago O'hare and the Tribune in Febuary and we still gathering all the Footage/film/photo's we can, when Dan said the film will be out by next year, we end production of this movie the end of March. so it should be available in April.

David Sereda will be on Fox News National FNC (With Bill Nye the
Science Guy) this Saturday Night at:

"Heartland" is "live" 8-9PM EST / 5-6PM PST ... and it repeats 12AM EST/9PM
PST
-- repeats again 4AM EST / 1AM PST

David told me as of today, it looks like *our* segment will air around 8:45PM EST /
5:45PM
PST.

www.DavidSereda.Blogspot.com

I know David spoke with Dan yesterday, I haven't spoken with David today yet.

So you know, Dan is not doing this for money, Dan wants to be involved in this new movie because he believes in the Truth getting out there and he is really phyched about how this new movie is turning out, Let me tell you, this film is going to floor people.

Tune into Fox News tonight, should be interesting, by the way, Fox will be showing some UFO footage I filmed myself over Lake Erie tonight!

David called me and said the people at Fox news flipped out over my footage and are excited about showing it :-)

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Can't wait to see that program tonight! Good Luck!

[edit on 3-2-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I have already made a note to remind myself to turn on the TV at 8PM (EST). I will be glued to the TV.

Did they mention that they will have the entire last quarter of the show? Or will we be seeing a quick 30 second flash?

Either way ask David to make a little gesture as to say hi to all his supporters. How about a little ear itch

IF I see that it would bring such a smile to my face. I would know he just said Hi everyone - Thanks for your support!

I can't wait to hear what he has to say tonight is

I hope they give him the last quarter of the show.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
did somebody say bill nye the science guy is going to work with david sereda ? lmao

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Well, we can all agree is was a silly "childrens" show science expert. To keep the attention of the children watching the show he had to be a bit silly. However, he is well decorated in his field. I believe his expertise plays a role in the data collected. We will see tonight.

He attended college at Cornell University's Sibley School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, where he studied under Carl Sagan and graduated in 1977 with a bachelor of science degree in mechanical engineering. In addition to attending Cornell, he studied under Dr. John Saputo at Washington State University. Nye began his career at Boeing where, among other things, he starred in training films and developed a hydraulic pressure resonance suppressor still used in the company's 747 airliner today.

The above is what I am considering

[edit on 3-2-2007 by MicheleLee]

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
The show Heartland on Fox has just started here on the East Coast. They opened the show with a UFO clip.

I am so glad that this subject is going to be on a news channel. Even if it is Fox I'm glad the story is out there.

I can't wait to see what to see what is said. I wish I had Tivo

From what the posts said I'll have to wait another 45 min's to see David Sereda.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frozenthought
Dan said the film will be out by next year, we end production of this movie the end of March. so it should be available in April.

Thanks for the info Mike, but just to be clear, are you saying the new DVD will be released in April 2007? How solid is this release date?

BTW, I will also be watching for your footage.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I'd like to request a PM (U2U) later.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MicheleLee
The show Heartland on Fox has just started here on the East Coast. They opened the show with a UFO clip.

Uh well I guess that was informative?

Besides a bunch of media bs (Twilight Zone music while showing old UFO videos and some little kids talking about UFOs)...we got about 2 minutes of David being stern on the UFO subject, and an aging Bill Nye kind of going through the motions. Bill Nye deflected the questions of UFOs with hubcaps, bad videos and go look at our top secrect aircraft in a museum for answers. David pulled out the astronaut and test pilot eye witness stories, including Gordon Cooper's report of the one landing and being filmed by him.

Would of been nice for there to be some time where David could say; "where are the Mach 8 flying saucers in the museum?", and "Yes, you can fake UFOs with hubcaps, airplanes with models, and dinosaurs with CGI...does that mean they don't exist?"

As far as the host John Kasich goes...he looks like he sips out of a bottle of whisky at night to get some sleep. He's a smart guy, but he seems to rush through things with his guests just so he can hear himself speak again.

I'm not a fan of Serada's opinions or UFO conclusions, but he did the best he could with how little time was given and stood out more than Nye. The Lake Erie video was interesting too, since it showed slow moving strobe lights hovering, but I doubt it will be anything that changes people's minds.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Let me know if this segment gets posted at YouTube or GoogleVideo please.
I'd still like to see it since I missed it last night.

Thanks
Hydden

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   

This is Michael Lee Hill, I'm the guy who is David Sereda's co-producer for hiw new movie called "From Here to Andromeda" I haven't responded yet because Dan Kinda caught us off guard :-) We didn't know Dan would be asked about any upcoming UFO documentaries and have this news make it mainstream.

Thanks for posting Micheal! Some questions for you since your last post.

Yes, we have much info on the O'hare event included in our new movie, The reason we haven't went public is we are still gathering data, for instance David Sereda is going to Interview some folks in Chicago O'hare and the Tribune in Febuary and we still gathering all the Footage/film/photo's we can, when Dan said the film will be out by next year, we end production of this movie the end of March. so it should be available in April.

Can you actually confirm if the "O'Hare UFO vid" will be in your upcoming documentary ? That would be huuuuge. Another question, is Dan Aykroid involved in the film ?

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZoooMer

Thanks for posting Micheal! Some questions for you since your last post.

Can you actually confirm if the "O'Hare UFO vid" will be in your upcoming documentary ? That would be huuuuge. Another question, is Dan Aykroid involved in the film ?

All i can say right now is yes, Dan has stated already that he wants to be involved in our film, he will be doing a interviewed and possibly do a Forward to the film as far as I know.

Actually Dan & David are meeting in LA any day now to discuss all this and film his segments. Dan will be involved to any extent he wants to be :-)

I can't say much about the O'hare subject, we are still gathering data and we have more interviews to do and we don't want those people to be "identified" by the people who seem to not want to get this info out there, if you know what I mean.

We are still looking at a firm April release

[edit on 4-2-2007 by Frozenthought]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Maybe Aykroid is publishing the O'hare video in a different DVD?

There is a possiblity that when the alien video guy interviewed Akroid, Dan actually was not referring to From Here to Andromeda. Perhaps he has another DVD in production that you don't know about.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZoooMer
Maybe Aykroid is publishing the O'hare video in a different DVD?

There is a possiblity that when the alien video guy interviewed Akroid, Dan actually was not referring to From Here to Andromeda. Perhaps he has another DVD in production that you don't know about.

You know what, that could very well be, I really don't think so because David has been in pretty close contact with Dan recently and Dan is very excited about this movie and he actually asked to see me UFO footage personally, I believe Dan would have mentioned to David if he has another UFO film going on, but I guess you never know.

As you can imagine, I have been trying to get ahold of David Sereda today, But he has been gone filming, As soon as I know for sure, i will let you know.

All I can say for sure is he will be involved in our Movie, We are covering The O'hare story, Everything he said makes sense regarding our movie, But I want to know myself, as I said, It kinda took us by surprise.

Stay Tuned

[edit on 4-2-2007 by Frozenthought]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Stay Tuned

....with aniticipation, nonetheless.

Hydden

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
lol, so they're going to use celebrities so slowly disclose stuff... nice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join