It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 is here.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
seriouswheels.com...

Man this beauty looks sweet. With only 640 hp I don't know if it can go up a hill or anything. Plus taking so long as 3.4 seconds to get to 62 mph is kind of slow

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Sexiest piece of machinery ever made

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I cant believe this car gets no love here?

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
ohhh. it gets my love. thats for sure. Was reading up on all the refinements they put into this new model.

To me Lamborghini is the paramount of exotic car manufacturing. they were always the most innovative to me. Plus I like Feruccio Lamborghini's attitude.

feruccio was a simple tractor engine maker. His company was doing alright, venturing out into boat motors and even I think small time helecopter motors and so he went out and bought a ferrari. He was disapointed with the ferrari. as a manufacturer of vehicles of sorts himself he thought he could drop by Enzo Ferrari's office and talk to him about some suggestions to the car for improvement.

Enzo made his secratary keep Feruccio waitning outside his office all day while he took other people first. So that sorta pissed off Feruccio a little bit. when he finally did get his little 15 minute meeting with Enzo. Enzo scoffed and said you build tractors what do you know about sports cars! Get out of here! If you think you can build a better one then go for hotshot!

So Feruccio went out and hired a bunch of actual race car drivers and had them design a car from the ground up. The car tore up the ferrari's and it's been history since. buth thats where the rivalry between the two companies came from.

I've had the chance to drive both companies cars around the block before and I can say this.

Ferrari's are like a sexy woman. SHe'll make you feel great. she's fast and agile, sexy.

Lamborghini's are more like that friend you had growing up that your mom never wanted you to hang out with. you know the one that was always convincing you to do something that will get you into trouble. SOrta like a little devil on your shoulder. whispering into your ear. step on it slam that throttle down. lets ride!

Lamborghini's in my mind are better than ferrari's. Besides ferrari is owned by fiat.

Lamborghini is now owned by VW. who do you think has more resources and tech at thier disposal to build a better car now?

top topics

join