It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So What Makes You Laugh?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
So what makes you laugh?
I have a very odd sense of humor, and can find something to joke about in just about any situation. Albeit some of the things are kind of sick. For instance, there's a thread started by loam about that poor woman who gave birth, and the hospital made her a quadruple amputee. Horrible story, I feel so bad for her.
But what do I think of? I wrote "Hey look at the bright side, at least she will never have to change a poop filled diaper." I know it's sick, but I can't help it! I try and create characters who are completely off the wall. I post fairly frequently here on ATS my "Doin' some thinkin'...." guy character. I just think of any subject matter, and let my fingers fly over the keyboard. It just happens. I usually don't know where I'm going with it, it just develops as I type.

I like goofy humor. The Simpsons make me cry with laughter. Malcolm in the Middle, Happy Gilmore are two more examples of things that make me laugh.

So again I ask, What makes you laugh?

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I reckon jokes of all sorts make me laugh. Little puns and sly remarks, or maybe a funny event that actually happened in someone elses life.

Here's a good example- One fellow who is the first to get the girl that everyone is nuts over, he gets the girl to scream out his name in estacy when his buddy finnaly gets her a couple days later. That happended with some relatives of mine. LOL! Can you imagine how that would make you feel for the girl to cry out your buddy's name in the heat of the moment? The ultimate prank in my opinion.

Anyway little storys like that just crack me up.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
When someone asked my birthday and I said it then they said what year, and I said "Every year".

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
1.All Bush speechs
2.Fox News
3.Sports Bloopers

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
When someone asked my birthday and I said it then they said what year, and I said "Every year".

I'm gonna have to steal that one!

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I basically have an off-beat sense of humor...hard to describe...um..
O.K...let me give you a little sample of what makes me laugh:

youtube.com...

Sorry...lololol

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I'm a pucker for suns.

Wordplay. accidental poetry. Stuff like that.

Observational humor ala George Carlin, or Seinfeld.

Deadpan, dry, and sarcastic stuff gets me too.

I really admire a quit wit.

new topics

top topics

join