It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush's Plan To Destroy America?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Bush’s plan to destroy America

By DOUG THOMPSON

The absolute and unrelenting takeover of the government of the United States by a despot named George W. Bush continues - right under the noses of the new Democratic leadership of Congress and in outright defiance of the wishes of the American voters who sent a clear mandate for change in last year’s elections.

Bush recently made more moves to consolidate power in the executive branch, signing an order that requires key government agencies to place his political appointees in positions to control policy on health, environmental issues, civil rights and privacy.

Hmmm

Here is where I think the article is a bunch of malarky:

Even worse, my White House sources tell me that Bush is putting into place a carefully-crafted plan to extend his power and influence over government policy long after he leaves office on January 20, 2009.

I'd like to know who his "sources" are and by what means Bush is supposedly going to do this.. I would really like to know.

[edit on 2-2-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
This is very disturbing to say the least. Bush's "enhancement" of Executive powers, the entering into agreement with Mexico and Canada's government to abolish the United States of America, and the multiples of Bills he happily signed into law over the past 6 years (H.R. 3930, H.R. 3162, H.R. 1268, and H.R. 5122 to name a few) that slowly but surely strip away the rights and freedoms we all share as American citizens.

I believe he is trying, regardless of his sources, to make himself into a dictatorship. I honestly believe he would love nothing more than to rule the world.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Bush is a puppet.
He is nothing more then a mouth for who ever is behind the doors.
Plus he's to stupid to be able to pull this off.

There really is a group in the whitehouse you dont ever see who are running the country... Id be more scared of them, especialyl being you dont SEE them.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Destroy America?
Well, what would be the point?
I mean, the Bush family already has a huge (and I can't stress the word huge enough) financial stake in the business aspect of the US, so to "destroy" it would only serve to damage their own pockets, yes?
I'm sorry if I'm misinterpreting this wrong, and please correct me if I'm wrong about this, but the Bush family needs capitalism, don't they?

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Another fun Bush presidency fact: He has signed more executive orders into law than all previous presidents before him.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Listen you guy's all believe alien's exist. At least most of you on ATS I would assume. Don't you think the people behind the scene's are the aliens themselves?

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by rrahim1
Listen you guy's all believe alien's exist. At least most of you on ATS I would assume. Don't you think the people behind the scene's are the aliens themselves?

I for one am still teetering on the fence as to whether or not I believe in aliens. I am leaning more towards the idea that Bush and Co (or the elitists as would probably be the better nomenclature) are, or at least will be, using the technologies that the US (and across the globe) possess to build up the fear of the UFOs and aliens, then using something like "project blue beam" to project holograms of a mother ship or something to get everyone worldwide to unite under a one world government/religion/etc. due to the "common enemy".

But that's just my two cents.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 04:54 AM
link   

I for one am still teetering on the fence as to whether or not I believe in aliens. I am leaning more towards the idea that Bush and Co (or the elitists as would probably be the better nomenclature) are, or at least will be, using the technologies that the US (and across the globe) possess to build up the fear of the UFOs and aliens, then using something like "project blue beam" to project holograms of a mother ship or something to get everyone worldwide to unite under a one world government/religion/etc. due to the "common enemy".

That same thought has crossed my mind as well. Don't get me wrong, statistically speaking, I'd have to be a complete fool to think that we are totally alone in...well, I'm not even going to say the universe, but in this galaxy (of which we have such a limited concept of just how truly enormous it really is). But the idea of using that fear of the unknown to cause the masses to huddle together and beg to have their rights stripped away by the "protective" hand of Big Brother, well, with the current state of the world, it just makes more sense (in the more immediate view that is).

Again, I definitely believe in life elsewhere, but...hell...I'm still trying to find intelligent life here.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 05:12 AM
link   
first of all they need americans to take over all hostile countries, to the nwo.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
first of all they need americans to take over all hostile countries, to the nwo.

I think the NWO "needs Americans to take over all hostile countries" about as much as the NWO (elitists, or whomever is involved) needs to be publicly announcing their plans for a global takeover.

That was almost believable.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Bush is a puppet.
Plus he's to stupid to be able to pull this off.

There really is a group in the whitehouse you dont ever see who are running the country... Id be more scared of them, especialyl being you dont SEE them.

Agreed, although I'm not so sure they're physically in the whitehouse.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Agreed, although I'm not so sure they're physically in the whitehouse.

Well Kissinger was giving a speech to Bush every week on what to do and almost what to say to further their plan. Bush is a puppet, he can hardly think for himself now. It's not the ``intelligent`` Bush he was when he was governor. He's seems now to have serious mental problems, but before that, he was a great asset for the NWO, now, he's just crazy.

[edit on 4-2-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Don't speak this way about our glorious leader! He will lead us to triumph over the jihadis and make them pay for what they have done!

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Problem is, they seem to think this planet and most everything on it belongs to them. Perhaps they consider us an experiment that has lasted too long and has not had the results they were hoping for.

They want it back now, and are planning to take it with the least amount of effort on their part. The new world order heeds their orders. What better way than to have someone else do your dirty work.

Or so i have read.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Okay, so that is what you read.
But, is that what you believe?

Alright, I've read lots of stuff about everything from reptiles, greys, extra-dimensional entities to freakin' one-eyed-one-horned-flying-purple-people-eaters and, although there seems to have been some knowledge of this kind of thing in the remote past, there is no real hard evidence that says that our world is being manipulated by anything other than meticulous, methodical, intelligent and very greedy people.

And, if I'm wrong (which I very well may be), will we (as in the general public) ever actually know the truth?

Probably not...well...at least until after it's already too late.

Yes?

Okay, voting time.
How many of you, (and I'm asking for you all to be totally honest here, no one will think lesser of you for being honest) think that this world is being controlled by alien entities?

Like I said, as for myself, I'm not entirely sure, but I'm open to every possibility.
Hell, reality is usually stranger than fiction.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
How dare they call him a despot? He was elected!

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Bush is a puppet.

I agree with this.. I certainly don't think he is stupid... He has made a political career from people underestimating his intelligence...However, I will agree that he is just a puppet,as are 90% of the presidents we have had for the last 50 years...

[edit on 5-2-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Nope... I think they are human indeed...Although,I am one that believes in aliens...I don't really view them as having a malevolent nature.. I think many humas are much more evil than any creature from another civilization ever thought about being. That's just my two cents... throw it in the bucket and spin around on it.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Like Agit8dChop said he is a puppet. The problem is America isn't a democracy, the president serves the lobbyists that "donate" money to their campaign. Example lobby groups are Christians, The Jewish Lobby, the Bin Ladens and the Chinese government. The president ends up making decisions that are not in the interests of the American people but rather these lobby groups.

For example, the Christians lobby for Intelligent Design, the Jewish lobby the government to support Israel, the Bin Ladens for defense/construction and the Chinese basically owned Clinton (he allowed a tone of military tech to be transferred to China).

It's kind of like the US has become Ultra-Capiltalist, even their government is for sale.

top topics

join