It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free pasta recipes for you, money donated to those going hungry!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
This is a great little cookbook of pasta dishes put together by 10 celebrities, such as Harrison Ford, Kristin Davis and Pearce Brosnan to name a few, and the recipes look delicious! I have just now downloaded it and am looking forward to trying them all

For every download of the cookbook, which is free of charge to you, Barilla will donate $1 to America's Second Harvest - The nations food bank network. Can't hurt eh ?

Enjoy!

The Celebrity pasta lover's cookbook

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I have downloaded it - Gonna look through it the next time I'm gonna make pasta for my girlfriend. There will probably be a few good ideas in it!

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this.

No doubt, this is an easy way to help a lot of people

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
It looks like promotion is over, is there anywhere you can still download the cookbook?

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Hmmnnn Pasta. I've embarked on a quest to resurrect the hey day of fat laden, butter and cream rich 1950's cooking, call me a rebel...

Here's one sure to harden the arteries of the most emulsifying fat replacers.

Tenderloin Noodle casserole:

Cook 6 ounces of egg noodles.

Brown about six slices of 1/2 inch thick pork tenderloin on both sides.

Make blue cheese sauce: Melt 3 tablespoons of butter; blend in 3 tablespoons of flour, 3/4 teaspoon of salt, and dash of pepper. Add 1 cup of milk, stir to heat - Crumble in 3/4 cups of blue cheese and stir until melted and thickened.

Combine noodles, sauce, and 3 tablespoons each chopped green or red pepper, and chopped pimento. Place in casserole dish, arrange pork on top
and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.

Pasta like there's no tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
One must have strawberry shortcake with fresh and real whipped cream, sugar added, in order to complete the defiant reclamation of fats.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Sorry DJ, I'm not sure if you still can now that the promo's over. I am on a new pc and lost my cookbook I had downloaded on my laptop

Ahh well I plan to add a few of my fav pasta recipes to this forum so keep an eye out

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
It's ok. At least you posted it when they were still offering the charity.

You wouldn't happen to know a good fettuccine alfredo and meatball, or lasagna recipe, would you?

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I do and am more than happy to post them for you.
My only problem is I don't quite measure ingredients when I cook lol I was taught to cook by my mother and it's just how we cook - to taste.
But I will do my best to take note of the measurements next time I make them and put them up here

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
For lasagne I just buy the Barilla lasagne noodles that you don't have to precook and pretty much follow the directions, but scale it up a bit for a bigger pan. For the meat I use 1/2 sweet and 1/2 hot italian sausage removed from casings, but you could use ground beef instead if desired. I also add some fresh basil leaves between the layers and top with an extra heavy layer of cheese. For the sauce I use the Fairway store brand marinera sauce rather than the Barilla lasagne sauce, as I find that a bit too sweet.

Turns out perfectly.

new topics

top topics

join