It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family Guy Rules...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I just wanted to see if anyone wanted to talk about Family guy. It one of the best show out there.

From the start were Peter got enough from welfare to build a moat around the house, and hire Seinfeld as his jester. Got busted as is only out of jail thanks to Stewies mind control. to now.

Anyone want to talk about Family Guy

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I absolutly love family guy.
My favorite scene:

Peter, Lois and Stewey in a child therapist's office
Therapist: Has he ever shown any violent behavior in the past.
Lois: no, no, he's a good kid (or something along those lines)
Stewey: Not if you don't count that timebomb I left ticking in your womb, happy fiftyth birthday Lois.

Cracks me up everytime...

Season 5, at disneyland, Michael jackson is performing on stage:
Little Kid: wow these 3d glasses are great, it's like he's coming right at me.
Michael Jackson jumps off stage, grabs the kid and runs off really fast.

Me and my bro couldn't believe what we just saw and couldn't stop laughing for ages. Pure Genius.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Stewie shrinks himself to stop his brother from being born.

Brought back innerspace flashbacks. I loved the whole battle waged inside Peter. I've always wondered if they might actually let the kid be born. "The Glint in Peters Eye".

Another is when Peter becomes a fisherman, and tries to catch Daggermouth. While Lois is going crazy at Springbreak in stead of Meg (I remember them thinking she was a guy). Daggermouth turns out to be an android, and Lois teachs Meg how stop drop and roll out of a police car after Meg flashes the crowd.

Another one is the one were Peter gets all that $ from Lois's dad for mistreating his black relatives. He joins the African american League.
While Stewie's a cheerleader.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Royal76

Brought back innerspace flashbacks. I loved the whole battle waged inside Peter. I've always wondered if they might actually let the kid be born. "The Glint in Peters Eye".

Have you seen season 5? Bertrom(sp?) is born, and he and Stewey wage war...

Season 4 seemed to miss something, only when I saw season 5 I realized S4 really didn't have much of Stewey's evil genius attitude, it's back in s5 though, which is great...

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Watching the new season only some of the times thanks to my roomates taping other crap on my DVR. Sharing a tv suxs

I'm just going to buy the DVD

[edit on 4-2-2007 by Royal76]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
They had a marathon on last night.

I saw were Peter replaced all sperm with his after knocking all the test tubes over.

It seemed familiar, especially with the chicken pocs chemical warfare. I guess my brain aint what it used to be.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
It might seem familiar if you've played the family guy game, I have it on PS2, it's probably on X-box too.
If you haven't played it, I recommend it for any Family Guy fan...

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
i love family guy my fave bits are the song on ptv and the opening credits on ptv

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Sort of lame but I loved it. Funny how your favorite shows can do that.

They should move to an hour long format must have more...

top topics

join