It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survival Forum is not enough!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
If earth were to shift as researchers predicted and scientifically proven, we can imagine all the combined nature's havoc in our lifetime. In fact, current weather conditions for the last five years is very disturbing.

How will countries control their population? Who gets to go in the alleged underground civilization tunnels and shelters that were kept secret from the people as continuity of governments?

Remember, we only have five years to prepare as many here analyzed and concluded. All knowledge of survivabilty is definitely be thrown into chaos.

I believe these secret shelters are built miles deep-down for this horrific weather scenario which I think have greater mortality rates.

[edit on 2-2-2007 by prsbuff]

[edit on 2-2-2007 by prsbuff]

CX

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Well if these shelters exist and we have'nt been told about them. i'd pretty much take it that we are'nt going to get to go in them. Five years is not that long to prepare and if there was room for everyone, they'd have told us by now.

Don't panic though, you are talking about an event that may not even happen, and if it does then it would be so big i don't think i'll be around to look for my flint and steel!

A survival forum is about much more than preparing for the end of the world, there are a million and one everday survival events that you can prepare for whilst you are waiting for 2012.

CX.

[edit on 2/2/07 by CX]

new topics

join