It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could "They" be "Us"....??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I believe that there must be life out there somewhere! I believe that they may be intelligent, maybe even much much more than we could comprehend. I also believe that many of the sitings, NOT all, but many could be our own technology. Please, before getting angry, let me explain my rationale.

Let me just start with our own Earthly technology. Not to offend anybody out there, but the people who are working on new aircraft, new technology, breaking new frontiers are so unbelievably more intelligent in those fields than most of us that it is an exponential difference. With that in mind, I have been lucky enough to speak to a couple of scientisits in the aero filed that cannot tell me or even hope that I could understand what is possible. However, they have told me that virtually anything that we can even really imagine....has been tried at least 20-30 years ago. These people are trying and experimenting with stuff that is dream like.

Imagine if you will, sitting on your porch in the 1700's when a B2 flies over!!! No way can your mind wrap itelf around what it saw, it would be alien by definition right? Well, same sort of thing here because technology is growing at an exponential rate..to the beat of at least doubling itself every 6 months. A rational person cannot identify with a perceived irrational idea. I just think the possible new technologies are beyond our ability to understand, classify, and even believe at all...thus the increase in supposed sitings of "alien spacecraft".

This thought of mine in not to rule out all craft and their origin but I do believe it accounts for most....your thoughts of course????

Peace to you all, Mondo

[edit on 2-2-2007 by Mondogiwa]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
To add a bit more to my line of thought, I really want to emphasize that I do not think that ALL are our own technology!! Things that are readily viewed such as the triangular lights (TR3B??), and so on. Keeping in mind that the limiting factor in all aviation is the human factor. It has long been known that humans cannot take the g forces that the aircraft can actually perform...so take out the pilot and whamo...there you already have aircraft that can more than double what we are used to seeing.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I would have to agree, seems to make perfect sense. Good post

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
thanks, just so much stuff out there that we even take for granted but have really no idea how it works still. Magnify that by 10 or 100 fold and we are in the realm of sci fi almost but that it really is there.

I once heard the quote of a great scientist, albeit conceited who said, "We have forgooten more than you could ever learn already".

Interesting don't you think??

new topics

top topics

join