It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

salut

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Just came across the board tonight.
Trying to write an article and just needing some inspiration.

My name is Valeria and I'm eighteen. I live with my boyfriend and my cat and have a sleep problem. I meditate which helps but when it comes time for bed I always find myself being pulled into the computer room because some sentence or aesthetic description basically drags me by the hair to my keyboard, tenacious in character and relentless till written.

I'm a writer, massage therapist and have experience in music production and non-linear editing. I can be rather obnoxious, boastful and painfully honest on message boards (if I'm the same in real life no one's ever told me). But I'm also eighteen and understand that I have a lot to learn and am open to it.
Always looking for a mentor.

Interests: conspiracy, theology, dancing, my massage practice, wine, creating, more music than I'd ever desire to list, wasting time with war, RPG and strategy games, aron (love of my life), neil gaiman, coast to coast, fruity candy, sushi, thai... I'll end it here before the ridiculousness takes over and my first impression is a stinker.

The inevitable myspace linkage:covetous creature

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Damn, you've already got a boyfriend?

nah. Anyways, welcome to ATS. I dunno about the massage stuff, but discussions about everything else run rampart here, especially ones on fruity candy.
Might se ya round. btw, read this, if you wouldn't mind, could you?

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Salut!

Originally posted by covetous
and have a sleep problem.

Well you'll find lots to do here then!

Is that symbol in your avatar the band, Bad Religion's, symbol?

Ciao!

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by covetous....and have a sleep problem.

Sorry to be the one to break the news to you , but ATS is definitely NOT a cure for this malady.

In fact, I believe there have been studies made (not really) to prove that ATS actually amplifies the problem.

By the way, welcome to ATS!

Need help with features of the site, check out the ATS Handbook

It is the ATS'ers virtual "Bible".

[edit on 2/2/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Bonjour et bienvenue à ATS. Espoir vous appréciez votre sejour ici!

I hope my French isn't too bad, as it has been a many a years since I've taken classes. hahaha.

top topics

join