It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Important news:explosive info about the Pentagon attack to be released on feb 9!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
got it from glp.here is the website
www.thepentacon.com...
godlikeproductions.com.../1/07&forum=1
Do you think this is what jackthetripper was saying?
according to a post at glp the movie would be released on feb 9 2007.
thoughts?

[edit on 1-2-2007 by manchurian_candidate]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   

godlikeproductions.com.../1/07&forum=1
I have inside information that a new film on the Pentagon attack is about to be released.

So some guys made a movie. Why is this news, let alone important? Good for them, they videotapped a movie.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   
What’s wrong Nygdan? Why so negative? Afraid that something will come out that shatters your current perspective?

I’ll hold my judgement on this until I see the content presented in the film. I’m not going to get my hopes up, however.

Vlad

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Doesn't the NTSB animation of the Flight 77 flight path show exactly what the makers of this video claim? That the flight path of Flight 77 was to the north of the Naval Annex building, and the Citgo gas station, and therefore coudn't have been the plane that knocked over the light poles?

Has anybody reviewed the NTSB information?

I posted a thread on this, but nobody seemed to notice or care about the NTSB video. Why?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Lets see what they have to show, nothing harmful about it, we know its just going to be a movie, not hard evidence.

new topics

top topics

join