It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From Anonymous Posts: Area 51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Original Anonymous Post By: anon_93330
You all have some interesting theories, but you're not quite on it yet. About the human body reacting at hypersonic speeds: Who said anything about these aircraft being piloted by someone INSIDE the craft?

FOIA would be immune to any black military project, due to the fact that yes, it's illegal, but the CIA, NSA, CSS, and any other paticipant in a black project is "above the law".

These folks at A51 aren't stupid. They know that people are taking pictures, and that people are trying to watch. Why in God's name would they use these top secret military aircraft out during the daylight and risk having them exposed? -- they wont.

A51 and S4 aren't the only secret military installations. A51 has these bunkers on top of the ground as a form of camoflage to the human eye. It looks ordinary except for the runway. The US would never show anything to the public that they didn't want known, they would either move it to another location, or bring it out when nobody could possibly intercept.

Ladies and gentlemen, you are all thinking very abstract which can be a good thing. However, in such a case, think INSIDE the box:

Why would the military hide these planes and projects? -- They aren't ready for society.

Why scrap the SR71 BB in 1990? -- It's successor the SR75 took it's place.

What's the shortest distance between two points? A straight line. There are missile silos, underground missile defense systems, and anti aircraft radar. Nothing will EVER get in, or out without them knowing it. They can detect anything from a person walking on the ground, to facial features to your very identity.

Keep trying...

I just thought this annony post was well written, and expresed good ideas. Also, I am not aware of the SR-75... guess I need to go Googling.

So who thinks this guy is INSIDE... and who thinks he's just a random poster? And what say you to his commentary? And whats a SR-75??

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 04:40 AM
link   
This could be interesting. But we must be wary as too many hoaxers have created fuzz here at ATS.

Basically, it would be checking the I.P. address of the anonymous poster just to begin with.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I was under the impression IP address's of anonymous posters was hidden from everybody, even the administration?

new topics

join