It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mirror's and Spirits, how much is true?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The house I was a teen in, had a wall of mirror on an outside wall. I read somewhere that was a big no no, as it invites spirits from other dementions into your home. Some really weird things always seem to happen in that house, and still do (parent's still live there). Is there anything behind this?

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Does it have to be fixed on the wall?
I'll put one out and lean it on the wall tonight as an experiment.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I'll relate a personal experience about a mirror.

An old house we lived in had a large mirror on the first landing of the front entrance. When you came into the front hall the mirror was just up 3 stairs but was angled to show the whole entrance.
When we sat in the living room you could see the mirror while watching TV, but the angle from the couch showed the area of the door in the reflection.

There was so many times that we saw an elderly woman standing at the bottom of the stairs in the reflection in the mirror. She was always preceded by a slight noise like someone was walking on the stairs, but if you looked at the area there was nothing there.
She was barely a wisp, and the children thought of her as a type of nanny. Like she watched over them.

And though I saw her in fleeting glimpses, and felt her presence, I think the kids were a lot more preceptive of her intentions.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Nothing really happened with mine. Maybe it was too small?

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
From what I've heard.. it just has to be up to an outer wall.. and there for a while. Then things (spirits or of the like) can walk through.. we can't go through. I have seen some very strange things in that mirror at my parent's house and i've seen things walk into it. It's rather freaky. I'm not sure though, if it's the mirror that's doing it, or just the house. Any idea's?

top topics

join