It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone had a continued dream?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Do you know when you see something that reminds you of something that happened a while ago? Like an involuntary trigger, a sudden image or even a "video" that shoots through your head as a memory because of a: smell, picture, sound or a feeling or anything. I had that with a dream once, I woke up remembering my full dream and that I remember waking up and remembering the first chapter to that dream about 7 years ago. I never heard anyone experiencing this aswell. Maybe someone on this website has? I involuntary waited 7 years to the sequel to a dream (so to speak)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Dante47V
On several occasions, I've recognised within a dream that events are continuing what was happening in a previous dream.
Then, when I wake up, I realise that I've had no previous waking memory of the earlier dream at all.
It's almost as though the dreaming mind has a memory of dream history which isn't accessible to the conscious mind.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Once, I dreamed about helping out this little person, going through various places and helping out the person's special ability (I'm not sure what it is). I woke up, then once I started sleeping again I dreamed about the person who ordered me to do this, which I was suspicious (in my dream) about, and I was wandering around thinking. Then I woke up.

<< 1   >>

join