It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorism??! God Bless America! Fear is a Tactic being used on You!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
"And so my fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you - ASK what YOUR COUNTRY WILL DO TO YOU.."

I'm sorry, but this word "TERRORISM" is getting out of hand. Paranoid, weak, scared people... Who are you scared of? Who ever said life was safe? You're just as likely to get killed in a car accident by a drunk driver or shot/stabbed.

OUR GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN CAUSING INSURGENCY AND TERRORIZING PEOPLE OVERSEAS FOR DECADES.

These people finally got FED UP and said WE CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE, let's see how you like it if we come to your country and start destroying your citizens' lives. Now, our government KEEPS us under a "marketing ploy" of FEAR and it's working... and in turn, working against us because they are VIOLATING our PRIVACY and RIGHTS AS CITIZENS.

Maybe WE should learn from the TERRORISTS and use their tactics against our government in a different way = COMING TOGETHER AS A SOCIETY WHO CARES ABOUT OUR RIGHTS AND SAYING SOMETHING OR ACTUALLY DOING something, rather than our government TELLING us what are rights are.

Homeland Security Act and The Patriot Act are working AGAINST US ALSO in case you haven't NOTICED! We're in some way getting treated like ignorant, second class citizens. It's like your parents saying you're not grown up enough yet to know what's good for you SO we'll tell you.

Look at it this way, you're more susceptible to getting robbed, cheated, scammed, stereotyped, blackmailed, attacked by a stranger, involved in a bar fight with people/persons who can't handle their liquor, someone making up lies about your character, unstable boyfriend or girlfriend stalking you with bad intentions, "gold-digger" useless wife or husband leaving you penniless, late at night in the "wrong side of town" ... THAT"S TERRORISM! Watch your back in your own backyards. Poor people, desperate people with nothing to lose and everything to gain will fight when there's nothing left. HEAR IT, UNDERSTAND IT and DEAL with it or DO SOMETHING about it.

Some government "bug" is probably going to read what I just wrote and call me a terrorist! HEY, YOU ARE ALL BEING MONITORED ON THIS SITE ... your IP ADDRESSES ARE LOGGED and the content of this website and its' members are being REGISTERED.

LIBERTY, JUSTICE and FREEDOM for all. GOD BLESS AMERICA MY COUNTRY TIS OF THEE, SWEET LAND OF LIBERTY.... give me a break terrorism. Five years from now the new word will probably be GENOCIDE.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1/2/2007 by Mirthful Me]

new topics

join