It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Third Of The Holocaust:More Compelling Evidence It Never Happened

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Tell that to my friend's relatives that almost died in it and the ones that actually did die in it..

[edit on 2/2/07 by RedDragon]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 02:46 AM
link   
short questions to you all

before i ask my question and to make things clear i'm pro freedom of speech even if it sometimes may shock

ok now to the point : in most european countries , denying the holocaust is considered as "thought crime" and punished by fines and even prison sentences

i'd be curious to know about similar laws in your respective countries of origin

and maybe if you agree or not

PS : for people in the US who can make it or have the opportunity , visit the holocaust memorial museum in Washington DC , i did a few years ago , it is definitely worth it

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Simple facts:

The Nazi wanted to get rid of all Jews and other unwanted minorities in the Reich (do some research on the Endlösung der Judenfrage

The Nazi regime has conducted the most horrific experiments on Jews while being imprisoned in the labor and death camps. (do some research on Josef Mengele and naxi experiments)

SS eyewitness testimonies:

In 1942 a gas chamber resembling a shower room was built next to the incinerator. Gas executions were carried out in the gas chamber approximately three times a week and the bodies were burned in the adjoining incinerator. From my guard post I could hear the sound of the victims pounding on the door when the gas was turned on.

Alois Hoellriegl, SS guard

Source

There was a gas chamber in the camp. About four thousand prisoners were gassed there. When a transport arrived for the gas chamber, I informed the S.S. officers Bachmayer, Zutter or Altfuldisch. The men to be gassed were taken to the bunker where I, personally, with my assistants, S.S. officers Rommel and Proksch, verified the list of names and removed articles of value and documents. Then S.S. guards Roth and Gerber accompanied the condemned men to the gas chamber. After the execution, the S.S. dentists, Henkel and Franz Jutmann, removed the gold teeth. During March and April 1945, one thousand four hundred sick prisoners were gassed, selected by Doctor Wolter, the chief doctor (from August 1944).

SS Oberscharführer Josef Niedemayer

Source

For the rapid extermination of prisoners, a gas chamber was available. I can remember having directed the execution by gas of two hundred fifty men and women, of Russian, Czech and Hungarian nationalities. Executions by gas were ordered by Ziereis or Zoller or Zutter, and in the case of certain sick prisoners, by Doctor Wolter, the chief doctor. The prisoners were first examined by S.S. Niedermayer, who removed their personal belongings. Then men and women were required to undress in the presence of the S.S. and enter the gas chamber. To make the work more rational, a cross was marked on the chest of those who had gold dental work...

SS officer Hans Michael Altfuldisch

Source

The Endlösung der Judenfrage clearly indicates the exterminantion of European Jews and other minorities to preserve the structure of the Reich.

This may never happen again, whether the number of deaths is exaggerated or not, it did happen. You cannot deny reality. Millions of people were deported and never came back.

Perhaps you should visit the US Holocaust museum and talk to survivors. Why do you think so many survivors committed suicide after the war? Because it's was such an enjoyable place? Any idea how many children left the camp leaving their parents behind... dead.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I REALLY don't dig the whole "holocaust didnt happen" conspiracy it is one of the most craziest things that has happend and there is hard evidence to prove it..i mean what the heck the sad pictures of mass amounts of dead bodies..the real life experiences. I find the whole thing soooo LAME come on people. i mean you have the right to believe what you want to. but i mean there is evidence this whole thing occured...what would be the whole point of faking something that extreme????

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I have often thought that the Nazi's were actually trying to set up the first large scale package holiday company and in fact they were just market testing 6 million Jews for their new design of holiday camp. It was just unlucky they all caught an unpleasant version of flu and died while on vacation. Mmmm, sarcasm has a sweet taste.

Are people really still trying to argue against the holocaust? I personally dont really have a plus or minus opinion of it, I know it was bad, but then again I am that far removed from it historically and culturally that it doesn't stir any major feeling in me. Having said that, even I know that you need to be 6 degrees south of chronically retarded to think it did not happen.

Q

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 05:56 AM
link   
What makes me wonder is, who actually started the speculation of the Holocaust never happening?

Was it Nazi supporters?

Was is Germany itself, trying to save face?

Was it the people being tried for the attrocities in the first place?

I, myself, don't know when it all started but it seems to be more prevelant in todays society rather than back when it actually happended.

My thoughts are any topics on the consiracy of the Holocaust not happening should end up in Skunk Works.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I will second that. You usually find socially unacceptable groups that attract mainly disturbed unpleasent people who are looking for like minded people to support there theories. Trying to justify their own inferiority and lame existance is down to someone else and not themselves.

The Nazis, far right psychoes and the racist scum of this planet all fit the same shoes as far as I am concerned.

The argument that because some of the sums dont add up (all though I have seen no decent proof of this) means the holocaust isn't as bad as people think and we shouldnt be as horrified is just sick.. What are you saying, if it was 3 million it would be ok, hey recent terror attorcities at their worst have only measured in the 1000s - with your logic we should be celebrating them as life giving.

Twisted ****.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4hire
Fact is there was a swimming pool located inside the prisoner´s compound. There was a theatre in Auschwitz.

I think that perhaps you might like to have a better look at the structure. There are claims that "water polo" matches were held there, but if you actually look at it and compare it with a human being, you will see that the structure is not terribly wide (there's no way you could fit five people abreast and play polo in the water there).
www.heretical.com...

It is, indeed, a water storage tank. The stairs are so someone can climb down and clear the debris. There's no diving board there. Look at the width of the stair handholds for entry into the water tank, and in fact you'll see that there's no way five people could STAND next to each other in that area.

Calling it a swimming pool don't make it so.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   

You have voted Truth4hire for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

I congratulate you on your efforts to help pluck peoples heads out from the sand we call "accepted historical fact". History truly is written by the victors and in this case the victor was ultimately Zionism, which went gang busters after WW2 and the alleged death of 6 million Jewish people.

The death toll of the Holocaust was no where near 6 million people, not that it ultimately matters. Yet the fact remains that history as we know it surrounding the Holocaust is nothing more than a fabricated overstatement designed to illicit and procure sympathy and support for the creation of Israel.

To add insult to injury, the mere questioning of the glaring falsehoods surrounding the Holocaust mythology garners prison sentences in some so-called democratic and free nations.

If there is nothing to hide then these laws are unnecessary and enough to make Draco blush.

Once again, great thread

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   
In response to the questions regarding Auschwitz and it's lay out. Has any one ever considered why the alleged "gas chamber" was situated next door to the living quarters of the Camp Commandant and his family? Also note the chimneys from the "gas chambers", actually constructed by the US Military, would of allowed gaseous Zyklon-B to waft over the Commandants own living quarters.

I think it's an extremely important point to reiterate, the only "gas chambers" on display in Auschwitz are American built. Tourists visiting the camp were initially led to believe the gas chambers were authentic until scholars forced the camp custodians to erect a sign stating the chambers are American built and not actually built by the Nazis.

Add this to the fact that Auschwitz's official death toll was revised downwards from 4 million dead, to 1 million combined Jewish and Gentile and you see 3 million of the oft quoted 6 million figure disappear from one camp alone. And before the babbling of "anti-semitism" predictably starts coming from the frothing at the mouth Zionists - the scholars who revised the camp's death toll were renowned Israeli scholar Yehuda Bauer along side Israel’s Yad Vashem Holocaust Center.

[edit on 2/2/07 by subz]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Add this to the fact that Auschwitz's official death toll was revised downwards from 4 million dead, to 1 million combined Jewish and Gentile and you see 3 million of the oft quoted 6 million figure disappear from one camp alone.

So are you saying the Holocauset never took place? That the Nazis did not kill and imprison "undesirables", mainly Jews, at Auschwitz and other concentration camps?

Why do you think they were there in the first place?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I gather, you are not denying the holocaust, you are just downplaying the magnitude of the whole thing.

I wouldn't be surprised if the death toll numbers were a bit exaggerated, but that does not mean that cruel medical experiments, executions, slavery, etc.. did not take place.

[edit on 2/2/2007 by SportyMB]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   
No one ever talks about the concentration camps all over the world, including the US, that housed German soldiers.

Come on, German soldiers were legimate prisoners of war and in the U.S. were well treated. They were not starved, worked to death or burned in ovens. The Russians did have more brutal methods of dealing with captured German troops.

To compair a legimate POW camp to a concentration camp completely obscures the issue. The Germans were on a genocidal rampage under Hitler. That's history, live with it.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

If you just look at the pool. Why o why have a pool in a death camp?

Why wouldn't it??? How does having a swimming pool interfere with a death camp? Do you actually think that the prisoners were there, frolicing in the pool, having concerts and theatre rehersals, and generally living it up?

Just a thought. maybe the pool and theatre and such were for the gaurds and not the prisoners?

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Found this tonight. After watching for about two hours (still playing!) I am in such awe that I am posting the link to this documentary.

This basically provides strong evidence that Holocaust did not happen as such. Contains parts from Lanzmann´s Shoa, which I have seen as well. (Yes all of it)

But, if you have sat through Shoa, get ready for another long sitting.

The link: One Third Of The Holocaust (04:15:20)

At this time I´m unsure who the author/narrator is, it simply starts without credits. Maybe I missed it. Would like to research him/her/them further.

Hopefully enough of you will watch the entire thing as I intend to so we can discuss this.

oh so you share the same belief as the jerk president of iran that it never happened? those 6 million people just dissapeared to you?

you could be sent to jail for being so ignorant on a topic like this!

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Found this tonight. After watching for about two hours (still playing!) I am in such awe that I am posting the link to this documentary.

This basically provides strong evidence that Holocaust did not happen as such. Contains parts from Lanzmann´s Shoa, which I have seen as well. (Yes all of it)

But, if you have sat through Shoa, get ready for another long sitting.

The link: One Third Of The Holocaust (04:15:20)

At this time I´m unsure who the author/narrator is, it simply starts without credits. Maybe I missed it. Would like to research him/her/them further.

Hopefully enough of you will watch the entire thing as I intend to so we can discuss this.

you're funny. can i keep you in a cage in my basement?

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
ive seen this video many times. It was refered to me by a school teacher, that has been persecuted before for his attempted revisionism. This guy knows more names of witnesses and authors off the top of his head, than i thought were even ivolved.

I cant say that the holocaust did not happen, but i do believe with every bone in my body that it was spun and pushed on everyone still to this day, and Jews got what they have been crying for over the last couple thousand years. and they got it emediatly after the nurumburge trials.

Israel, smack dab in the middle of jerusilum. how convenient. I wont deny the holocaust, but if i had a choice i would deny Isreal the right to step anywhere near that land without asking permission from those that fought and safeguarded that position for centuries.

Not only did they steal this land by cover of propoganda, they brought nukes (deny deny deny) to god's country.

Im going off topic, the video is great thank you

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Without even looking in to the actual holocaust itself lets look at laws that were created and documented in Germany prior to the war starting.

Nuremberg Laws

The Law for the Protection of German Blood and German Honor
This law was put in effect to stop the marriage between Jews and Gentiles. It also prohibited intercourse between the two races.

The Reich Citizenship Law
This law basically rob the Jewish population their citizenship in Germany. This also led to revoking their passports and issuing a flight tax if they left. This was one step closer to the ghettos and the concentration camps.

There were also the laws where Jews had to identify themselves by wearing the Star of David and had to identify their businesses as Jewish owned.

After the Nuremberg Laws were enacted there was Kristallnacht. This was the first violent reaction to the Jewish population as a whole in Germany and is regarded as the start of the Holocaust.

"Final Solution of the Jewish Question

Ghettos
After this we have to look at the ghettos in Germany before many of the Jews were cent to concentration camps.

30% of the population were forced to live in 2.4% of the city's area, a density of 9.2 people per room. There were a lack of supplies and in places like the Warsaw ghetto people were left to starve. Thousands died and the Germans did nothing

Yes you will find some stories of people in the ghetto living a fairly decent life but this is not the case for the majority of the population.

Action T4
A program in Nazi Germany officially between 1939 and 1941, during which the regime of Adolf Hitler systematically killed between 75,000 to 250,000 people with intellectual or physical disabilities.

This is not specifically tied with just the Jewish population but it shows how heartless the Germans were and how they were mentally fit to kill the Jewish population on such a massive scale.

*This is also where the first Gas chambers were created. It was carbon dioxide that was used. Heinrich Himmler witnessed one but it was too slow, which is why they started developing Zyklon B.

Concentration Camps

Not going to touch on this much but everyone needs to look up Zyklon B. This is the gas that was used to kill the Jews. Also look up IG Farben. I have a ton of info on them that will amaze you.

Also here is a photo of Auschwitz from the air force.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
it never ceases to amaze me. The German government doesn't deny it happened. The Nazis kept incredible records of everything they did. It's all there. If you don't want to allow that the many holocaust memorials located at the various camps are telling the truth, head to DC and visit the memorial there. You can see thousands of videos of survivors telling their tales (my sister's mother in law is in the collection).

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Along with my post above a follow-up

So are you telling me you do not think the Germans were able to slaughter 6 million Jews?? I am not saying the numbers are definitely correct but honestly 4million dead or 6 million dead. Does it really matter? This is just the dead though. That does not count the seriously injured physically or mentally.

How about the kids that were torn away from their family. Or the parents that couldn’t protect their kids. The husband who was separated from his wife and never heard from her again. The countless Jews who were displaced from their homes and had all their possessions taken. People the effect of the Holocaust is not merely how many people died it is how the Germans effectively killed the Jewish spirit and broke their culture.

This is the most evil act that anyone on this planet has ever done. Even if the numbers are wrong there is no denying the implications the Nazi's had on the Jews. It is UNDENYABLE they were evil and they did EVIL things to these people!!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quicksilver
I am not saying the numbers are definitely correct but honestly 4million dead or 6 million dead. Does it really matter? This is just the dead though. That does not count the seriously injured physically or mentally.

Finally someone who really understands it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join