It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Third Of The Holocaust:More Compelling Evidence It Never Happened

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
There is no point putting up any links for truth4hire. As it will always be seen as unreliable, unless it backs his/her point of view. Darkmind mentioned his grandfather, and truth 4hire said, “I would want to know what their eyes have seen exactly. Why? If it does not run on the same lines as you want he/she will dismiss it. Then says he/she want forensic evidence not any thing provided by eyewitness. Make your mind up! So which is it? Oh, I get it. If an eyewitness like a Nazi says, he was beaten and that is why he admitted to the gas chamber then that is accepted. Even though there is no forensic to back his claim. However, thousands of saviour’s words just do not do it for truth4hire. Can truth4hire back up every thing with forensic evidence? Because that is all I will except. Any links truth4 hire provides will not be enough INCLUDING THIS VIDEO. (That’s using his/her own logic). Its time like these i wish i had a time travel machine. I would invite truth4hire and the rest of” there was no gas chambers cult” to take a trip back to ww2 drop in on Auschwitz’s and ask Hitler if they could take a nice long shower.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by iammonkey
Its time like these i wish i had a time travel machine. I would invite truth4hire and the rest of” there was no gas chambers cult” to take a trip back to ww2 drop in on Auschwitz’s and ask Hitler if they could take a nice long shower.

One of the stories in the Twilight Zone movie revolved around this. Vic Morrow (who died filming the movie - helicopter decapitation) plays a bigoted businessman who is in a bar railing against jews, blacks, asians etc. He walks out of the bar and is transported back in time 1940s France where he is being pursued by Nazis who think he's a jew, then he finds himself at a KKK rally in deep south USA in the 50's as an African-American finally he is a Vietnamese in 1960s Vietnam.

Truth is, while I understand what you are suggesting, I wouldn't wish that on anyone, even the worst ant- (insert any race, creed, color, religion). I'd rather see them taken to the camps today, the holocaust museum, the memorials around the globe. Let them get an education rather than experience the pain and suffering firsthand.

There's nothing better than an education. I think we all need it. We need to see the DOCUMENTED evidence. The actual verification that people seem hellbent on denying. If you go to Germany and germans who were there or had relatives that were there and were, possibly, in the SS or the German Army or were Hitler youth members etc, can you still say it's not true or exaggerated?

This isn't just for the holocaust either. We should see all the atrocities. We should learn about all of our ills. Learn how evil we can be, how much destruction, pain and suffering we are capable of producing.

one of the most moving experiences of my life was visiting Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Seeing the memorials and museums and learning about the devastation from the Japanese perspective. Prior to that I was just another high school kid who knew what a mushroom cloud looked like and knew a bit about the effects of radiation and not much else.

Edn

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
But the holocaust is the only atrocity that you are banned from discussing anything but the official story. Would you be fine if the US government passed a law banning the right to discuss anything but the official story of the events of September 11th 2001?

Granted what happened on 2001 is a much smaller scale but I doubt you will find any American who sees those attacks any less important than what Hitler did during the war.

If you can not question the official events then how can you be sure those documented events were properly documented? Every day there are story's of how new evidence changes someone's guilt in (for example) a murder case, or there is new evidence to show or not show Iran's involvement in building nuclear weapons.

Would you rather our governments say there evidence is absolute and if you question them you will be arrested? If that were the case invading Iraq would still be about wmd, and we would have probably found some just to back up the government's story, Iran would be on the brink of completing there nuclear bombs.

Different points of view are vitally important if the truth of any particular event is to be found true.

One thing I find particularly saddening is how the holocaust only portrays the Jews.

What about the gays? the Russian prisoner's? disabled? political opponents? Roma and Sinti people? Jehovah witnesses? ethnic Poles?

Maybe if we could question the holocaust without fear of jail time these people could finally be properly included as part of the atrocity's that Hitler's regime committed.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Edn
Different points of view are vitally important if the truth of any particular event is to be found true.

One thing I find particularly saddening is how the holocaust only portrays the Jews.

What about the gays? the Russian prisoner's? disabled? political opponents? Roma and Sinti people? Jehovah witnesses? ethnic Poles?

Quite honestly, different point of views are not needed to find the truth most times. Facts win out over opinions when discussing things of this matter. What difference does it make what you think if the evidence does not back up your opinion?

The Holocaust was pretty well documented by the Allies as they liberated the Camps and the Germans themselves managed to keep enough paperwork intact to give us a very clear picture of what was occuring. On top of those facts we have the testimony not only of the inhabitatants of the Camps but by those running them, which for the most part corraborate each other and the physical evidence as well.

Again as other suggest, go visit this Camps yourself and then try to deny.

As far as I know, the Holocaust always refers to all the other groups as well as the Jews. It was not a Jew only extermination program, the Nazi's went after many groups. The Jews were the primary target of the Nazi's and were by far the largest group the Nazi's tried to exterminate. That's why they get top billing for "who got killed in the Holocaust".

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by kaptain disfunct

The documentary in question only gave a brief glimpse of Auschwitz. It was a truly in depth look at the "evidence" from the holocaust "experts" supporting the so-called death camps at Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec.

Here's your best link to it.

www.onethirdoftheholocaust.com...

If you want to know about Auschwitz and Birkenau take a look at what David Cole this young Jewish man found out at Auschwitz.

www.vho.org...

And if you are willing to take the time to read the scientific truth of those camps here it is. Scroll down and download "The Rudolf Report" along with "Dissecting the Holocaust".

vho.org...

The problem today is that we have way to many people afraid to admit that they don't know. They would rather get all worked up with emotions and make the same Hegelian mistakes that most of the sheeple make. Take the time to examine the evidence.

I just gave you plenty of evidence to look at.

Most people that believe the lie of the official holocaust story are just like those poor fools that believed Hitler. They are woefully ignorant of the facts. Those who refuse to fairly look at the facts from both sides would rather believe a lie. Beside its a whole lot easier than being falsely labeled a Nazi or anti-semite. Much safer too...

I'm curious, in the history of the world which prison, or even prisoner of war camp had a swimming pool in the inmate area?

answer; In the history of the world I know of only one...Auschwitz. Incidentally, I saw a PBS special that aired footage of a film made by a Jewish producer for the Red Cross in 1942. That footage showed children swimming in that same pool at Auschwitz and Jews putting on plays in the theater.

[edit on 7-4-2008 by Just-the-facts]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Just-the-facts

What a great name you have, just made me laugh out loud.

Not to rain on your preconceived parade, but have you actually talked with a survivor from the camps? Have you been to one of the camps?

I have personally done that and let me assure you from their description of it, it was not a holiday resort, unless you go to resorts where 2 familiy members die from the treatment they received and you enjoy the smell of a crematory. They were trully abhorable places where very evil things happend to innocent civillians intentionally. To paint it as something other than that is almost as wrong. You have a good day.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
And again emotions come into play...

If anyone is wondering why I am no longer posting about the holocaust, well there is no point.

Remember this though:

* It is now illegal to challenge the contemporary Holocaust version WHY?
* People DID visit camps and DID raise doubts... and were AXED for it. WHY?
* Nobody seems to even want to look at the arguments brought forth by actual scolars who researched the subject if their findings conflict with the accepted story WHY?

Don´t be fooled.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4hire
And again emotions come into play...

If anyone is wondering why I am no longer posting about the holocaust, well there is no point.

Remember this though:

* It is now illegal to challenge the contemporary Holocaust version WHY?
* People DID visit camps and DID raise doubts... and were AXED for it. WHY?
* Nobody seems to even want to look at the arguments brought forth by actual scolars who researched the subject if their findings conflict with the accepted story WHY?

Don´t be fooled.

Substantiate those comments with links to these 'actual scholars' and I bet we will find that they are not scholars at all. People DO NOT face legal ramifications for questioning history. They DO face legal action if they circulate inflamatory racist material. To claim otherwise is to be a fool and fail to examine ALL the available evidence and to have an emotional reaction based on limited perceptions. The more I have read about and looked at the work of people like Zundel the more agast I am that anyone with two brain cells to rub together can believe a word that these men write.

I too feel it is pointless to argue that the holocaust happened, it is a waste of my time and yours. What I do know though is that these people who's opinions you seemingly respect are detracting from the real issues. It is happened again, it is continuing to happen and it will happen in the future. What I want to know is why it is so hard to believe that it did happen? Why are one or two or three or four million less of any difference? Which ever way you look at it, millions of people died because no one wanted to take responsibility for feeding them. They didn't simply die because they were Jewish, they died because the Germans didn't want them and neither did anyone else. Why? Because they were Jewish, no, because they were poor and had no one to defend them. Their lives were of no use to anyone. Same reason why civilians and non-combatants are dying today.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracymaster

They migrated to other places, also many of them changed their names.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
The Germans did round up jews and others and put them in camps, but none of the camps were 'death camps'. Jews need the holocaust and their continued claims of persecution in order to execute their plan to enslave us all.

Do you know why Hitler had the jews rounded up? Because the jews infiltrated the German government in order to control it for their own selfish means, had taken control of the media, inserted themselves into the judiciary in order to allow other jews to get away with their crimes and had a stranglehold on the german finance industry, educational institutions, medicine, retailing, and also "Judea Declared War on Germany."

Hmmmmm, I wonder if that's happening again in the United States? One need only to look at our own government and industry to see. Maybe it's time again?

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth4hire

I personally know someone who was in Auchwitz. In fact, her uniform was just submitted to the holocaust museum.

She is the only member of her family to survive. And I always find comments like these disgraceful and callous.

The only reason she survived is because she worked hard. The hardworkers got anemities, those who didn't work hard got killed. It was simple as that.

Just because they had anemities doesn't mean the prisoners got to use them. In true Nazi style, they probably had to wait on officers lounging by thte pool why they watche their own children starve to death.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Nygdan

Ngydan is absolutely correct in everything he is saying. Anyone that takes a basic history class on the issue would be able to see that;furthermore,using terms like " revisionist propaganda" are exactly the terms people should be using to denounce this preposterous nonsense. The holocaust cannot be proved to be wrong because it is the truth. The Nazi party was responsible for the MASS MURDERING OF COUNTLESS INNOCENTS!!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout
...People DO NOT face legal ramifications for questioning history. They DO face legal action if they circulate inflamatory racist material. To claim otherwise is to be a fool and fail to examine ALL the available evidence and to have an emotional reaction based on limited perceptions. ...

Nice try, but yes they do.

For example, this sentence, whether said out loud, or posted on an internet bulletin board will get you a PRISON SENTENCE in some countries. Ready? Here it is:

"I do not think the holocaust happened the way they said it happened."

That's it. Nothing more. Do you realize Zundel's LAWYERS were prosecuted for trying to show the "holocaust" didn't happen, and that Zundel was right? It really is true "truth is no defense". (I believe the judge in the case even made that statement, but I could be wrong about that).

Why is THIS the only thing that can NEVER be questioned about history? So that it "doesn't happen again"? It happened again. And again. And again. Rwanda makes the holocaust look like a sunday picnic with your church group. But no one cares, because it is black people.

No one disputes that EVERY VICTIM in sobibor was buried before the first "burnings" occured. That document shows that to do so would require VAST amounts of land, even assuming the smallest physical averages for each body.

I would say the information at least deserves to be heard.

Oh, and it's quite ironic that when people talk about bombs going off in the WTC, the response is "Direct eyewitness is the least reliable evidence", yet when it comes to the holocaust, suddenly "Talk to the direct eyewitnesses!". Why the two different standards?

It's also incredibly strange that the number of people killed in each camp keeps going down, but that magic number of 6 million stays the same. Let's put it mathematically: A+B+C+D=6 million. If that is true, then (A-X)+(B-X)+(C-X)+(D-X) CANNOT POSSIBLY IN THIS UNIVERSE equal 6 million. (Assuming, of course, we aren't using negative or imaginary numbers.)

But ask yourself this: Why are they intent on keeping that "6 million" number the same? Surely 4 million, or 2.5 million, or even 250,000 would be just as heinous. Unless, there is some occult (i.e., "hidden") significance to that 6 million number. Is there?

And lastly, General Patton at first had sympathy for the Jews in the camps, until after the war. Look up his quote after having to deal with them.

It's really, really sad that the sephardic jews (whom I would consider real jews) get treated the same as Ashkenazi jews (whom I think are not jews at all, but claim they are.)

Here's one more thing that is most certainly going to get me labled "racist" or "anti-semite". It is an analogy.

Let's say my house burned down, and I went to live with some neighbors. And after a while, they kicked me out saying what kind of trouble maker I was. Then I went to live with another neighbor, and the same thing happened. And again. And again. And again. Let's say it happened 30 times, with each time, the neighbor saying I was a trouble maker. Would you think the neighbors liars, or would, at some point, you say "Hey, maybe there really is something to the neighbor's claims?".

Your own bible (assuming you have one) tells you that there will be "jews" who claim to be jews, but really aren't. Why do Christians ignore TWO verses that say this, in wholesale support of Israel? Is it because of the holocaust, and "never again"? What do you think would happen IF the holocaust was shown to be a lie? What would be the ramifications of that? Just something to think about.

Whenever someone says "You cannot think this way, nor can you even talk about the opposite of this", it makes my ears perk up, and I go "What is it about this subject that they are wanting to hide?" It has served me well over the years. I'd suggest some of you try it.

[edit on 22-9-2008 by sir_chancealot]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grailkeeper
What makes me wonder is, who actually started the speculation of the Holocaust never happening?

That's a darn good question, I think I will check it out.

and who benefits most by spreading this lie?

[edit on 113030p://bMonday2008 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   

As an organized movement, Holocaust denial began in 1979 with the founding of a group called the Institute for Historical Review (IHR). The IHR publishes a magazine (the Journal of Historical Review), holds conferences, and distributes a variety of anti-Jewish books - all devoted to the idea that Hitler's record of atrocities is a fraud concocted by a powerful, secret conspiracy of Jews. Among those connected to the IHR is Bradley Smith, the man responsible for most of the Holocaust denial advertisements in college newspapers.

www.adl.org...

After World War II, former Nazis and their supporters similarly claimed that Hitler's hatred of the Jews had been misinterpreted, and that the numerous confessions of Nazi leaders describing the genocide had been coerced by the Allies. This neo-Nazi movement also dismissed the testimony of survivors from the concentration camps as exaggeration and lies. Other political extremists in the 1960s and 1970s, such as radical anti-Israel groups or fringe conspiracy theorists, echoed the views of these right-wing anti-Semites.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Bradley Smith / The Committee for Open Debate on the Holocaust (CODOH)

www.adl.org...

things to look into

French Holocaust denier Robert Faurisson entitled "The Problem of the Gas Chambers, or The Rumor of Auschwitz." From Faurisson he moved on to Arthur Butz's The Hoax of the Twentieth Century.

[edit on 113030p://bMonday2008 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by sky1

Originally posted by Truth4hire
My opinion as I mentioned earlier is that I do not think Auschwitz was a death camp and that most victims died of malnutrition and disease at the latter stages of the war due to insuficcient supplies reaching the concentration camps which, in turn was caused by a breakdown of the German railway infrastructure caused by Allied bombings.

No one ever talks about the concentration camps all over the world, including the US, that housed German soldiers. No one ever talks about AMERICANS of German heritage that were abused and terrorized (or the fear of that occurring) causing these AMERICANS to change their names and deny their heritage.

When I was a child I knew a man, deceased now, named Klaus Albin, who was a German. He was drafted into the German Army at the start of WWII because he was one of the trainers for the Lippezaner Stallions that Hilter used in all the Victory Parades and other events. His only love was riding and the care of these beautiful horses. Toward the end of the war with the Russian forces on one side, and the Americans on the other, he and his men decided to surrender to the Americans. They were placed in an American Intern camp in Arizona, where they received medical attention and care, were allowed visits by the Red Cross and remained as prisoners until around 1946-47. While he did encounter some anti-german feelings from people, mostly right after the war, these eventually disappeared as he found work and eventually became a citizen of the USA.

He was never mistreated exept by a few abusive individuals with some personal axe to grind, he never forgot the fine treatment he received from the American soldiers and he forever hated Hitler and the NAZIs.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
heres a thought,go get a seismographic senser and have the grounds at the camps looked at,this will tell if the ground was disturbed,and it does seem funny that no one is coming back with the real proof that it happened,this will tell it.facts not emotion. because emotion can play on the minds of people

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
The 'Six Million' Figure Began Over 100 Yrs Ago

Most people think that the figure "six million" emerged during World War II, when it was claimed that Germany killed that many Jews in the "Holocaust."* But the magic six-million figure dates back to 1900. Here a distinguished educator and historical investigator from Australia shows how this number first appeared in its current mystical configura- tion, as he presents sequentially items gleaned from articles published in The New York Times between 1900 and 1920.

May 7, 1920: "Jewish war sufferers in Central and Eastern Europe,
where six million face horrifying conditions of famine, disease
and death."

May 5, 1920: "[T]o save six million men and women in Eastern
Europe from extermination by hunger and disease."

May 5, 1920: "Six million starving, fever-stricken sufferers in
war-torn Europe appeal to us.

May 3, 1920: "Your help is needed to save the lives of six million
people in Eastern and Central Europe.

May 2, 1920: " . . . Six million human beings, without food, shelter,
clothing or medical treatment."

May 1, 1920: "But the lives of six million human beings are waiting
for an answer."

Nov. 12, 1919: " . . . tragically unbelievable poverty, starvation
and disease about six million souls, or half the Jewish population of
the Earth . . . a million children and five million parents and elders."
Sept. 29, 1919: " . . . tragically unbelievable poverty, starvation and
disease . . . about six million souls, or half the Jewish population
of the Earth."

A sample , from :

www.rense.com...

PS Don't blame me for bringing this post back from the dead , it was at the top of the recent post list when I replied . Did not notice till later the age of the thread , think an anon post must have revived it .

[edit on 17-1-2009 by Drexl]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
For arguments sake lets say it didn't happen, i've always wondered if so - what happened to the 6,000 000 jews that apparently didn't die? If they weren't killed by Nazis then what happened to them? 6 million people should be able to be found in records if these people were still alive....

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join