It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Idea Regarding the Purpose of Abductions and General Secrecy.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Everyone seems to say that so and so is or isn't ready for disclosure etc.

What if the purpose of the abduction phenomenon is just an extremely large scale, subconscious psychological survey to determine the above?

I'm not a big believer in the probes and horrific experiements for many reasons.

Maybe its all just part of the first contact experience. A one sided hey and how are ya?

It has been mentioned before, our genetics would never require repeated abductions.

Even human scientists can just about grow their own body parts in the lab. You ever see the mouse with the ear on its back? Cruel in my opinion yet a demonstration of our capabilities. Any civilisation so advanced would surely know how to accomplish such scientific goals.

Concerning the government... Lets say hypothetically...

What if the aliens that are supposedly in contact with them have delivered ultimatums concerning their findings from the people of the world. It would explain a large part of the secrecy if their files contained information about X percentage of people wanting peace (not complete you know what I mean), better environmental standards etc. You hear a lot out there about invasions, mass landings and such. It would be my opinion that if it were to happen, it would be for our eventual benefit rather than enslavement.

Think about it, they would likely have mastered many of the biological arts and therefore would be able to terraform/create drone workers given the time that they have already spent around here.

All hypothetical, just a little twist.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
let's get to the bottom line.

There are lots of reports of unpleasant to horrifying ET abductions, which among humans would certainly be considered grave felonies.

There is no open disclosure or clear friendly contact from ETs. This is ETs fault, exclusively. You can argue "we're not ready for it", but we sure as hell aren't ready for forced abduction and aggressive biological manipulation without explanation, and we will never be.

Given this, can we be sure that ETs (or at least a big group of them) have any of our best interests in mind? I say no.

Maybe fear of ETs, at least some of them, is justified and logical.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Its my opinion that the fear comes from the unknown.

Altering ones sense of reality is dangerous for the mind.

new topics

join