It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens eat humans?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
How could an alien eat a human to begin with. Our digestive system is tuned to specific things, native to this Earth. The same would go for any alien species out there; their digestive system would be adapted to eat things in their native enviroment, not creatures from another solar-system. It seems to me they would find humans rather unappetizing, and either unhealthy or inedible.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Are you sure it isn't humans that eat aliens. No wonder there is no evidence for them visiting us, the farmers chop them up and process them with hamburger meat. I thought I noticed a unique flavor in my wopper.

[edit on 8/5/2008 by AlienCarnage]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Do your research. Its not our muscle they supposedly intake, its our vblo9od and certain organs. And FWI there areparts of our DNA that are foreign to our planet. It is very plausable we could be a food source, as it is plausable that we are cattle. People just dont like the idea because most of us think too highly of the word human.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by THIseNdsnowoldKings
Do your research. Its not our muscle they supposedly intake, its our vblo9od and certain organs. And FWI there areparts of our DNA that are foreign to our planet. It is very plausable we could be a food source, as it is plausable that we are cattle. People just dont like the idea because most of us think too highly of the word human.

Don't you just love when the believers throw out definitive statements, as if their word enough makes it true?

Could you please tell us what parts of our DNA are supposedly "foreign" to our planet?

And whether or not they are eating muscles, organs, or drinking blood, the same should hold true. They would have evolved on their home world to eat certain foods. They would find something from another world, things they are not adapted to eat, indigestable and perhaps even dangerous. You can see this concept at work every day on Earth.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
who ever said i was a beleiver? all im saying is do your research before u spout. If u do your research, it doesnt state that they eat our muscle tissue or the like. if you are going to use info provided to disproove, then dont twist it to suit ur viewpoints, use the information as is. Thiis is why non beleivers get called stupid by people, because you only see what u want to. The whole point is not to beleive to be true, but to understand that it is in fact, plausable. Simple as that.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   

im saying is do your research before u spout...

Whether or not you are a "believer" you are using the same tactics. You make a definitive statement, without backing it up. Then asked to back it up, you again dodge the question, telling someone to do the research.

Please, again I ask...tell us which part of our DNA is "foreign" to Earth.

[edit on 5-8-2008 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
go ask any person who knows anything about genetics. There is one huge ene pool that everything on this planet shares. The same two strands or pairs of dna that make us different from the chimpanzee, are also the same 2 that do not match up with any of the gene pool. if not from this planets selection..it is aka alien

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   

go ask any person who knows anything about genetics...

Sure. How about I email a geneticist right now and ask him/her. What answer to you think I would get?

We already know the answer.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
i know the answer. Just not the specifics. There are 2 peices of dna we have that do not match the common gene pool.
Im sure of the answer. If the person u call says otherwise, they need to look into thier work more.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
www.agoracosmopolitan.com...
ha ther eu go. Told u to research before spouting.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
and i was wrong. Its a heck of alot more than 2.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   

www.agoracosmopolitan.com...
ha ther eu go. Told u to research before spouting.

Oh, yes. The Canadian. The Weekly World News of the Great White North. Did you happen to notice that the Canadian also says that Billy Meier is credible?*

Due to the amount of physical evidence he had provided over the years, Meier has gained great credibility, and the consistency and coherence of his testimonies suggest that he is indeed an important spokesperson for an extraterrestrial race.

But of course you did! Because you did your research before spouting, right?

Speaking of doing "research before spouting," let's ask Dr. John McPherson, (Assoc. Professor, Dept. of Human and Molecular Genetics, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas, and former Co-Director of the Genome Center, Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri) what 'junk DNA' is:

That still remains to be seen. But it could be many different things... SOURCE

The good Dr. McPherson goes on to say he doesn't find "Dr. Sam Chang's" claims of junk DNA being from aliens credible, and thinks its kind of funny. Further, he says he and his colleagues would be probably be unable to tell if something was there due to extraterrestrial tinkering.

Neither Linda Molten Howe, Dr. McPherson, or Dr. Michael Salla have either heard of the "Dr. Sam Chang" or can find any trace of him, outside of the rag you linked to.

Not that the idea of aliens putting a message inside our genes is without merit. Dr. Paul Davies has urged geneticists to consider it. But no one is going so far as to say they have proof this is the case. I tell you what, you track down Dr. Chang, and we'll ask him together if the article from the Canadian is accurate, or just the pile of steaming drek it seems to be.

(*For those of you keeping score at home, most UFO researchers do not consider Meier to be credible)

[edit on 5-8-2008 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
By the by...

Let's play pretend and say "Dr. Sam Chang" is not making a unsubstantiated leap of logic equating junk DNA to "alien DNA." What alien DNA does he have in order to make that comparison?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by nightsescape

well we dont harvest apes and eat them but we make cadle and chickens and we eat them but in my opinion i believe that millions of years ago there were humans living on earth and aliens came and the aliena tokk over the civilation and aliens evolution happened and aliens turned into us.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
By the by...

Let's play pretend and say "Dr. Sam Chang" is not making a unsubstantiated leap of logic equating junk DNA to "alien DNA." What alien DNA does he have in order to make that comparison?

SC, don't you know it is the alien DNA from aliens that crashed in Roswell of course. Or was it from the aliens that crasht in Los Vegas on August 1st. I mean there are so many to choose from it is almost laughable . . . .

[edit on 8/5/2008 by AlienCarnage]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienCarnage
SC, don't you know it is the alien DNA from aliens that crashed in Roswell of course...

I do expect that as the next response, a conjecture as proof.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
No one knows what junk DNA even is yet. Only theories. My point is, by alien, i mean not common to the rest of the gene pool. Not alien UFO alien, though it could very well be. My point simply was, there are peices of our DNA that are not from the common gene pool. Therefore there could be something different in us that soemthing else could want to harvest. and even if we had no "alien" dna, who ever said that an alien couldnt have use for stuff from our planet liek say us. We would harvest gold or iron in whatever form from whatever planet we could. Whos to say its any different. we are very edible, dont try and fool yourself.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by THIseNdsnowoldKings

Actually there was a segment on human Cannibals on the Discovery channel, and the documentry discussed how and why the human Cannibals eat there own species. IT stated that it was a religious thing not an appetite thing. It also stated that the meat had to be prepared specially in order for it to be digestible. Human meat is a foul tasting meat and not extreemly edible. Even sharks that attack humans have a hard time digesting our meat as well as many other carnivores. So to expect a foriegn or alien species to be able to digest our meat or any part our anatomy including our blood without any problems is a problem in and of itself.

[edit on 8/6/2008 by AlienCarnage]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
now your assuming their digestive system would be liek outs. That is faulty in itself. The idea here is they are different than us. So why inplausable AT ALL that something could consume us. Its not, you people are just afraid of a possibility. guess what, there are several species of creatures on this planet that eat us already, so how the heck is it hard to think something selse wouldnt? Supposedly its reptilians according to sme sources. well guess what people, crocs/aligators have been known to eat humans, so wth is up with the horrid argument?

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by THIseNdsnowoldKings

They Aligators/Crocks, attack us, the meat they get from us does not digest properly. It actually makes them ill and if they consume too much of it, it can lead to their death. Mosquitos are the only thing on this planet that ha a need for our anatomy, the blood feeds their young, not them directly.
If you believe your argument is plausible then the alleans would have to be huge mosquitos that need our blood to feed their young, not enough of us for that I am afraid though.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join