It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens eat humans?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingAmongstMen

Originally posted by JackofBlades

Originally posted by nightsescape
On the other hand if a human got out of one of its pens for an alien, that could mean tons of deaths for them, humans are the best at destroying things and we are smart and strong enough to bash one of these little aliens brains in no problem.

Really? If we are so smart how come swe haven't solved world hunger? Or cured cancer? Or travelled beyond our own planet's gravitational pull?
For all you know once you got out an alien could use telekinesis to just pick you up and drop you back in without breaking his stride.
And we aren't the best at destroying things. Sure we're really REALLY good at it, but the less advanced lifeforms have wiped out billions more lifeforms than we have.

My point is do you guys even know what aliens eat? Do they even eat foods that we can produce on earth? If i was as smart as an alien i wouldnt eat something as dangerous as a human.

Dangerous. The only thing humans are dangerous too, is ourselves. An alien could see us the same way as you described the chicken. One gets out and its just "Aw geez, its out again... dammit it got onto the top of the pen again. Gryzak, get the laser."
You are also assuming that the only aliens that devour us are the cute looking greys. What about reports of aliens that look like man sized elephants? Or the 8 foot tall reptoids? I don't see myself exactly rushing to rescue everyone else after escaping with a giant iguana looking for me.

Great post, took the words right off my tongue. The very fact the threadstarter has such a high opinion of us humans is some what humurous. The 'we're the best' mentality.

The likely hood of such a scenario would be these aliens being far more technologically advanced than us. Thus making us the chickens, as stated in the quote.

As for us being dangerous. Without being armed most of us would have a hard time with a domesticated house dog; Nevermind the likes of bears, lions or wolverines.

Again if these aliens were to abduct us, i highly doubt that they'd give us each an AK Rifle and a couple hand grenades to make it 'fair game'.

Well i think my way of thinking is good becuase what are we supposed to do. Go outside with white flags and say, "i give up smart aliens us stupid weak pathetic humans know that we have no chance just eat us and get it over with". When backed into a wall humans can be just as dangerous as anything. I have wrestled for 6 years, currently in college wrestling, and trust me when a person is losing or thinks they are going to lose in a battle things get a whole lot harder for the person winning. A second wind of determination and will. I think the human spirit is this way and this is why i think we are dangerous.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightsescape
Well i think my way of thinking is good becuase what are we supposed to do. Go outside with white flags and say, "i give up smart aliens us stupid weak pathetic humans know that we have no chance just eat us and get it over with". When backed into a wall humans can be just as dangerous as anything. I have wrestled for 6 years, currently in college wrestling, and trust me when a person is losing or thinks they are going to lose in a battle things get a whole lot harder for the person winning. A second wind of determination and will. I think the human spirit is this way and this is why i think we are dangerous.

Indeed? I would love to see how your 6 years of college wrestling would deal with a single Tasmanian Devil backed into a corner. You know, they are the size of a Jack Russel but could strip the flesh from your bones in a few hours.
And you are again giving ridiculous amounts of credit to us. Lets say you do escape a pen. You run off and eventually come upon two alien greys. Both are half your height, and look as though a strong breeze would push them over.
You prepare for a fight. You crouch low, tense up, the neurochemicals start flowing, and as you leap forward........... the Greys shut down your mind. You are now lying in a pool of your own drool twitching periodically.

All reports of contact with Greys reports them having some form of telepathy, so stopping you wouldn't be hard.
IF we were being used as a foodstuff for aliens, the best we could hope to do is enjoy the fattening up while we're alive, and hope they kill us quickly.

[edit on 2/2/07 by JackofBlades]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   

IF we were being used as a foodstuff for aliens, the best we could hope to do is enjoy the fattening up while we're alive, and hope they kill us quickly.

Yea, being eaten alive somehow takes all the fun out of it...for us that is.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I dont think the aliens could want to eat us, many of us in the industrialized world are already nice and plump and ripe for the picking if that were the case. And the fact that, (if cattle mutilations are indeed done by the aliens) they dump the carcasses of cattle when they are done doing whatever they do says that they are not that hungry. After all, genetically the cows are not that dissimilar to humans.

I think if we are of any interest to them at all I think the best analogy is the interest some humans take in ants. Maybe you just want to study them, like E.O. Wilson, to see what they are doing and why, or maybe you want to sitr up an ant mount to see them go running around in a panic looking for something to fight.

If some of the reports of them buzzing airplanes and such are true they really just seem to be toying with us. Not intervening on our behalf, nor doing anything particularly aggressive. I agree with the posts that make clear that if they did want to harm us they would not find it difficult at all. I doubt they are worried in the least about us doing anything to them, if they are watching us surely they have seen how ineptly we deal with other humans, ie: hurricane Katrina's aftermath, and the war in Iraq. If we cant subdue a low tech country like Iraq what could we really do against aliens with the technology that would allow interstellar flight? And that is even without considering the possibility of some telepathic abilities or any such thing.

Before anyone brings up the fact that we didnt use nukes on Iraq, let me reframe the question, what could we do to them that wouldnt end up hurting us worse than them? They can just fly back home if we mess up the atmosphere with fallout, we are stuck here.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
If the aliens were truly such a master race they'd corral us like we corral livestock and all but do away with our instinct for survival. The last popular theory I heard was that greys were akin to robots so why would they have any interest in any food source? I don't have any answers but I believe something is out there and likely amongst us.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The man is Scott Pendleton, he and his fiancee Jen Fox were abducted by aliens on Feb. 14, 2005 (both at the same time) neither have been seen since. There are at least four instances where "mutilated" human corpses have been r4ecovered.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZoooMer
According to a few different sources, including Phil Schneider, the alien greys do not actually eat us. But there is another reason for harvesting the human body.....

Our adrenaline glands.

Somewhere in your belly, stuffed in beside your intestines, beside the pancreas, and just above your kidney is the small adrenaline gland.

Pure adrenaline, also known as "Adrenachrome", is said to be a powerful drug substance for the alien greys. It's like coc aine to them.

Didn't Phil Scneider also say that they didnt have a digestive tract? ( Aliens) and that they absorbed the nutrients through the skin on their arms? was either him or Thomas Castello , the guy who left the Dulce papers?

He said they had tanks full of extracted human Fluids which the Aliens responsible used as food, and that the cow had similar fluids, as do several other animals.

Pretty sick if you ask me, i think the tanks where supposed to be on a level in the supposed Dulce base, and the level was known by workers there as nightmare hall or something to that effect.

Phil Scneider Lecture
is the video where he talks about a huge alien battle, which a lot of Humans lost their lives, he talks a lot about Dulce and area 51, and i think Here is a good place to download the information that has been compiled by the investigators into the allegations, and explains what was in the Dulce papers, its a long read but well worth it.

Castello disappeared after his family where allegedly taken, he went into hiding and left evidence with 5 people if i remember right, the evidence was supposedly recovered by the Government, and castello has never been heard from or seen since some of the evidence however got through allegedly that is also talked about and shown in the Dulce papers website.

It seems that anyone who ever came forward and spoke about Dulce and the goings on there have either been killed, committed suicide (yeah right) or disappeared without a trace, I know ive gone on a bit, you did however ask for information about Aliens eating Humans, well this is supposed to be where its done...

TO FIX VIDEO LINK

[edit on 18/5/2008 by azzllin]

[edit on 18/5/2008 by azzllin]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Reminds me of that twilight zone episode with that "How to Serve Man" book. Rummages through dvds...

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightsescape We eat pretty stupid animals compared to us, like if a chicken gets out of its pen, really nothing to worry about, a cow gets out, just watch out for your foot while you guide it to its pen. On the other hand if a human got out of one of its pens for an alien, that could mean tons of deaths for them, humans are the best at destroying things and we are smart and strong enough to bash one of these little aliens brains in no problem.
[edit on 1-2-2007 by nightsescape]

Ummm...actually humans have enjoyed eating each other in many cultures as well (and not because they were starving). In fact human flesh was pretty darn popular in some places and is still devoured in areas of the Congo. Apparently they are NOT that hard to capture/control/butcher.

Personally I can't see why aliens would want to come to earth just for some human flesh (or adrenaline, or whatever). It would be much more efficient to simply farm humans elsewhere. Unless of course they just liked it for the sport or whatever, but even that, I don't know, it just seems like they would find it a bit icky to chow down on wild earth raised humans.

Also keep in mind humans raised for meat would probably be selectively bred for temperament and muscle mass just like cattle are. A large, wild bovine is pretty dangerous, but domesticated cattle are easy to handle.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
maybe because humans most purest aspectin term of being wind up being manifested as dogs after years of spiritual work; and they dont care for dogs.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I believe it is logical. What makes humans believe they are immune from the food chain? Oh thats right, the ego.

I had a meditation where I saw a place in the heavens where humans were held waiting to be cooked. I will spare everyone the details of what I saw. Needless to say I was troubled when I saw it and I spoke to someone there and said, this is cruel. You can't do this. Then as I said that, the person (reptilian actually but looks like a human) showed me humans harvesting other animals, such as cattle, sheep, dolphins, etc and the person then asked, what makes humans think they are excluded from the food chain?

That is part of the reason I do not eat living things. Karma, if I don't eat it, then it won't happen to me. Something like that anyway...

[edit on 18-5-2008 by Thurisaz]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by nightsescape

well have you ever seen those really strange eye straining color bar codes on some certain food packages we buy? those are indications only they understand about what foods are safe for them to also eat as we do. Oh yeah and im not talkin about the kosher symbols either. look for the colored strip of dots or tiny squares on some packages of food. some foods dont have the indications, which i guess indicates they cannot eat that food that only us humans can eat. so check alot of junk foods out at the store they seem to be all over junk foods. and cereals too in the box cereals also have the color strip of dots or tiny squares and weird subtle shapes hidden but yeah they are usually on top or on the side or the bottom of package where not obvious. just look next time you shop.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Meditation... another word for imagination. Do you actually believe the things you wrote Thurisaz? I can meditate too and imagine lots of weird things but the difference is that I know it comes from the creative side of my brain! Not from the outer reaches of the galaxy where supposedly aliens eat humans.

It sounds like a blend of Planet of the Apes, Soylent Green and the Twilight Zone... or running away with ones imagination. Don't worry, your on no one elses menu regardless of what you eat... or karma!

IRM

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I hope a female alien eats me...id eat her aswell...okay im delving into weird territory...anyhoo,assuming aliens exist i very much doubt they would travel lightyears for a food source such as us...DNA manipulation would be far ahead of our own...they could probably gentically modify themselves to survive on water and sunlight like plants if need be...

[edit on 5-8-2008 by Lethil]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
The man is Scott Pendleton, he and his fiancee Jen Fox were abducted by aliens on Feb. 14, 2005 (both at the same time) neither have been seen since. There are at least four instances where "mutilated" human corpses have been r4ecovered.

HERE IS THAT VIDEO!
www.associatedcontent.com...

Has anyone ever debunked the video or found evidence that it was all made up?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
The man is Scott Pendleton, he and his fiancee Jen Fox were abducted by aliens on Feb. 14, 2005 (both at the same time) neither have been seen since...

Actually, the man is Kyle Rankin and the girl is Karen Zumsteg. They are alive and well, and have been seen since. They're actors. The video you are forwarding as real is a fictional short film, Case Tape 347

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
ive seen that video before. The only thing is, the creature that comes out, has big cartoony eyes, either fake, or damn those guys have some funky eyes.
As to the comment earlier as to why we havnt solved world hunger, or peace, or any of the "major problems", ever wonder how many cows wonder why they cant break outta the fence, and the ones that do figure it out. end up giving up and staying in after a while anyways. The farm is set up so the cows have everything they ened, and do not have to do anything for themselves really. Only difference is, its just a bit harder to trick a human than a cow. The world u need to create is a bit larger requirements. if one takes all these conspiracy theories (such a bad label) and then aranges the points and evidence in a mathematical chart, then compare it to a chart of the same propotrtions but as to the theories claimed as general knoweledge, one finds that the end answer, def points to the conspiracy theories, or at least some of them. Pictures and videos are not as dependable as the 1000's of witnesses every year. The fact that all these alien theories, are rather comparable to myth and legend, and ancient history, is another point that can be made. How can someone call millions of people total who have reported aliens or ufo activity, liars? Isnt that a little judgemental for anyone? There is only one reason, the same reason you would be cattle per say this scenario was true. Because you are all animals. Maybe a little smarter than most. But still animal. U can still be limited, trained, instinctive, and stupid. Most are willign to beleive whatever makes them most comfortable, and will figth and argue that which allows fear to get into their hearts. Which is perfect, cause when peope are scared, they are easier to control. They will allow almost anything just to get that sense of security back. Maybe you should actually do some research before u try and debunk anything, that first photo was blurry. but there were many noticable features. Such as the face. there is always a peice of the puzzle to find, stop getting mad cause you allcant find where the peices fit.
i give the photo a 5/10. Because it is all blurry, but there are things when one looks, and it sends the chill..

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
[edit on 5-8-2008 by THIseNdsnowoldKings]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join