It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth in Nightskies movie?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I just got done watching the movie Nightskies.It was a so-so flick.It had to do with the Pheonix lights sighting in 1997,heres the thing thought.How come nothing was ever brought up before about what was suppose to have taken place in the movie?Do you all think this was hogwash?(the movie I mean)Any input on this encounter?

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I asked the same question of Gazrok (the Phoenix Lights expert around here
) after i had watched it and he simply said that the farmer being found buried up to his neck was real.

The movie is basically what he remembered from hypnotherapy. There was no missing persons reports made about the Winnebago full of teenagers, nor was there any evidence of a vehicle even being there. That being said, they did find the guy's truck where he said he had left it.

Probably just had a bit too much to drink and fell into a hole...

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
LOL,Thanks foofstar.Was the info from the farmer through hypnosis?If so then how hard would it be to fake this?Just curious.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by crowpruitt
LOL,Thanks foofstar.Was the info from the farmer through hypnosis?If so then how hard would it be to fake this?Just curious.

Well... It is impossible to fool yourself during hypnotherapy, you will say exactly what your mind believes.

Hypnotherapy recalls events that have happened... or, more importantly, the person 100% believes to have happened. The farmer may have been mentally ill and created it all in his head, or anything along those lines.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Thanks for your replies fooffstar,the movie just seemed like if it actually happened like that it would have been a little more well known so to speak.

top topics

join