It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*HOAX* My UFO footage will be on FOX news! *HOAX*

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
ArMap, you haven't a clue. Hopkins Airport is waaaaay out there in Brookpark and we don't even get commercial airliners flying over us in the region where we are living.

No, I don't have a clue, I only have that video of some lights that nobody really knows what they are, so I am trying to see other possibilities.

For example, if there wasn't any flights arriving at that airport at that time I would have ignored that possibility, but as they were 2 flights arriving at that time I still think that it is possible that they were 2 airplanes.

And I didn't say that the airport was near, I said that I see many times airplanes do that type of manoeuvre at a distance of some 30km before they reach the airport.

I also didn't say that there were any flights over where you live, you do not need to have flights over you to see the airplanes in the distance preparing to land.

But if we see an airliner flying out there way into the distance, we assume that it's going to hopkins but most of the time we don't even those planes because Cleveland is too smoggy to see far enough anyway.

Well, that is something I really do not know, we do not have smog here where I live, near the Atlantic ocean and the Tagus river, and we can see the airplanes very far away, and when we do the lights appear to flicker, maybe because of the distance, that was another thing that made me think of airplanes.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by Palasheea
ArMap, you haven't a clue. Hopkins Airport is waaaaay out there in Brookpark and we don't even get commercial airliners flying over us in the region where we are living.

No, I don't have a clue, I only have that video of some lights that nobody really knows what they are, so I am trying to see other possibilities.

For example, if there wasn't any flights arriving at that airport at that time I would have ignored that possibility, but as they were 2 flights arriving at that time I still think that it is possible that they were 2 airplanes.

And I didn't say that the airport was near, I said that I see many times airplanes do that type of manoeuvre at a distance of some 30km before they reach the airport.

I also didn't say that there were any flights over where you live, you do not need to have flights over you to see the airplanes in the distance preparing to land.

But if we see an airliner flying out there way into the distance, we assume that it's going to hopkins but most of the time we don't even those planes because Cleveland is too smoggy to see far enough anyway.

Well, that is something I really do not know, we do not have smog here where I live, near the Atlantic ocean and the Tagus river, and we can see the airplanes very far away, and when we do the lights appear to flicker, maybe because of the distance, that was another thing that made me think of airplanes.

i will repeat, these objects were very close, and made no sound at all. I have been down at the lake a million times and even when a small airplane is even anywhere close, you can hear it very well. The airplane thing does not work for me.

By the way, right click on the video while you are watching and you can zoom in, wow!

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
This is great, I can't wait to see this footage of yours. I hope its clear, and lets hope you live up to our expectations.

I don't usually trust Fox news so I'll just have to see the footage when its posted online.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen
This is great, I can't wait to see this footage of yours. I hope its clear, and lets hope you live up to our expectations.

I don't usually trust Fox news so I'll just have to see the footage when its posted online.

here ya go
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
At the 1:05 mark, the 2nd object is moving away from the first then ZOOMS back over next to *right* before the night-vision kicks in.

I haven't heard anyone mention it.....but am I seeing this right?

Hydden

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frozenthought
i will repeat, these objects were very close, and made no sound at all. I have been down at the lake a million times and even when a small airplane is even anywhere close, you can hear it very well. The airplane thing does not work for me.

Well, you were there and I wasn't, if you say the objects were very close (how close, could you be more specific, and how do you knew the distance, please?) then they could not be jetliners making their way to the airport.

By the way, right click on the video while you are watching and you can zoom in, wow!

I have done better than that, I have converted it to AVI so I can use it with VirtualDub and apply some filters or resize it.

One more thing I would like to ask is if the objects did sudden movements or if those type of movements that we see on the video were a result of you handling the camera to switch the night-vision on and off.

Oh, and thanks for the video, even if there are only airplanes, you deserve our thanks at least for the work of going to the lake to try to catch those images.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydden
At the 1:05 mark, the 2nd object is moving away from the first then ZOOMS back over next to *right* before the night-vision kicks in.

I think you already answered it.

As far as I see it, the camera cannot use that level of zoom with night-vision, so it zoomed-out before activating it, but I think that it's better to ask it to Frozenthought.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydden

I think you already answered it.

As far as I see it, the camera cannot use that level of zoom with night-vision, so it zoomed-out before activating it, but I think that it's better to ask it to Frozenthought.

Yes, Actually I zoomed the camera zoomed out when I went into night shot so you could see the objects were clearly over the lake.

As to how far. I can't really guess but they were close, I have wittnessed small planes go by that were further away than these objects were and you could clearly hear the plane coming & going, these objects made no sound at all.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Hmm... very interesting..

Far from conclusive - but it definately flies in the face of skeptics claims that if people wern't making this all up - there would be more video captured.

The oscillating of the lights does concen me - because convential aircraft use such systems - but certainly that is not a deal killer.

And, I suppose, there is always the chance that some editing monkey thought the black and white footage was more dramatic - but like all of Fox interviews - why don't they take the time to look at the whole picture?

Airing severely edited snippets, and constantly talking over your guests, is beyond disgraceful for a so called "news" outlet.

Good work
- hopefully others can continue to build on your foundation in this area.

And get us up to speed on the O'Hare video when/if you can - at least a brief review if you are allowed to view it maybe?

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frozenthought

As to how far. I can't really guess but they were close, I have wittnessed small planes go by that were further away than these objects were and you could clearly hear the plane coming & going, these objects made no sound at all.

Are we to understand that the only reason you believe that these are not planes is because you couldn't hear them?

Let's face it, they look and move like planes and appear to exhibit strobes. How could you tell how far away they were?

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by disownedsky
Are we to understand that the only reason you believe that these are not planes is because you couldn't hear them?

Let's face it, they look and move like planes and appear to exhibit strobes. How could you tell how far away they were?

I know they were not planes because I have been going down to the lake all my life and very often the last 4 years, I have seen plenty of planes flying out over the lake, it is pretty easy to pick out a plane, plus, any plane that has flown by, it is easily heard, These objects appeared out of knowhere for one thing, What kind of plane has just two huge pulsating plasma balls and no other lights whatsoever?

How could I tell how far away they were? I was there? I wittnessed them with my own two eyes, it's not to hard to look out over the Lake and get some sense of how close they are.

As for guessing how close, I would say if I got into a boat and went out to where they were it would have taken about two minutes to get there would be my guess.

[edit on 5-2-2007 by Frozenthought]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Cool video, the lights are quite strange, they appear to be white flashing with hints of being multicoloured, the night vision seems pretty good, what's the make of camera you used?

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
IMO no matter what footage someone gets or who they are, it appears it will only take a few people to shoot a hole in it.

Even if the UFO or aliens are caught on a 10 megapixel camera and speaking to you, someone will say it was a hollywood hoax.

Think about the movies we see today that come out of Hollywood.

Until everyone here see an alien and a UFO face to face more than a few times this debate will continue on and on.

This is just my humble opinion, but what I do believe is that we are going to see more and more of these sightings in the near future.

[edit on 5-2-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I noticed now that I forgot to tell one of the reasons I think those are airplanes going to an airport:

The first object, after starting to move to the left (or when it turns to the right, if we were seeing it coming towards us), its trajectory is not parallel to the horizon, it is descending at a constant (or almost constant) rate, like an airplane landing.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
With all do respect I live near Detroit metro airport and have seen thousands, if not tens of thousand of aircrafts landing at night. I am right over the landing flight pattern.

Planes don't pulse like that. Sorry that is just my take, unless you can show me footage of another plane landing pulsing like that.

Otherwise Michael's got UFO footage.

I noticed now that I forgot to tell one of the reasons I think those are airplanes going to an airport:

The first object, after starting to move to the left (or when it turns to the right, if we were seeing it coming towards us), its trajectory is not parallel to the horizon, it is descending at a constant (or almost constant) rate, like an airplane landing.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I agree realtruth, it doesn't matter how spectacular footage may be, there is always at least one or two folks there to rip on it.

And I agree on the feeling of sightings increasing, as I have seen unconventional things with more frequency appearing over my area of sky (albeit at very high altitudes) in the past several months.

Frozenthought-Thank you for sharing your footage, it is really awesome IMHO.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Normally when I see a plane at night, it seems to have at least 3 lights, 1 on each wing, and one in the middle, the wing lights flash every 2 seconds about. None of these sings seem to appear on the video.

Unless the planes are different over there than here in the uk?

Video Looks very interesting, keep us updated on future events and past videos.

Good stuff. That lake sounds very interesting.

[edit on 5-2-2007 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Normally when I see a plane at night, it seems to have at least 3 lights, 1 on each wing, and one in the middle, the wing lights flash every 2 seconds about. None of these sings seem to appear on the video.

Unless the planes are different over there than here in the uk?

Video Looks very interesting, keep us updated on future events and past videos.

Good stuff. That lake sounds very interesting.

[edit on 5-2-2007 by _Phoenix_]

I live near where Frozen does and all the planes that I have seen have had those three lights, with some blinking like you say.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Does anyone have a link to his video?

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Very interesting footage, I should look over the lake more
I'm also from the area, west side, so I know a bit about the area as well.

My first thought were planes. Planes predominantly land at Cleveland Hopkins on runway 24. If you draw a straight line from runway 24, you'll fly right over Eastlake.

There's also Burke Lakefront Airport (right next to Cleveland Browns Stadium) to contend with. It's pretty much right in line with Hopkins, the way the crow flies, and with Eastlake. I think final approach at Hopkins actually flies right over Burke, or possibly a wee bit to the south of it. My friend is a pilot and has flown into Hopkins hundreds of times. I'm going to direct him to this video to get his take on it to see if A) Those look like the movements of planes realigning for a landing or something, and B) If planes on approach should even be where they were. He would know.

So it would make sense that they could be planes, since they would be in the ballpark of where planes would be for landing. But what doesn't make sense was how they were moving, and that makes me lean toward them not being planes. The one that came from the east and hovered over the original one doesn't make any sense, or why it flew off back the way it came. That's probably the most compelling part of that video.

Could have also been the coast guard doing a training op? But, you were there, you know what you saw (and didn't hear), I'm just trying to look at it from every angle.

Michael, where did the objects go before you lost sight of them? Did they both end up heading west?

Thanks for posting the video. Good stuff.

Porsche--> www.youtube.com...

[edit on 2/5/2007 by D_Hoffman]

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join