It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*HOAX* My UFO footage will be on FOX news! *HOAX*

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Frankly, it looks like airplanes making an "S" turn before they get to an airport to get aligned with the runway.

Do you know if there is any airport in the direction those lights took?

No airports in that area. I have seen Planes over the lake at night, they have never looked like that. And when does one plane come in and hover over another?

And they were totally silent, and they were pretty close

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
All I know is is that there's something very strange going on over and perhaps even UNDER Lake Erie. Lol, is it any wonder why it's called Lake Eeerie?
In a change of topic, one thing I plan on checking out are those huge big salt mine tunnels under the lake. They were talking about them on the local news not too long ago where they showed us a video of what it looks like and it's HUGE and very extensive! I would like to explore those tunnels myself because for some reason, I've got a hunch that some unsual things are going on down there that's not being talked about to the public.

Here's a link with photos of Salt Mines under Lake Erie
www.wcpn.org...

[edit on 4-2-2007 by Palasheea]

There is another thread here on ATS where someone's military father told him that aliens have some sort of attraction to the salt in the oceans. I can't find that thread now but it was pretty interesting.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Wow! the video has already made it onto Youtubes
Top Favorites (Today) in News & Blogs
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I have been coming here for more then 3 years now and never posted anything! I always read the threads, sometimes i laughed too but i had to write something here! What i just watched is amazing and that is a great footage! Who ever said it was a plane is totally wrong as planes do not go in reverse in the skies. Thanks Frozen for making this to the public and if you have other footage please let's see them. I always belived that we are not alone in the universe and that is SOME PROOF! If not then what the hell could be? I'm sure naasa will say a weather ballons!

Thanks again Frozen!

p.s. Sorry for my english

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simmy
I have been coming here for more then 3 years now and never posted anything! I always read the threads, sometimes i laughed too but i had to write something here! What i just watched is amazing and that is a great footage! Who ever said it was a plane is totally wrong as planes do not go in reverse in the skies. Thanks Frozen for making this to the public and if you have other footage please let's see them. I always belived that we are not alone in the universe and that is SOME PROOF! If not then what the hell could be? I'm sure naasa will say a weather ballons!

Thanks again Frozen!

p.s. Sorry for my english

Thank you! Glad you dug it, I will upload some more footage, I have a lot! Very soon.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Frozen,

The only way to keep someone of a group of people out of the limelight is to humilate them or make fun of them. It's like when you where a child and when someone or a group of people want to control you or take the wind out of you, they mock and make fun of.

These are the same techniques being employed by the media, they figure if they can make fun or, mock, and undermine peoples stories they will give up. I know now that is appears to be having an opposite affect.

I would gladly pay to buy a DVD of your efforts in the future when you and David get them in a documentary or if you post some we will take a look too.

I think the issue is you gave them the footage trustingly and they made up their own story which did it very little justice.

Don't you give up on this, we all want to see what you have.

Regards,

RT

[edit on 4-2-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Yes, post more on YouTube and paste the links in here.
I'm still watching it - can't believe it.

Have you shown these to David yet?

Hydden

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frozenthought
No airports in that area. I have seen Planes over the lake at night, they have never looked like that. And when does one plane come in and hover over another?

I don't think that the second object hovered over the first, I think they were just inline with each other from your point of view.

Maybe this explains better what I mean. In these drawings the black dot on the bottom is you, the red line is the path of first object (that I think it's a plane) and the blue line is the path of the second object (another plane). The green line is your line of view.

This is when the second object appears on the screen.

This is when the second appears to hover over the first. From your point of view they are one over the other, but they are some kilometres apart, that is why the lights from the second object are a little fainter than the lights from the first.

This is when the first object starts to move to the left.

I have seen many times airplanes doing this type of manoeuvres before reaching the airport, not near the airport but maybe some 30 or 40 kilometres from the airport, that is why I asked if there was any airport in that direction, not that area.

And they were totally silent, and they were pretty close

Seeing the movement of the objects, they look like airplanes because of the type of movement and because of their speed.

As I have said, they could be some 30 or 40 km from where you were, and at that distance they would be silent to you, there is no way you can hear an airplane at that distance.

But I am not accustomed to see things through a video camera's zoom, I may be wrong in my estimate of the distance.

If those objects were much nearer then they would be heard if they were airplanes, but only if they were much nearer, an airplane at 10km is still silent, specially if you are near breaking waves.

PS: After writing all this I realized that an airplane flying to your left, as in the end of the video the first object does, you wouldn't see the light on the right side of the plane because you would have the plane's body between you and the light.
But they still look like airplanes to me.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
well im glad im not the only one who thought it looked like planes.

there are 3 airports nearby, heres a google map image img131.imageshack.us...

Eastlake in the bottom right is where frozen took the video from.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Here is the footage Michael posted. It is some really interesting footage to say the least.

Thanks Michael for posting it.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

Here is the footage Michael posted. It is some really interesting footage to say the least.

Thanks Michael for posting it.

Hey, thank you for posting that, as to the question of them being planes, i have seen planes over the lake, Even small planes are very easy to hear, these were totally silent for one thing, they were pretty darn close too.

The brightness these objects gave off was mind blowing to the naked eye, I've never seen any planes ever look like that and I am down at the lake a lot, for around 4 years now, if they were just planes, dodn't you think I would have seen them all the time?

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Frozen Thought, that footage is awesome, thanks for posting it.

Can tell us a little more about when this happened? What date and time did you film this on?

Also can you point out the direction the objects from where you saw them on a map?

Did you file a sighting report? And if you did, can you post a link? Thanks.

Excellent video. I'm going to have to show this to a few people.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frozenthought

The brightness these objects gave off was mind blowing to the naked eye, I've never seen any planes ever look like that and I am down at the lake a lot, for around 4 years now, if they were just planes, dodn't you think I would have seen them all the time?

Look Michael many people forget that sound travels easily across water. I live in Michigan and I am on the lake most of the spring, summer and fall.

If these were planes you would have easily caught noise from them on your tape.

Sorry guys the plane theory is not working on this one. Those objects were within a few miles or less than 6km.

[edit on 4-2-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
Frozen Thought, that footage is awesome, thanks for posting it.

Can tell us a little more about when this happened? What date and time did you film this on?

Also can you point out the direction the objects from where you saw them on a map?

Did you file a sighting report? And if you did, can you post a link? Thanks.

Excellent video. I'm going to have to show this to a few people.

1. When it happened....August 18, 2006 around 9:30ish

2. If you look at a Map of the US, find Cleveland Ohio then move to your right a little bit down the lake coast line, i live about a half our drive east of Cleveland. That is where I filmed these, a city called Eastlake.

3. I did not file any reports

thanks!

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Sorry guys the plane theory is not working on this one. Those objects were within a few miles or less than 6km.

Well, it's only a theory.

How do you know at what distance the objects were?

PS: there were 2 arrivals at Cleveland Hopkins International around 21:30, one at 21:30 and the other at 21:32.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Well, it's only a theory.

How do you know at what distance the objects were?

PS: there were 2 arrivals at Cleveland Hopkins International around 21:30, one at 21:30 and the other at 21:32.

ArMap, you haven't a clue. Hopkins Airport is waaaaay out there in Brookpark and we don't even get commercial airliners flying over us in the region where we are living.
But if we see an airliner flying out there way into the distance, we assume that it's going to hopkins but most of the time we don't even those planes because Cleveland is too smoggy to see far enough anyway.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
By far after seeing the clip in its entirety I am impressed. Those crafts are of course amazingly connected and seem to be dancing with one another. The technology of those UFOs is not man made. Purple lights..? I like...zig zags as if I'm writing with my hand. Involuntary movements (most likely voluntary for these crafts) because they are so quick and agile. A burst of speed without momentum, wow I loved it...some of the best I've seen. And I believe no one can counter this footage........because NO ONE KNOWS WHAT IT IS......of course those that do not know all the secrets of thisf@#!ed up world.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
After seeing the full clip I am much more impressed as well. Far from proof though, it'll probably just be debunked as planes or helicopters, or secret super quiet planes or helicopters, or secret rocket-propelled flares.

the usual.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Wow! Already the #12 most watched clip, shows how much interest there is in the UFO subject I guess

Honors for This Video:
#78 - Top Rated (Today) - News & Blogs - All
#85 - Most Discussed (Today) - News & Blogs - All
#12 - Top Favorites (Today) - News & Blogs - All
#12 - Top Favorites (Today) - News & Blogs - English

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Should we make blatant commercial for this site by posting about ATS under the clip...?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join