It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*HOAX* My UFO footage will be on FOX news! *HOAX*

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   
i was looking in another ATS thread, it's more up top, titled something like strange ufos...

i came across a picture in that thread which contains an uncanny resemblence to the UFO's you came across...

i54.photobucket.com...

this is the picture, except the UFO in question is in a vertical position..

the similarities are some what striking

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 06:14 AM
link   
after viewing it more closely, those strobing lights are striking me as very odd for a plane. I have never seen a plane with lights that pulse in an organic sort of way that brightly and erratically with no actual pattern, usually its an on-off timed light that you can easily predict. Those lights were very weird looking indeed. I'm not an expert on aviation transportation, so thats just my opinion.

If anything mundane, I think they would be helicopters of some sort, because the one that appears later in the video doubles back or turns rather suddenly for a plane, unless it was a jet or small aircraft. Then again, you would definitely hear the copters, unless its some black project thing.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
The first object, after starting to move to the left (or when it turns to the right, if we were seeing it coming towards us), its trajectory is not parallel to the horizon, it is descending at a constant (or almost constant) rate, like an airplane landing.

I'm with you. I think these could very well be landing lights, and couple that with scintillation and you've got a very wierd look indeed. I have to mention that the nightvision area of the footage that shows the reflection on the water...the reflected light or mirroring appears to go completely across the water. That says they arent over the lake, but beyond it. If they were over the lake you'd get a hot end underneath. I think it's likely they are many miles away considering that and the amount of scintillation .

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malakai
i was looking in another ATS thread, it's more up top, titled something like strange ufos...

i came across a picture in that thread which contains an uncanny resemblence to the UFO's you came across...

i54.photobucket.com...

There were so many of those. Those things get stalled and flare up.
I think thats two triangle craft each with the disc of light flaring
to be seen as an oval of light. Nothing to do with the flight power,
its in hover, but the plasma generator gets out of sync.

Only guessing. Who knows for sure. The SHADOW KNOWS.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
I think these could very well be landing lights, and couple that with scintillation and you've got a very wierd look indeed.

I've seen this effect when stargazing, and have seen stars that look like disco lights under the right conditions, but with all due respect this looks like something more. I could be wrong, but can anyone present another photo or video with the same effect that are known to be aircraft?

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
check these images

www.aerovisions.com...
images.jupiterimages.com...

would look pretty weird coming towards you at night from a distance.

The end of the movie is the clincher for me. I live near an airport I'm convinced its 2 planes.

[edit on 6-2-2007 by yeti101]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Although this could be planes I'm going to take Frozen's word on what he saw. He was there after all and he's given us no reason to doubt him. Considering the amount of time he's spent out there looking for these things I think he would be able to tell if it was an plane.

Supposing they are planes, we are looking at the landing lights. Which would mean that you are viewing the plane head on. I've watched countless planes getting ready to land and though sometimes they do resemble what seen in the video, if they were in a landing pattern and they turned you see the lights go away as they are pointing away from you and even at 30 or so miles I can easily make out the strobes on the tail and the wings.

When the 2nd object comes in the lights are side by side but dim. When it gets closer they get get brighter (the plane turning towards the cam) but the orientation doesn't change. When it moves away, again, the lights don't change position.

I think what would really help is if Frozen could provide a pic (Google Earth) with where he was, what direction he was filming and the location of where he thought the objects to be.

[edit on 6-2-2007 by Snootch]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malakai

i54.photobucket.com...

Wow! That does look somewhat like what I filmed!

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
thats what i mean by the end of the movie being the clincher

at 2:39 until the end i can see strobe lights.

but i appreciate FT posting it i hope he can get somemore footage.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
thats what i mean by the end of the movie being the clincher

at 2:39 until the end i can see strobe lights.

All I see is the object get very bright ("afterburners" as the guy says) and then dim almost to the point of disappearing all together. I do see a flash that could be seen as a strobe but hardly conclusive.

The second object comes in, appears to hover (the plane turning and heading straight at the camera) then goes dim again and heads off in the direction it came. During all of this the lights never change position in relation to each other.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Frozen - did you say this thing looked stationary over the lake?

Right at the last second of the video, you (or your friend) make a comment of "Look how fast it's going."

Were you talking about the 2nd one that flew off or.....?

Hydden

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by just theory
Cool video, the lights are quite strange, they appear to be white flashing with hints of being multicoloured, the night vision seems pretty good, what's the make of camera you used?

It's a Sony Digital 8 on a tripod - It does do a nice Job at night

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
I agree realtruth, it doesn't matter how spectacular footage may be, there is always at least one or two folks there to rip on it.

And I agree on the feeling of sightings increasing, as I have seen unconventional things with more frequency appearing over my area of sky (albeit at very high altitudes) in the past several months.

Frozenthought-Thank you for sharing your footage, it is really awesome IMHO.

Thank You!

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000

Originally posted by jritzmann
I think these could very well be landing lights, and couple that with scintillation and you've got a very wierd look indeed.

I've seen this effect when stargazing, and have seen stars that look like disco lights under the right conditions, but with all due respect this looks like something more. I could be wrong, but can anyone present another photo or video with the same effect that are known to be aircraft?

Good Point, I would like to see that as well :-)

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
So Frozen...you said you had hours of similar events?

What else can you post for us to take a look at?

Thanks!

Hydden

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydden
Frozen - did you say this thing looked stationary over the lake?

Right at the last second of the video, you (or your friend) make a comment of "Look how fast it's going."

Were you talking about the 2nd one that flew off or.....?

Hydden

No, they were not stationary, they were moving towards my direction, the 2nd object that came in & flew over top of the first object then went back out over the lake, the first object went to my left and just kinda got dimmer and dimmer and phased out.

"Right at the last second of the video, you (or your friend) make a comment of "Look how fast it's going. Were you talking about the 2nd one that flew off or.....?"

No were not talking about object #2, That night, there were many many strange looking objects that began appearing over the lake, the object he was talking about was another object that appeared, I need more camera's :-)

I do have some footage where there were around 8 to 12 objects over the lake and when I zoom in on one of these objects/orbs of light, you could see that there is 2 more smaller orbs moving very close around the orb I had zoomed in on.

Another time, I recieved a call from a friend of mine that happens to be a pilot, he told me I had to get down to the lake, That there was some crazy stuff going on, there were so many objects that I didn't know what to film.

Imagine this, I got down there and there were just ton's of wierd objects out over the lake that night, as i am filming what I believe to be a UFO this military Jet comes screaming in over my right shoulder out over the lake, This is not normal for where i live, this Jet was very low and very loud, it scared the crap out of me, right when it get's out over the lake it takes a hard left turn right in front of me, I have that on film, It was either checking out what was going on or it was giving me a message that they knew i was there or both.

[edit on 6-2-2007 by Frozenthought]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Incredible.

Thanks for answering, Frozen.

Again...any more footage you can post would be great!

Hydden

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydden
So Frozen...you said you had hours of similar events?

What else can you post for us to take a look at?

Thanks!

Hydden

Yes, I have hours of footage, triangle craft, Plasma spheres that look like balls of multi-colored light, Some stuff that I can't even describe. Much of this footage will be featured in our new movie, the David sereda film.

I will eventually post everything on Youtube but right now I am working very hard at getting the website together for this new film, when I finished with that, I am going to upload some more footage, I actually have much better footage than the "Fox News" clip, That was one of David's favorites though so he wanted that clip for the Fox news segment.

You know what else I am going to post? A local CBS news program came to my house around a year and a half ago and interviewed me and they were going to show my UFO footage on the news.

They tried to play my footage on the 11:00 news but all there equipment went down! I don't even know how that is possible but I have it on tape.

There was a mysterious glitch with there equipment (Their words), They replayed the story the next day with the extra added bit about how they tried to show the footage the previous day, & How there was a "strange interference" and how the problem fixed itself when they went on to the next story.

That actually scared me, I thought I would get a Men in Black visit after that :-)

Actually, i think I was paid a visit, but that is a whole other story :-)

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Check out David Sereda's website for a 1st draft of the New Movie Poster

I took the photo used of the Sand Dunes in Death Valley, It was like being on another planet :-)

davidsereda.blogspot.com...

We have a lot more people to add to the list of people featured in this film, like guitar legend Joe Satriani, Michael Luckman who wrote Alien Rock, Dan Akroyd, Former head of the CIA James Wooley, it's gonna be cool :-)

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea

Originally posted by KingAmongstMen

Originally posted by Palasheea
Lol... I wouldn't mind moving to Mexico myself. Right now it's looking like a frozen scene from Dr. Zhivago off my balcony over looking the lake. Plus there'a always an overcast most days during the winter so I will have to wait till springtime to resume my UFO look outs.

You said your area is quite a hot spot for sightings; Any ideas or guesses why the activity is high?

Any old or in use goverment bases in your area, or something of that sort?

We live near a nuclear power plant and it's around this area where there have been some interesting sightings in the past too.

Perry Nuclear Power Plant

I'm on Lake Erie by a Nuke Plant www.nukeworker.com...

It's 5:50 am, maybe I should jog the 100 yards to the lake and see what I can find

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join