It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we an Alien Training Ground.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
These are just the ravings of a mad man.

This is a wild theory my buddy and I have been working on.

Earth was once populated by Neanderthals, aliens landed and liked their aggressive nature. They thought, hey these guys could come in handy boarding a star cruiser, etc. The only problem is they aren't house broken and need some sense of civization.

So the aliens manipulated our DNA to make us more the way they wanted. Then they decided to leave, and come back when the oven timer goes off. It might seem like a long time to us, but maybe to them its a short couple of years or so.

They left behind android, monitoring devices that we see as UFO's, to record data on their science experiment.

When they come back (2012) they will see that we are still an agressive species, that is now more thoughtful in the way we inflict pain. We can take orders, and a lot of our species really enjoy it. The more sucessfull groups in our history have been the ones that could step on another nations neck when it felt like it. (United States).

2012 we will be hearded like cattle on to star cruisers and taken off this rock to become the "Space Marines" of their Empire.

The Mayan calendar ends 2012. That's when the aliens will show up to see how we have progressed.

This is just my own little Alien Conspiracy (& my buddy's). Plus with more than 2 guys imput this might become a theory

[edit on 1-2-2007 by Royal76]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   
If that was the case and I got to use some Star Wars style weopons I might not be so upset about it especialy if I get my own spacefighter! I really just dont think its a logical scenario unless when they experimented along time ago the the humans they wanted to clone after genetic experimenting they might have taken some and left a few straglers or maby a few escaped and spawned out race. If thats the case I think our planet and this whole region would have been massivley colonized because imo Earth and all the natural resources in this area must be a prize possesion in the cosmos. Who knows what there are thinking or doing but if they came here they must be extremely advanced and able to fight wars without using alot of soldiers.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
We do all share aggressive behaviors, and would make great space marines. It just feels like an episode of the twilight zone and the aliens show up. Just the raving of a mad man

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   
First off, you have misconceptions about Neanderthal. They were actually considered quite docile in comparison to our collective ancestor, homo sapien sapiens. Second, the first known civilization on this planet, or any for that matter, comes from modern day iraq. Sumeria, in it's time. This is where you will find speculative evidence of alien influence. Start there.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
this is an interesting question. Alien lab experiment is probably closer, if our genetic background was altered by aliens.
Sure, any race could use cheap labor, but we are too intelligent, independent, and clever to be useful slaves. We have these crazy ideas about our place in the universe, god, etc. I don't think we would make good slaves. They could zap out our minds, of course, but then, as strictly physical labor, I'm sure they could do better, like oxes or mules.

Can you imagine if we are the equivalent of a 9th grade science project ?

I love the ending to MIB, where our universe turns out to be a child like aliens marble in a bag of other "marbles"

who knows, maybe the folks behind the monolith in Clarkes space odyssey are just zooming around the universe seeding planets and moons

great stuff to noodle on

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   
It sounds a bit too primitive for a highly advanced alien race. They would most likely be able to spawn the entire human race in about a month, and they would have the genetic engineering skills to make us a much more dangerous species. Also, I don't know how effective human marines would be against an intergalatic rival, they would most likely fire weapons from the other side of the galaxy. It would be like a bunch of cavemen attacking the US.

It's an interesting theory, however, I would suggest that we are here more for their amusement. Maybe aliens engineered us to use as pets, so the Earth is like a giant pet shop, the UFO's could be alien customers choosing a pet. They would abduct us, clone the abductee, keep a copy and dump the other back. I can actually imagine UFO's as being like the grappling hand from one of those really annoying games, you know the one where you gotta pick up the toy.

[edit on 28-2-2007 by Cthulwho]

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I think it is more like a giant trap, designed to decieve, brain wash and control us from our true destiny. To part of the universe.

When the experiment ends, the harvester would return to collect the results. All they desire is obedience, all other considerations are secondary to it.

I hope we are freed.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ixiy
I think it is more like a giant trap, designed to decieve, brain wash and control us from our true destiny. To part of the universe.

When the experiment ends, the harvester would return to collect the results. All they desire is obedience, all other considerations are secondary to it.

I hope we are freed.

or

really hot green chicks show up with beer

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I reckon intergalactic warfare would be big and quick to say the least
And I don't think they have a use for ground forces (only for necessaties).

Im more concerned of being used as lab rats as we know the are tonnes of reported UFO abductions and most don't even know they have benn abducted so who knows how many of us have been probed

Hopefully hostile visitors are bound by a galactic administration so they can't directly harm us.

cool to think about

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
PartChimp-

That may be the first Known civilization, doesn't mean it was the first just that oldest we have found. They find new civilizations all the time.
There are plenty of clues and evidence in the dirt we may never even come close to

Cthulwho-

Could you imagine a species with high technology and low physical traits like the greys. They would get their butts kicks in a battle. What if they bred a physical species (AKA man), but also gave it traits to use weapons. Time could be alot different to them. I'm sure to an ant their life time seems like a long time. Maybe to the aliens our lifetimes seems like a blink in their eyes. Take our physicalness and add their weapons.

syrinx high priest-

The hot green chix's are all mine man

Selmer2-

Not all wars are big and quick, especially if envision "Starship Troopers", "Battle StarGallactica", "Star Wars", etc coming to life. Ground forces always played a major role. Maybe Lucas, and Speilberg are just rebroadcasting what they were told. Far fetched maybe, but what if

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
We all forget Teal'c, the friendly human/alien combination used as a enslaved foot soldier for little aliens. Score.
You can learn a lot from Stargate, and apply it to your theory.

[edit on 1-3-2007 by Propaganda]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Or is this just more Propaganda,
, sorry I could resist.

That's how easy it could be, especially how easy it could be to forget.

top topics

join