It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

A new noble attack by the HOlly warriors

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

CNN is reporting another 45 Iraqis dead and 150 wounded when two suicide bombers walked into a crowded market... Yeah this attack by the lions of the insurgency is very productive just like their others...

I wonder what syrian sister and the other mouth pieces of terrorism think about this one, and all the other ones. Once again the target is innocent iraqis out shopping, wow what brave tactics by the insurgents.




posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
wow... someone has actually condemned the insurgents for killing civilians and not blamed it on US forces. Has anyone checked the temperature in hell lately? did it freeze over yet? Probably why you havent received very many response to your post.

Just rephrase "insurgent" with "US soldiers" and you will have the "truth."



posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The fact is that neither of you know what could have transpired here. You don't know wether something was planted in someones backpack, shopping cart or whatever. It could be just like when those 2 "foreigners" gave an Iraqi a backpack to carry and it ended up having explosives in it. The supposed "suicide bomber" could have just been an ordinary Joe Blow going to shop and had an explosive device planted on his person. I'm not saying it couldn't have been a lunatic suicide bomber but to believe anything you read in the papers at face value over there is insanity. Sure you can call up Syrian Sisters name and try to lay the blame as though its her fault but the shame of it is that all those innocent people died and if it wasn't for our "Mistake" they would still be alive today.



posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
wow... someone has actually condemned the insurgents for killing civilians and not blamed it on US forces. Has anyone checked the temperature in hell lately? did it freeze over yet? Probably why you havent received very many response to your post.

Just rephrase "insurgent" with "US soldiers" and you will have the "truth."




lol, i know. Its not hip to bad mouth terrorists for purposely doing evil nasty things daily to innocent people.



posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
The fact is that neither of you know what could have transpired here. You don't know wether something was planted in someones backpack, shopping cart or whatever. It could be just like when those 2 "foreigners" gave an Iraqi a backpack to carry and it ended up having explosives in it. The supposed "suicide bomber" could have just been an ordinary Joe Blow going to shop and had an explosive device planted on his person. I'm not saying it couldn't have been a lunatic suicide bomber but to believe anything you read in the papers at face value over there is insanity. Sure you can call up Syrian Sisters name and try to lay the blame as though its her fault but the shame of it is that all those innocent people died and if it wasn't for our "Mistake" they would still be alive today.



Oh really. You are aware that Saddam used terror to keep people in line right. Who's to say they would still be alive, you don't know either what "could have transpired". I don't take things at "face value" it's surpirsing how many people do though when its a US soldier accused. I used CNN because people around here tend to say fox is evil but cnn is neutral.

I love how people act as if Iraq was a great place before th US invaded it. Wait I know all propaganda. I shout out Syrian Sister because she is always quick to talk junk about the US for "the people", but always seems to ignore these "incidents".

[edit on 1-2-2007 by American Madman]



posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by American Madman
CNN is reporting another 45 Iraqis dead and 150 wounded when two suicide bombers walked into a crowded market... Yeah this attack by the lions of the insurgency is very productive just like their others...


it seems that nobody is being productive over there
so americans really have no room to criticize



I wonder what syrian sister and the other mouth pieces of terrorism think about this one, and all the other ones. Once again the target is innocent iraqis out shopping, wow what brave tactics by the insurgents.



and you show the typical lack of maturity that prevents the furthering of intelligent discourse
the whole "mouth piece of terror" label (first attributed to al jeezera by bush, which makes no sense at all) is a personal attack
you sir, should apologize and redeem this thread

so, laser-guided bombings of residential neighborhoods (the first attacks on iraq) are the most brave attacks now?



posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by American Madman
lol, i know. Its not hip to bad mouth terrorists for purposely doing evil nasty things daily to innocent people.


and you get attacked as anti-american for being critical of a war that:

we got into for the wrong reasons
was mismanaged
has made the situation in the middle east worse
removed our own personal liberty
etc

and if you're even one bit critical of troops...
well, then everyone on both sides goes for your throat

since when were orders supposed to overrule morals?



posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Lets analize the whole story as per CNN link.

Obviously American Mad Man forgot to show why the site was targeted by “insurgency” that happen to be also “Iraqis”

Perhaps we should remind our fellow members that is a civil war in Iraq, between Sunnis and Shiites.

So the story explain very well why the site was targeted.



Two suicide bombers blew themselves up Thursday in a crowded outdoor market in a Shiite city south of Baghdad, killing 45 people and wounding 150, police said.


As you see a “Shiite Market” was targeted by two insurgents . . .Why the targeted the “Shiite Markets”?

Well it seems that the CNN links tells also this . . .



Sectarian violence continued in Baghdad on Thursday, with bombings and mortar attacks killing at least 17 people.


So sectarian “violence is also acknowledge in the news link.

So why target the Shiite Market? Well . . .



The bombings came hours after mortar rounds slammed into the Sunni neighborhood of Azamiyah for the third day in a row, killing at least five people and wounding 12, hospital and police officials said.


So now we know why the Shiite market was targeted by Sunnis, so there you go the whole thing is very well explained in the CNN news link.

So nothing new in Iraq but Sectarian violence . . . unless somebody can make a link to Iran in the whole thing. . .What you all think.




[edit on 1-2-2007 by marg6043]



posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Lets analize the whole story as per CNN link.

Obviously American Mad Man forgot to show why the site was targeted by “insurgency” that happen to be also “Iraqis”

Perhaps we should remind our fellow members that is a civil war in Iraq, between Sunnis and Shiites.
edit on 1-2-2007 by marg6043]


It doesnt matter what you call it marg, Innocent Iraqis have died. Once again you show your usual hypocritical view of this whole incident. You are doing exactly what you accuse others of doing. Putting a good face on killing. you could at least be consistant in the rhetoric you spew.
.



posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
and you get attacked as anti-american for being critical of a war that:


See, there is where people of your ilk cant differentiate. It is one thing to say, "I dont agree with the Iraq war" and "I dont like what is going on over there" it's quite another to say things like, and this isnt you personally but your ilk, "I hope american soldiers die for the way they drive over there" and "I hope the US fails because I dont agree." Get the point? There is a line between criticism and TREASON, learn what it is.



posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
and you get attacked as anti-american for being critical of a war that:


See, there is where people of your ilk cant differentiate. It is one thing to say, "I dont agree with the Iraq war" and "I dont like what is going on over there" it's quite another to say things like, and this isnt you personally but your ilk, "I hope american soldiers die for the way they drive over there" and "I hope the US fails because I dont agree." Get the point? There is a line between criticism and TREASON, learn what it is.



posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan

It doesn't matter what you call it marg, Innocent Iraqis have died.


Inocent Iraqis are dying everyday in Iraq due to the sectarian violence, Sunnis target Shiites and vice versa since Bush decided to "liberate that country" so now they can kill each other. . .



Once again you show your usual hypocritical view of this whole incident.


This is becoming increasingly very much like you . . . your hate for me is really showing in a very bad and tiresome manner.

But that is your problem no mine.



You are doing exactly what you accuse others of doing. Putting a good face on killing. you could at least be consistant in the rhetoric you spew.
.


I dare you to tell me What I have been accusing others of doing

I dare you to explain what do you consider putting a good face on killing

And the only one that need to stop spewing rhetoric is you because you are become a troll.

This quote sumarizes the intentions of the thread.



I wonder what syrian sister and the other mouth pieces of terrorism think about this one, and all the other ones. Once again the target is innocent iraqis out shopping, wow what brave tactics by the insurgents.


Instead of looking for the truth in the matter and behind a misleading thread you are just encouraging ignorance . . .

I guess that is what you want to promote and support here.



posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Integrated Differentiation


Originally posted by XphilesPhan
See, there is where people of your ilk cant differentiate.

Let's please dispense with the personal commentary and try to differentiate it from the topic.


Obviously opinions vary about all this and passions flare because this is a matter of life and death on a grand scale.

Insulting other members will not convince them you're right.

But patient, honest and polite disagreement might.

It's worth trying, at least.



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join