It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

UFOs covered by CNN

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Just a heads-up. Tomorrow night (that's Friday, Feb 2), CNN's Anderson Cooper 360 program will feature their coverage of the UFO sightings in Chicago, North Carolina, and Hawaii. I have no idea how they're going to approach the subject, whether they're going to make a serious effort or attribute it all to mass psychosis, but I know that the Anderson Cooper crew has been on the ground researching and doing interviews in-person with principal witnesses. So this program isn't just a rehash of already-published accounts thrown together with stock footage, it's going to be all new stuff. Hey, at least CNN finally made the effort.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 2/1/2007 by Doc Velocity]




posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity
Just a heads-up. Tomorrow night (that's Friday, Feb 2), CNN's Anderson Cooper 360 program will feature their coverage of the UFO sightings in Chicago, North Carolina, and Hawaii. I have no idea how they're going to approach the subject, whether they're going to make a serious effort or attribute it all to mass psychosis, but I know that the Anderson Cooper crew has been on the ground researching and doing interviews in-person with principal witnesses. So this program isn't just a rehash of already-published accounts thrown together with stock footage, it's going to be all new stuff. Hey, at least CNN finally made the effort.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 2/1/2007 by Doc Velocity]

I'd love to see this, but i'm not living in the US. It would be great if someone could record it and put it on youtube or google video.



posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Awesome news!

Thanks so much for the heads up.



posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Thank you, I know you mentioned this was gonna happen but I thought it would take awhile. I am writing myself a note to watch it I do not want to forget.



posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up!


I will be watching this with an open mind.



posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
As far as 24 hour news personalities I think Anderson Cooper's pretty good so I'll tune in and see.

Hope he does better than Brokaw.

Spiderj

Oh thanks for the heads up by the way



posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
If they mention "little green men with ray-guns", listen for a loud crashing sound coming from north of Atlanta....that'll be my television going through the window (haha)



posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Is it broadcasting in Europe too? I'm living in Europe..and if not would sopembody put it in google video plz ?



posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj
As far as 24 hour news personalities I think Anderson Cooper's pretty good so I'll tune in and see.

Hope he does better than Brokaw.



Brokaw was pretty sterile in his investigation. We will see if they mock UFO's or really do a professional job in their investigations.



posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Thanks...

I have to say that Anderson Cooper apparently has an interest in this stuff at the very least. He did a nice job with the O'Hare witness last month on his show.


Springer...



posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Thanks for thatDoc Velocity

I'm sticking xxxx out here, but I have trust with Anderson's honest approach to his reports. Perhap's, in my opinion, the best News Anchor all north america has to offer. I really can't see him fading UFO reality on major news. Question it yes, but not diminishing the possibility.

Larry King's done a few past UFO/Abduction interviews too, which I believe was taken seriously, believed or not. As LK put it at the time (/95) "Maybe, Maybe Not?).

Dallas



posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
hmmmm. never saw anything on A.C.360, other than the Fla. Tornado footage. Didn't watch it all the way thru though.



posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Assuming some people have already seen the program, how did the reporter's treat the material? Where they objective and did anything meaningful come out of the witness testimony and further examination?



posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyes2see
If they mention "little green men with ray-guns", listen for a loud crashing sound coming from north of Atlanta....that'll be my television going through the window (haha)


Agreed. I've already seen two seperate news articles in which either the press or some bone-head scientist makes that idiotic reference to belittle either an eye-witness or the subject itself, and that reference is so outdated and overplayed that it's nauseating.



posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
the hawaii ufos kind of let me down.......



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join